Get the Latest Manchester Airport Vouchers Direct to your Inbox
Want to be first in the know? Sign up to the newsletter and gain exclusive access to seasonal promotions, special offers and top customer deals.
Start your journey in style, whether travelling for pleasure or business, with Escape Lounges available in Terminals 1, 2 and 3. All are available to book now and boast a range of complimentary refreshments and free WiFi.
Drop off your keys, whilst our chauffeur parks for you, with FREE fast track through security for all your travelling party.Don't miss out
Offers for Manchester Airport were lasted updated Monday 14 April 2014 10:09
Travelodge discounts can only be applied to bookings made online at travelodge.co.uk. Discounts cannot be applied to bookings made on the Travelodge corporate website (www.travelodge.co.uk/business) or any other website owned and/or operated by Travelodge Hotels Limited. To redeem discount, enter correct code when prompted during booking process. Discount will be automatically applied and you will be shown the new value prior to payment.
The discount code is only valid for pre-pay, flexible rate room bookings excluding Tuesday and Wednesday nights at all UK hotels for stays 20 April until 5 May 2014 (excluding certain event dates by site). Please note not all dates within the stay period will be available at the participating hotels, you will be notified during booking if this is the case. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
The discount of £5 will be applied to one flexible rate room for one night. If booking more than one room, the discount will be applied to the first flexible rate room night in the booking. Offer valid 15 April –
5 May 2014.
Limit one discount code per booking. Not valid on past purchases or pay-on-arrival bookings and not exchangeable for cash. The discount code may be used in conjunction with a Travelodge e-voucher but no other promotions or discounts. Travelodge reserves the right to change or cancel the discount code campaign at any time. Once you have made your booking, the price you paid will not change. Vouchers cannot be applied to pay on arrival bookings (or where American Express is the payment method), please use an alternative payment type to redeem your voucher.
All bookings are subject to Travelodge's standard terms & conditions. Should you need to amend your discounted room booking by changing your stay dates or hotel choice to those outside the terms of this offer, or amend your booking after the expiry of the offer, you may be required to pay the value of your original discount. Travelodge's standard amendment terms for flexible rate room bookings will apply. Should you cancel your booking, you will be refunded the price paid, subject to any standard cancellation terms that apply to a flexible rate room booking.
. If your booking is one to which the thomascook.com Low Deposit Scheme applies, the following are the terms and conditions on which we will accept an initial deposit payment from you that is lower than the full deposit amount required by the tour operator/supplier. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
2. The amount of reduced deposit payable under the Reduced Deposit Scheme is as follows:-
3. Short Haul: reduced deposit of £100 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £199.50 per passenger*)
4. Medium Haul: reduced deposit of £125 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £199.50 per passenger*)
5. Long Haul: reduced deposit of £150 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £249.50 per passenger*)
6. *Any traveller aged 2 years or over.
7. By paying a lower deposit than that required by the tour operator/supplier, you (the lead passenger on the booking) agree that the remainder of the full deposit for yourself and each member of your party must be paid in full by you no later than 8 weeks after the date on which you made your booking. Even if you cancel your booking prior to the date on which the remainder of the full deposit must be paid, you will still be liable to pay the remainder of the full deposit (because a cancellation charge equal to the full deposit amount will apply), and payment of that sum will become due immediately when you instruct us to cancel your booking.
8. If you fail to pay the remainder of the full deposit by the due date, we will be entitled to cancel your booking and you will then be liable to pay the remainder of the full deposit to us. This is because a cancellation charge equal to the full deposit amount will be payable.
9. The full balance of your holiday cost must be paid at least 14 weeks prior to the holiday departure date.
1. The £50 saving is a per booking discount code that is valid May & June summer sailings departing between 1st May 2014- 31st June 2014.
2. The offer applies to holidays booked on http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise.html and is for new bookings made from 09:00 15th April 2014.
