£40 Gift Card
with Amazon when you Open a Junior ISA
Terms & Conditions
1. You will qualify for the gift card if you complete the purchase with a monthly Direct Debit of
£20 or more when opening a junior ISA and MyVoucherCodes will send you a £40 Amazon evoucher.
qualifies for this offer.
3. This offer will be invalid if you click on any other website or link to complete the purchase of
a One Family junior ISA. This includes the use of any other voucher code or cashback
4. This offer will be Valid from 22/3/19 – 30/4/19.
5. This is strictly an online offer only and is not valid if you complete your order via web chat,
telephone or instore.
6. This offer is available for both new and existing One Family customers.
7. The gift card cannot be applied retrospectively to orders.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the gift card.
9. The gift card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
10. You must enter a valid email address to qualify for the gift card and you will be sent
instructions on how to use your gift card 90 days after your purchase has been confirmed by
11. You will have 30 days to claim your gift card.
12. You will receive your gift card via email.
13. Cancelation of any part of the purchase will result in your claim being invalid and you will
therefore not be sent the gift card.
14. The gift card is issued by and remains the property of Myvouchercodes.co.uk.
15. Myvouchercodes.co.uk reserve the rights to withdraw or amend the offer at any time.
16. This is an exclusive offer from Myvouchercodes.co.uk and independent from any offer from One Family