View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
- Delivery costs on orders of £50 or over - Free delivery2. Delivery costs on orders below £50 - £5.903. Delivery costs on orders of £15 and below - £7.904. If your order contains a bulky item, additional delivery costs of £39 will be charged.
Offers for Lights.co.uk were last updated Wednesday 25 May 2022 00:00
Lights.co.uk Codes That You've Missed
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery on orders of £15 and below costs £7.90. Delivery on orders when you spend below £50 is available for £5.90. Orders containing bulky items, additional delivery costs of £39 may be charged.
Is free delivery available?
Yes, free delivery is available when you spend over £50 at Lights.co.uk.
Does Lights.co.uk accept returns?
Yes, Lights.co.uk offers free 30 day returns on orders.
What payment methods are available?
Lights.co.uk accept payments made by American Express, Visa, Maestro, Mastercard and PayPal. Buy Now Pay Later options are also available with PayPal.
How do I contact Lights.co.uk?
You can contact Lights.co.uk on 020 3514 3658 or via email on email@example.com.
Hints and Tips
If you’re looking for illumination in your home but also want savings to brighten up your day then make sure to check out these Lights.co.uk hints and tips:
- Found the product you’re after somewhere else for less? Lights.co.uk offer a price match guarantee, simply email them with a link to the competitor and a screenshot of the page and they’ll get to work with trying to match that price.
- Sign up to the Lights.co.uk newsletter and get £10 off your first order over £75. You’ll also hear about the newest deals, offers and the latest products.
- Lights.co.uk regularly hold sales throughout the year and can be a great place to pick up some bargains. Items are reduced by up to 80% off so taking advantage of the sale can net you some massive savings.
- With free delivery on orders over £50, you’ll only be paying for the things that matter.
Smarten Up Your Home
Forgot to set the heating to come on and dreading going home to the cold? Or maybe you’ve left a light on downstairs and you’re tucked up in bed ready for a good night’s sleep? A smart home device could be exactly what you’re looking for. A smart home set-up will let you control your home at a touch of a button and leave you with complete peace of mind. Luckily for you, Lights.co.uk has a range of smart home devices to help you get on your way.
The range of smart home security will help you feel safer when you’re at home and out. Whether it’s an alarm to help deter any intruders or an outdoor camera so you can always see what’s going on. The ABUS outdoor camera set will meet all your security needs and keep you and your loved ones safe.
Smart Lighting devices are the ultimate time-saver and the simplest smart devices to install. Controlling the lights around your home with your phone will leave you wondering how you ever managed before. With increasing energy prices, the savings from never leaving a light on for longer than it needs to be will quickly add up and help you save in the long run. Smart lighting is also great for enforcing those bedtimes!
It’s not just security and lighting that smart devices can help with. Your heating can also benefit from the 21st century with smart sensors and thermostats. By investing in the Homematic IP wall thermostat and the Homematic IP temperature sensor you’ll be able to manage your heating in a way you’ve never seen before. Again, smart heating devices can be a great way to help manage your energy bills and counter those increasing prices.
Lights.co.uk also boast a whole range of starter sets to get you going all in one neat package. So be smart and check out the latest Lights.co.uk discount codes and deals and save on your new smart home.