There have been some great deals and discounts that have been promoted here in the past, here are a few examples of the very best:
How to Redeem a Discount Code
Voucher codes are great way of saving money on your online purchases, if you have never used a code before then read through this quick guide:
- Find the code that you would like to use and then click on it.
- This will reveal the code, highlight it, right click and select copy.
- Make sure you check the terms and conditions so you are aware of how to use the code.
- Continue to the merchant page and shop as you normally would, adding the products you would like to buy to your checkout.
- Paste the code into the relevant box and apply.
You May Also Like
Utilities & Home Services
Take a look through this category then you will find a massive range of great utilities, home services and much more, all with discounts and deals available for them.
Once you've found the best tariff to suit your budget, maybe you should think about upgrading to more energy efficient appliances. In the long run, you'll be saving yourself even more money.
Fridges, freezers, kettles, microwaves, what would we do without them? Get yours now with breaking the bank.
How can I switch my energy supplier?
If you are on a fixed rate tariff, the chances are you'll have to pay a cancellation fee if you wish to end the contract early. It it's not a fixed rate tariff it still makes sense to check if any fees will apply. if you've just changed supply but are not happy with the service, you should have up to 49 days to change your mind.
To switch, you'll need your most recent bill showing the name and contact details of your current supplier and the amount of energy you use.