Offers for EDF Energy were last updated Monday 4 April 2022 15:09
EDF Energy Codes That You've Missed
View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
- EDF home customers get energy tariffs backed annually by zero carbon electricity as standard. All our residential tariffs are backed by 100% zero carbon nuclear electricity, with the exception of our EV tariffs which are backed with 100% zero carbon renewable electricity. Electricity for our GoElectric tariffs come from renewable sources such as wind, solar, biomass, tidal and hydroelectric. At the end of each fuel mix reporting year we'll make sure we've purchased enough renewable electricity from EDF owned, renewable generation to match the total volume of electricity supplied to all of our customers on the GoElectric tariffs. A fuel mix reporting year begins on 1 April and ends on 31 March the following year. UK Fuel Mix disclosure information, published by the Government (BEIS) recognises electricity from wind, solar and nuclear fuel produces zero carbon dioxide emissions at the point of generation. See our tariff table for more information. 2. Other environmental benefits: 3. Other suppliers include the funding of other carbon reducing initiatives such as tree planting in the price of their tariffs. Whilst our GoElectric tariffs don't directly fund or offer any additional environmental benefits beyond being sourced from renewable generators, EDF is Britain's biggest generator of zero carbon electricity and as part of the EDF Group (which, in 2017, was the largest generator of renewable electricity in Europe) is committed to going beyond the requirements of 2°C trajectory set by COP21 by drastically reducing our CO2 emissions.4.
Do EDF Offer Codes?They don’t typically offer codes; however, they do from time to time. Keep an eye out at MyVoucherCodes for any codes that are released.
What is the Priority Services Register?For those worried about bills, money management and need additional support, EDF have a priority services register and can offer additional benefits. More information on the priority services register can be found here.
Can I Get a Free Gas Safety Check with EDF Energy?Yes, providing you fit the criteria. Those living with a child under 5, are of pensionable age, are disabled, are chronically sick or under 18 you can have a free gas check. There’s also eligible if you haven’t had a check in 12 months. Here you can find out if you're eligible for a free gas safety check.
EDF Energy Hints & Tips
We all need energy, so why not get it through one of the UK’s leading providers? Better yet, you can grab yourself a saving on energy supply with these hints and tips:
- It’s worth looking at the EDF Energy tariffs on offer. With things like free boiler and heating insurance, Amazon vouchers and other freebies available, you can get more for your money.
- Keep an eye out for tariffs with fixed prices. You can keep the same great price for up to 2 years if you find the right tariff for you.
- To find the best priced tariff for your needs, you can head to the EDF quotes section to see what’s on offer. You can also compare tariffs to make sure you’re getting the lowest price.
- Check out the EDF smart meter offers. By keeping an eye on your energy consumption, you can cut your energy costs.