- ✓ Terms & Conditions
Get 10% Student Discount at New Look, available all year round, online and instore.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. This discount entitles a student cardholder to a saving of 10% or 20 % (during specific promotional periods) on a single transaction of full price and/or promotional items only. This excludes Giles, Idol and permanently reduced items. Includes Limited Edition and Concession items. Is valid in all New Look stores in UK and ROI. Cannot be used to purchase New Look Gift Vouchers or New Look Gift Cards. Cannot be used towards payment of any outstanding balance on a New Look Store card. Cannot be used in conjunction with any press, magazine, discount (including New Look staff discount card) or any other promotion (including New Look Store Card)
2. A current valid student card must be shown at time of purchase. A valid student card is a card that clearly identifies the holder as being a student of further or higher education aged 16+. If the card has a photo it must match the customer and if there is a date it must not have expired.
3. Valid Student ID includes 'NUS Extra' and 'ISIC' cards, cards issued by 'Student Discounts' (including the Natwest student 16-25 Railcard) and ID from any individual further or higher eductaional institutions (including the Young Scots card as long as the card holder is aged 16+)
4. New Look reserve the right to refuse any ID that they deem invalid or fraudulent - photocopied, defaced or expired student cards will not be accepted
5. To qualify for the online student discount, a valid NUS Extra number must be registered at newlook.com before purchase.
6. This may be withdrawn at any time at New Look's discrection
7. The return value of the item(s) purchased using this discount shall be the applicable return value under New Look's return policy less the percentage discount obtained
8. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected