Terms & Conditions
1. The £20 Amazon.co.uk digital gift card giveaway (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering the Promotion entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is organised and operated by The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged eighteen (18) years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with administration of the Promotion.
4. The Promotion will run from 00:00:00 on 13 October 2020 until 23:59:59 on 30 November 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
5. To enter the Promotion entrants should subscribe to receive the Promoter’s electronic marketing during the Promotion Period and then transfer £80 at World Remit's online store in conjunction with the Promoter before 23:59:59 on 30 November 2020.
6. Only one entry per entrant during the Promotion Period shall be accepted.
7. Each entrant who subscribes to the Promoter’s electronic marketing in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be entitled to redeem a free £20 Amazon.co.uk digital gift card (“Gift Card”).
8. Eligible entrants will be able to redeem the Gift Card after the date on which World Remit confirms to the Promoter that the entrant has transferred £80 at the UK online store. This confirmation may be provided by World Remit up to ninety (90) working days following the date of the entrant’s qualifying purchase.
9. Gift Cards may be downloaded by eligible entrants via the “member section” of the Promoter’s website at www.myvouchercodes.co.uk. Once redeemed, Gift Cards may be used immediately or may be sent by the entrant to the entrant’s email address for use in future. Entrants should note that Gift Cards may expire after a certain date and their use may be subject to the retailer’s own terms and conditions.
10. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute, in its sole discretion, the Gift Card with an alternative award of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address as a condition of award of the Gift Card.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time or to terminate the Promotion at any time without prior notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any changes to the Promotion or these terms and conditions will be posted on the Promoter’s website at www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
15. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants of the Promotion or as a result of acceptance of the Gift Card but nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury suffered as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
16. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.