How do I apply my Barker and Stonehouse promotion code?
Simply choose the Barker and Stonehouse offer you want to take advantage of from the MyVoucherCodes website and follow the instructions below.
- Click on your chosen offer - either 'Get Discount' or 'Get This Offer'.
- A new window will open with a code revealed or a field saying 'No Code Required'.
- If there is a code, copy this and then click on the 'Go to the Barker Stonehouse site' button.
- Once on their website, make your purchase choices and add them to your shopping basket.
- When your order summary appears, you can apply your Barker and Stonehouse promotion code by pasting the code in the field that says 'Add promo code'. You’ll find this underneath the total and payment card options.
- Here you can 'Update basket' and see the discount applied. Checkout as normal and wait for your fantastic new homeware to arrive.
How can I save more money with Barker and Stonehouse discount codes?
In addition to Barker and Stonehouse discount codes, the furniture brand also offer a number of ways to shop for less.
- Save up to 20% off furniture in their seasonal sales, which are held throughout the year.
- With Barker and Stonehouse's clearance section, you can get up to 50% off online, as well as in store.
- Check their website for discount codes and further savings.
- Need to pay in instalments? Take advantage of up to 48 months interest free with a 10% deposit and pay in more manageable monthly sums with House Credit.
- Check the MyVoucherCodes website regularly for a fantastic range of Barker and Stonehouse promo codes.
What Seasonal Offers Do Barker and Stonehouse Have?
Winter LoungingIf you’re looking to update your furniture, Baker and Stonehouse is the place to go. The winter sale lets you pick up your furniture for loads less.The top sale picks are just a taste of the value on offer. You can pick a designer sofa for the family to gather on this Christmas for a lot less. There’s loads of colours and styles included too. You’ll have your room looking like it belongs in a magazine by the time you’re done.
It’s best to check back regularly. Some of these offers are ‘Last Chance’. It’s where you’ll find the best deals, so it’s worth looking out for them.
January RefreshThe January Clearance Sale is all about refreshing your rooms. You’ll find whatever you need to put a twist on your rooms for the new year. That might mean big buys like a new sofa and bed or finishing touches that tie a room together.
There are savings waiting on gorgeous home accessories. It’s an easy, and cheaper, way to add a bit of luxury to any room. Check out at the selection of lamps, throws, clocks, and more to see if there’s something that matches your style.
On selected weekends you can boost your savings with extra discounts that run for a limited time. It’s a great way to stretch your budget further and pick up a gorgeous piece that might have been out of reach.
Easter SaleThe Easter Bank Holiday is another great time to shop at Baker and Stonehouse. Throughout the long weekend, you can grab incredible deals on new designer furniture.To help you update your bedroom, there are massive savings on everything you need to fill your sanctuary with style. Designer beds and wardrobes will be marked down to help you pick up something stunning.
You’ll also find massive savings on gorgeous dining tables to gather everyone round for the Easter roast. Keep an eye out for ‘From Stock’ selections for even more value.
Summer StyleIf you want to add some designer to your home this summer, there are superb offers to get you thinking. The Summer Sale brings a massive range of deals to help you choose some gorgeous style.
The Sale picks highlight what the offers are about, but there’s loads more to see. It’s a great time to shop and save on designer furniture so it’s worth having it on the calendar.
With 2 years interest free credit available, you can splash out a little bit more and spread the cost. It’s a good way to add a little luxury to your home.