- ⏰ Ends: 31/08/2015
- ✓ Terms & Conditions
Get insurance with at least one additional level of cover at RAC Breakdown and quote this promo code to gain a coupon that can reduce the cost of your online order at a major Electronic commerce company.
Terms & Conditions
1. Customers who buy RAC UK Personal Roadside Assistance with at least one additional level of cover and pay on an annual continuous basis will qualify for a £35 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate.
2. This offer is not available when Roadside only cover is purchased or vehicle-based cover is purchased. Payments made using continuous monthly payment will not be eligible to receive the Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate. This offer is not available to existing RAC customers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
3. The £35 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate will be sent within 3 months of the start date of your Breakdown policy providing the policy has not been cancelled. In the unlikely event that the Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate become unavailable, a suitable substitute of equal or greater value will be supplied instead.
4. If you meet the eligibility criteria for receiving the £35 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate but they have not arrived by email within 3 months, please enquire with RAC Customer Services on 08448 911 493. (Calls are charged between 1p and 13p per minute, plus a 15p call set up fee from landlines. Calls from mobiles are typically between 5p and 41p per minute. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded.)
5.Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
6. Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website or affiliated website Javari.co.uk towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. Purchases are deducted from the GC balance. To redeem or view a GC balance, visit "Your Account" on Amazon.co.uk. GC's cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.