Example Offers and Voucher Codes
Here some examples of the deals, discounts, sales, offers and voucher codes that have been listed on MyVoucherCodes.co.uk for Newmarket Racecourse:
- QIPCO Guineas Festival 2017 Ticket Bookings From £15 Per Person
- Moët And Chandon July Festival Multi-Day Tickets For £60
- One For The Fillies Ticket Bookings For £32.80
- 20% Off Admission Price For Groups Of Between 10 To 19 People
- Free Coach Parking Available
How To Redeem A Voucher Code
Generally the process of redeeming an offer on MyVoucherCodes.co.uk can be divided into two groups: voucher codes and Deals or Discounts. It's very easy to use both of these types of money saving gold, but if you're unsure then you just need to follow these instructions for whichever one is relevant to you.
- Identify a voucher code by the green label beside the description containing 'Get Voucher Code'
- Once you've found one, click on that green label
- Two things will now have happened: a voucher code was revealed and a new tab was opened in the background. You now need to copy that code by highlighting it and pressing Ctrl + C
- Now that it's copied, move onto the newly opened tab with the Newmarket Racecourse website inside
- Complete a shop as normal, taking it through to checkout
- During the checkout, input the code into a discount box using Ctrl + V
- Complete the purchase
- Enjoy all those extra pound and pence you've saved thanks to MyVouxherCodes.co.uk
Deals & Discounts
- Identify a Deal or Discount simply by it being labeled as something other than a voucher code.
- When you've chosen one, click on the green label like with a voucher code
- Once clicked, you'll immediately be taken to the Newmarket Racecourse website, with the deal or discount you chose in front of you
- From this point you need to follow their instructions to finish the process.
FAQs for Newmarket Racecourse
- How Many Enclosures Are There? There are three enclosures at Newmarket Racecourses: the Premier Enclosure, Grandstand and Paddock and the Family Enclosure.
- Do Children Need TIckets? Any child under the age of 18 get free entry to all of the enclosures, however they will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Is There A Dress Code? Dress code should be smart casual. Men should wear smart trousers and formal shoes. There is no rule against jeans and trainers but it is rarely seen. Women are in smart wear and sometimes opt for hats.