3. A minimum spend of £699 per booking applies.
4. The offer is only available on thomson.co.uk and not in any shop or call centre.
5. The offer does not apply to hotel only, flight only, cruise or ski bookings.
6. This offer can only be redeemed once per booking.
7. Enter the code on to the holiday payment page on our website when making your booking.
8. Normal booking terms and conditions apply.
9. Offer is subject to availability and may change or be withdrawn without notice.
10. This promotional code is non-transferable.
11. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount code.
As Manchester Airport is a global gateway to Northern England, each year they handle approximately 19 million passengers. Over 60 airlines fly direct around to 200 destinations overall. Approximately 19,000 people are employed directly at the on-site facility. Their growth is shared by the city and throughout the whole region.
Manchester Airport has a cargo operation has been growing from a small base. MAG Property is responsible for development and management of the commercial property all across the Manchester Airport. They are formulating a project for Manchester Airport called ‘Airport City’. This is a development of mixed used forms and will be the central core of the newly designed airport. It will deliver an additional five million square feet of accommodations for new businesses projected over the next 10 to 15 years.
Currently, M.A.G. serves approximately 42 million passengers in the operation and ownership of Stansted, Manchester, Bournemouth, and East Midlands airports. The property and facilities arm of management is responsible for the estate of the group and the development of the newly proposed ‘Airport City’. The government of the United Kingdom is committed to the principle of the sustainable developing within the industry of aviation that strikes a balance between the economic, environmental, and social considerations.
The overall strategic intent is for increased long term value for the shareholders by the generation of profitable growth in the development of asses and deployment of efficient customer focused operations through the business.
This is more than just a store of regional success. The airports property and business directly contribute more than £3bn to the economy of the United Kingdom and support of thousands of jobs direct. Manchester Airport is the largest United Kingdom owned operator airport. The four airports, Manchester, Bournemouth, East Midlands, and Stansted and will serve around 42 million passengers yearly. These airports are multi-award winners. Manchester Airport has won the most prestigious recognition in the industry for service of customers and they hold the title of best United Kingdom Airport.
M.A.G. is actively engaged in local communities with an approach positively for corporate responsibility. This allows you to discover a wide range of opportunities for jobs, business development, and property. Manchester Airport Group (M.A.G.) consistently invests in the future of the airports infrastructure they providing improved passenger experiences with security facilities that are top quality, enhanced retail environments and the newest executive lounges. There has been quite of bit of financial investment into the airport to continue improvements. This includes enhanced catering and retail services, followed by groundbreaking studies into usage of the terminals by passengers. This continues the growth and betterment of the airport as a whole. It provides better travel options for passengers and keeps them coming back for additional travel at the airport. The growth will continue to increase over the years in a very positive manner as they serve more areas.
If you are serious about saving money on your travel options, don’t forget to check out how MyVoucherCodes can help you grab up a bargain with manchesterairport.co.uk. Here, we list the very latest vouchers and offers available, so if there is a way to save you money, you’re guaranteed to find it right here first!
To redeem your discount on your purchases, simply follow these steps:
If you enjoy shopping and browsing while you are on the move, the mobile app is the perfect way to do just that! With 1000s of items at your fingertips, you can easily search and purchase right from your mobile phone. You are also able to sync your manchesterairport.co.uk account with a variety of devices, which means you can save on items right from your phone and then view them on your laptop at a later time. With many other cool features, online shopping is easy!
We strive to make sure each voucher is up to date and current, but you may come across one that is expired! If this happens, search the manchesterairport.co.uk page for the latest available codes.
Save 10% On Summer Parking
Prebook and Get Up To 70% Off Airport Car Parking
Toddlers Covered for Free
Prebook and Get Up To 70% Off Airport Car Parking
Like Us On Facebook For All The Latest Promotional Discounts and Special Offers
Up to 20% Off All Car Parking
Up to 20% Off Airport Car Parking
10% Off Meet and Greet Parking
Sign Up To Newsletter