Get the Latest DW Sports Vouchers Direct to your Inbox
Want to be first in the know? Sign up to the newsletter and gain exclusive access to seasonal promotions, special offers and top customer deals.
Join Twitter and take Advantage of our Top Deals! Give us a Follow and you’ll find the Latest Promotions, Biggest Discounts and Best Customer Offers on your timeline.
Offers for DW Sports were lasted updated Tuesday 3 March 2015 02:51
1. Up to 50% off selected items
2. Applies online at marksandspencer.com, on mobile.
3. While stocks lasts
4. Sale in selected UK M&S stores from Tuesday 10th March, 2015
5. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
6. Discount does not apply to delivery charges. Please check the relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
7. Higher prices have applied online between 12th February and 9th March 2015 on all items online, except for the following: on the 2nd March there was a 20% off Cyber Day event, from the 2nd to the 9th March up to 50% off Mattresses, from the 4th to the 17th March 50% off skincare gifts, from the 4th to the 15th March 20% off fragrance singles, from the 5th to the 9th March 20% off women’s skirts and dresses and 20% off women’s and men’s knitwear.
8. Please note: Sale items have limited availability and are very popular. We cannot guarantee availability of sale items, and will submit a refund to your account if the item is no longer available. This will be communicated via email to the account holder.
Standard free delivery is valid for online, telephone and store mail orders to the UK mainland only. The offer is not valid in our clearance stores. The offer excludes gift wrap, gift vouchers, all furniture, beds, mattresses, upholstery and made-to-order items. To redeem this offer online, please enter your offer code at checkout. To redeem this offer in store please present this email or show it on your mobile device. If an item is returned which brings the amount spent below the qualifying level, the offer value may be deducted from any refund.
Instead of Wigan Athletic's JJB sponsorship the club announced at the time that "the club's new stadium sponsor will be DW Sports-Fitness.Com, the 75-year-old's latest sports retail venture, and the JJB Stadium has now become the DW Stadium, taking the name of its owner and his new company.” David Whelan is the owner of the football club Wigan Athletic that currently plays in The Championship.
DW Sports includes brands like Nike, Asics, Adidas, New Balance, Under Armour, Brooks and Canterbury. David Beckham has signed a sponsorship deal so he is the face of the sport goods chain for now.
DW Sports is a company that always tries to provide great promotions and bundles. It would be smart to sign up for their newsletter as they will send you their latest offers on your mail. You won’t need to use a code for most of them. Just find the right offer at MyVoucherCodes and you will be automatically redirected to the suitable page. Sometimes there are discount offers for which you will need to use a voucher code. When this is the case just follow these steps:
Free UK Delivery On Orders Over £50
30% Off Selected Items
20% Off Running And Fitness Footwears
20% Off Selected Items
20% Off Running And Fitness Footwear
20% Off Everything
Like Us On Facebook For Latest Offers
Womens Resp Stab Shoes For £60 at DW Sports
Up To 40% Off Womens Selected Lines at DW Sports