Does Superdrug have a pharmacy?
Superdrug has over 200 in-store pharmacies. You’ll find top patient care, plus health care services and products at these locations. You can easily book an appointment online to speak to a nurse or pharmacist in-store too.
What time does Superdrug pharmacy open?
Most Superdrug stores will open 9 am - 8 pm on average. However, this is subject to location. Make sure you check store opening times via the Store Finder tool on the Superdrug website.
What is Superdrug Pharmacy Online?
This is an online pharmacy service provided by Superdrug. You can visit their online Health Services Hub to access the range of online pharmacy services available. These include: speaking to an online doctor, ordering NHS prescriptions for home delivery, glasses services, booking a health clinic appointment, and video chatting with an online therapist or GP.
What is the Online Doctor service from Superdrug?
This option is available to help take the effort out of visiting the doctors, especially if you would like discreet health advice. You can get prescriptions straight to your door after speaking to a qualified doctor online. Popular problem topics covered include erectile dysfunction, the morning after pill, hair loss, skin condition diagnosis, contraceptive pills and asthma.
How does the Online Doctor service work?
1. Go to the Superdrug website and click through to the Health Hub
2. Select the Online Doctor ‘Order Now’ button.
3. Choose the health service you would like i.e. the contraceptive pill.
4. Click the green button to order your prescription.
5. You will need to complete a quick medical questionnaire.
6. Sign in or register for an account to continue to pay.
7. A doctor will prescribe your medication within 2-6 hours.
8. This will be delivered for free to your door.
Is the Online Doctor service from Superdrug free?
No, it’s not. Costs will vary depending on the topic and prescription you choose. Popular choices such as Contraceptive Pills start from £8.95. More specialist treatment is usually more expensive, such as skin diagnosis costing £20. However, home delivery of your prescription is free.