5,000 Clubcard Points Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the free prize draw.
All customers who complete a Tesco Bank Car Insurance quote and enter their Clubcard number on tescobank.com are automatically entered into the daily draw.
Only one winner per Clubcard. Customers will only be entered into one draw for the day they quoted and only 1 quote per customer will count. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
One winner will be drawn from all customers who completed a Tesco Bank Car Insurance quote online and entered their Clubcard number and email address between 00:00 and 23:59 each day from 11 November 2013 to 15 April 2014 inclusive. At the end of each week, one winner will be randomly drawn from each day's qualifying quote data. There are no runners-up prizes.
The daily prize is 5,000 Tesco Clubcard points. No cash alternative will be offered. The daily winners will be notified by email (using the email address entered when quote was completed) within 14 days of the draw. Winners' names will be available after that date by sending a SAE to the free prize draw address.
The Clubcard must be in your name and the points will be added to a future Clubcard statement. The Clubcard Scheme is administered by Tesco Stores who are responsible for fulfilling points.
The winner may be requested to participate in publicity. We may use the winner's name, image and their comments for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media but will seek permission first. No fee will be paid.
Promoter: Tesco Bank.
Tesco Bank is a trading name of Tesco Personal Finance plc. Registered in Scotland No SC173199. Registered office: Interpoint Building, H22 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh EH12 5BH.
Tesco Bank is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority.
Just enter your Clubcard number and a valid email address when you get a Tesco Bank Car Insurance quote on tescobank.com between 11 November and 15 December 2013. Please read the full terms and conditions before proceeding.
To enter the free prize draw you must be 18 or over and a UK resident.
With Tesco Bank Car Insurance you’ll benefit from a guaranteed Clubcard discount, as well as UK cover being extended to EU cover for up to 90 days, a 24hr accident helpline, and a small courtesy car to get you back on the road after an accident. Conditions apply.
Clubcard discount does not apply to insurance add-on products.
Tesco Bank Car Insurance is underwritten by a select range of insurers.
Full terms and conditions at www.tescobank.com
1. To be eligible for the electrical giveaway, you must be a UK Resident aged XX and over and have purchased a Young Driver insurance policy from The Co-operative Insurance through MyVoucherCodes.
2. The electrical giveaway is exclusive to the affiliate MyVoucherCodes. Policies bought via another affiliate, marketing channel or direct with Co-operative Electrical will not be eligible for a giveaway
3. The Electrical giveaway is a pair of Sony ZX600 Headphones. This is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for a different product or the cash equivalent.
4. Policies must be purchased between the 11th November 2013 and 6th December 2013.
5. The electrical product order will be fulfilled by The Co-operative Electrical Shop automatically within 30 days of the start of the policy and will be sent to the policyholder only at the policyholders UK address (Postage included). Please allow 28 days for delivery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post or for any additional costs incurred for re-postage.
6. If you cancel the policy within the first 30 days you will no longer be eligible for the electrical giveaway.
7. The Co-operative Insurance reserves the right to change, modify and/or add the giveaway.
8. The Promoter will not be liable for sales which are not received or are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
9. We may not fulfil the electrical giveaway where we determine, or reasonably suspect, that the terms of the giveaway offer are being abused in any way.
The Promoter is The Co-operative Insurance, which is a trading name of CIS General Insurance Ltd which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered Office: Miller Street, Manchester M60 0AL. Registered in England No. 29999R. The Data Processor is Mediacom North, Commercial Wharf, 6 Commercial Street, Manchester M15 4PZ
Low Price Game Console Insurance Available at Gadget Cover
Free Online Data Backup Available at Gadget Cover
1 Month Free Insurance at Gadget Cover
Gadget Insurance from only £1.49 per month at Gadget Cover
Gadget Insurance from as Little as £1.49 at Gadget Cover
Get iPhone 5 Insurance from Only £5.99 per Month at Gadget Cover
Get a Quote in 10 Seconds from Gadget Cover
Get Mobile Phone Insurance for as Little as £1.49 per Month at Gadget Cover
iPad Insurance from Only £3.99 per Month at Gadget Cover