Offers for Runners Need were last updated Saturday 14 May 2022 00:00
Runners Need Codes That You've Missed
Can I get free delivery at Runners Need?
Yes, all orders over £50 come with free next day delivery included. Any order below this threshold will be charged a £4.95 shipping fee. You must order before 7pm Sunday to Friday to be eligible for next day delivery, orders outside this time frame will be delivered within 2 days.
Do Runners Need offer a click and collect?
Yes, you can now order your items to any Runners Need store as well as Cotswold Outdoor and Snow + Rock. In-Stock items will be ready for collection within one hour and this service is completely free.
How do I contact Runners Need?
You can get in touch with the customer service team Mon-Fri, 8am-7pm - Sat & Sun, 9am-5pm, by calling 0117 456 2342. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com if your query is less urgent and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
What is the Runners Need ‘Price Match Promise’?
They are so confident that they’re offering the best deal around that they promise to refund the difference if you find the same product cheaper elsewhere. You have 7 days from purchase to claim your price match refund, and the products must not be in a sale, deal, or offer at a UK VAT registered company.
Is there a Runners Need near me?
There are over 40 stores across the UK and Ireland, and you can use the ‘Store Locator’ to find your nearest. This will direct you to the closest and offer essential information like opening hours and contact details.
Can I get a Runners Need discount code?
Typically, they don’t offer codes to deliver value to their customers. Instead there are regular sales and time limited deals that bring the discounts to a massive selection of running gear. You’ll find all the latest ways to save on their MyVoucherCodes page.
Hints & Tips
Check out our handy hints and tips you get more from Runners Need and save more on top running gear every time you shop:
- The Clearance section should be your first stop whenever you visit the site. You’ll find superb discounts all year round with up to 60% off big names in running. The deals cover everything from running shoes to a fresh pair of socks to ensure you’re kitted out right when you hit the road or trail.
- These are the running experts and the impressive selection of products is only the start. The Advice & inspiration section is packed with content that will help you run further and harder than ever before. With product reviews, workout guides, and running travel advice, this is the place to go to learn everything there is to know about this timeless activity.
- Make sure you're signing up for the newsletter before you leave their site. You’ll get a first look at new products, catch sales early, and land some exclusive discounts in your inbox. It only takes an email to get started and you’ll never miss a new product drop again.
How To Use a Runners Need Discount Code
Follow these simple steps to apply your Runners Need voucher code and unlock extra savings on all your new running gear:
- Look through our website for a discount code that fits the order you want to make.
- Once found, click “Get Code” to unlock your voucher. Copy this for later.
- Browse through the Runners Need website or search directly for the items you want to buy.
- Add each item to your cart, ensuring it is covered by your chosen code.
- When finished, proceed to checkout. Review your order. If happy, paste your Runners Need promo code into the “Do you have a gift voucher or promotional code” box.
- Click “CONFIRM CODE” to complete.
Going for a Greener Run
Now more than ever, making greener choices is a must and that goes for every aspect of our lives, including our beloved run. Making small changes can make a big difference and there’s no need to miss out on quality running gear to do your bit. The Runners Need collection of sustainable products make it easy to do the right thing and stay on the run.
Whether it’s workout clothing or running shoes, there are eco-friendly options that perform perfectly. And these days all the big brands are switching their thinking and ensuring they’re making more sustainable options readily available.
The extensive range of Asics sustainable running shoes brings all the expertise this brand has developed to more eco-friendly shoes. With top performance and plenty of style points, this superb collection delivers on every level and does it’s bit for the planet too.
As one of the biggest names in sportswear, Adidas take their responsibility seriously. Their collection of sustainable running shoes is packed with industry leading technology that will transform your run. The 4D lattice midsole is a revolutionary new addition that will improve your run and comfort.
Check out the full sustainable collection today to stay kitted out and reduce your environmental impact. And don’t forget to add a Runners Need promo code to reduce the impact on your wallet too.
Pick Your Running Shoes
Road Running Shoes
If you’re going to be running on pavement, you need a more cushioned shoe to absorb the shock from hard ground. This is important because it reduces the risk of injury and gives you a more comfortable run. High traction shoes are also a fantastic option if running in wet weather and breathable shoes are perfect for summer. If you’re a serious runner, getting your gait tested is advised to help find the perfect fit.
Trail Running Shoes
Trail running shoes are specifically engineered to handle the rougher terrain challenges that off-road running throws up. They have a deeper tread to grip the dirt and increase traction. Other important features are tougher soles that stop the uneven ground damaging your foot, extra support around the ankle, and waterproof fabrics that keep things comfortable.
Race Running Shoes
Racing shoes should be lightweight for maximum performance. They don’t need to stand up to tough terrain, so they are able to lose the extra padding around the ankle and save weight. They also need sufficiently cushioned insoles to absorb the shock of fast paced running. The minimalist approach is popular because it strips your shoe back to the essentials that allow you to perform when it matters most.