- ✓ Terms & Conditions
Increase your chances of winning with this 100% first deposit bonus with this fantastic offer.
Terms & Conditions
1.The William Hill Poker £1200 New Player Bonus promotion (the "Promotion") is promoted, operated and hosted at http://poker.williamhill.com (the "Website"), by WHG (International) Limited ("William Hill") a limited company registered in and operating from Gibraltar. It is a condition of entry of the Promotion that these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") together with the terms and conditions of the Website (together referred to as the "Promotion Terms") are accepted, and by entering into the Promotion the entrant accepts and agrees to abide by the Promotion Terms. In the case of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the Website terms and conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2.The Promotion is only open to people aged 18 or over and resident in jurisdictions in which online poker gambling is not banned by applicable law (if any). It shall be the responsibility of entrants to make their own enquiries as to whether such activity is permissible in their own jurisdiction. Each person should ensure that he or she would be acting legally in that jurisdiction in entering the Promotion.
3. The William Hill Poker Manager decision is final.
4. William Hill reserves the right to cancel this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions without liability and without notice. William Hill and/or its authorised agent shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of the Promotion.
5. In the event of any decision or dispute regarding to the validity of any entry, the eligibility of any entrant and the eligibility for the Promotion, the decision of William Hill will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
6. These Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The entrant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. Bonuses are awarded to players on the basis that they earn enough WHPoints at online ring-games and Poker tournaments.
8. WHPoints are released to players for every hand that they play. It does not matter how much is contributed to the pot or whether or not blinds were made by the player, as long as the hand is raked.
9. The rake taken at ring games or the buy-in at Poker tournaments is what determines the amount of WHPoints awarded to players.
10. The amount of WHPoints earned is what determines the size of the bonus, which is further appropriated to the currency used. In general, $5 bonus is credited to the player’s balance each time 425 WHPoints are earned.
11. The player’s bonus account is credited in $5 increments immediately after the required WHPoints are accumulated.
12. WHPoints continue to be released to the player’s bonus account as he/she continues to play Poker at the William Hill website.
13. No bonuses will be released to the players account until all the WHPoints are accumulated. Details of a players WHPoints account and balance can be viewed under the “My Account” section of the William Hill Poker software lobby.
14. The WHPoints that a player earns can be redeemed for free money that can be used in other promotions offered by William Hill Poker, as long as it is stated in individual promotion terms and conditions.
15. The WHPoints required for a specific bonus must be earned within 90 days of qualifying in order to receive it. William Hill Poker reserves the right to cancel or alter this offer at any given time and without warning.
16. The max bonus achievable is £1,200, therefore the max deposit which a player can work off is £600. Anything extra funds above this will not count towards the 200% bonus.
£1200 is equivalent to $2000 or €1500