- ✓ Terms & Conditions
Bring down the cost of food by making the most of this great promotion.
Terms & Conditions
1. Feel free to use your code any day until Sunday 8 May 2016 inclusive.
2. What do you get with it? A starter and a main course for £9.95 from the list below:
4. • Dough Balls 'PizzaExpress' (v)
5. • Garlic Bread (v)
6. • Garlic Bread with Mozzarella (v)
7. • Buffalo Mozzarella & Tomato Salad (v) (GF)
8. Main Course
9. • Classic or Leggera pizza, pasta, or Al Forno dish.
10. We'll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You'll have to pay a little more for extra toppings, or if you want to upgrade a Classic pizza to a Romana base, Calabrese or Calzone (just ask your waiter for details).
11. *Can't eat gluten? Start with gluten-free Dough Balls instead, and bear in mind that our gluten-free pizzas are only available in a Classic size.
12. Only valid when dining in. You can't use it for takeaways or when ordering online.
13. Sorry, you can't use it alongside other promotions or set menus (such as Tesco/Nectar codes, NUS extra and Tastecard).
14. To claim your discount, just hand your code over to your waiter when getting the bill.
15. A code can only be used once, so make it really count and bring your friends - it will cover your whole party. We can't exchange it for cash, unfortunately.
16. Here are a few places you won't be able to use it: PizzaExpress Ashford McArthur Glen, Brent Cross, Olympia, or at Jazz Clubs. Nor at Baker Street, Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, O2 North Greenwich, Twickenham or Wembley when sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby. To check upcoming events, visit: pizzaexpress.com/EventExclusions.