Exclusive £30 House of Fraser Gift Card When You Buy RAC UK Personal Roadside Assistance with Additional CoverGet Voucher Code
- ⏰ Ends: 29/02/2016
- ✓ Terms & Conditions
- i View RAC
As a thank you for choosing new cover from RAC, you will be rewarded with a free voucher to spend on whatever you choose.
Terms & Conditions
1. Customers who buy RAC UK Personal Roadside Assistance with at least one additional level of cover and pay on an annual continuous basis will qualify for the £30 House of Fraser Gift Card.
2. This offer is not available when basic roadside cover only is purchased or vehicle-based cover is purchased. Payments made using continuous monthly payment will not be eligible to receive the voucher. This offer is not available to existing RAC customers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
3. The £30 House of Fraser Gift Card will be sent within 3 months of the start date of your Breakdown policy providing the policy has not been cancelled. In the unlikely event that the House of Fraser Gift Cards become unavailable, a suitable substitute of equal or greater value will be supplied instead.
4. If you meet the eligibility criteria for receiving the £30 vouchers but they have not arrived by email within 3 months, please enquire by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Only one Reward will be delivered per person.
6. Please check the redemption instructions and terms and conditions of your chosen Reward before making your choice.
7. You will be sent instructions on how to choose your Reward within 3 months of completing your purchase. You will have 3 months to claim your Reward by sending it to your email or mobile phone.
8. Provided by RAC Motoring Services Registered No 01424399 and/or RAC Insurance Ltd Registered No 2355834. Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. RAC Motoring Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.