Europcar Hints & Tips
Bag a bargain on your car rentals by heading over to Europcar and taking advantage of these top money-saving tips to see some serious savings:
- Check out the Europcar student discount where you can get up to 15% of your rental, and all you need to do to qualify is sign into your Student Beans account.
- Get peace of mind with your purchase thanks to the Europcar best price guarantee, so you can rest assured you’re getting the cheapest rates, and access to exclusive services.
- Start earning points with your purchase with Europcar rewards, so you can start collecting Nectar points when you rent.
- Keep an eye on their homepage to find the biggest and best Europcar deals and offers, so it’s worth scrolling through for a saving.
- There are plenty of sites that will throw deals at you, but the best rates will always be found on Europcars website. You’ve also got all the info you need at your fingertips to stop you getting caught out by any extra charges, so it's worth booking direct.
How to get a Europcar discount?
Hiring a car is a great way to get the most out of your holiday. But often the price can rack up as quick as the miles. To help you save on your holiday adventures, we’ve put together this handy guide to all the ways you can hit the highway for less.
Direct is BestFirst off, you need to book direct. There are plenty of sites that will throw deals at you, but the best rates will always be found on Europcar’s website. You’ve also got all the info you need at your fingertips to stop you getting caught out by any extra charges.
It’s also easier to browse the selection of cars on offer to make sure you’re getting the ride you want. There are superb rates on a massive selection, and if you want to splash out there is a luxury collection of rides to make your trip extra special.
Going GlobalIt’s always a good idea to check out the Global Deals. You will find a huge collection of discounts on car hire in specific countries. There will be fantastic discounts on top holiday destinations like Spain, Italy, and Australia. The offers are specific to individual countries and some will be bigger than others, but it is an easy way to add a saving to your booking. Once you know where you’re jetting off to, check them out to see if you can bag a saving.
Sky High OffersAnother great way to save is by checking out the Airline Partners. Europcar are a well-connected bunch and offer a huge range of airline dependent offers. Top flight providers like Emirates and Qatar Airways are signed up so it’s worth checking before you book. If your airline is involved, you will bag a superb saving when you hit the road.
Student SavingsEuropcar are now partnered with StudentBeans. That means there are fantastic rates waiting for all the studious ones out there. Everyone in education can grab a superb saving on all their car hire. If you’re planning on putting your loans towards a summer adventure, it’s a great way of letting them take you further.
A Little Thank YouIf your job means you work hard keeping everyone safe and healthy, Europcar want to show their love. Everyone that works for one of the emergency services can expect to save. But there are other organizations included in this offer.
Points Take You FurtherYou can now take your points further at Europcar. They are Nectar’s exclusive car rental partner, so you’ll boost your points balance every time you get behind the wheel. They regularly run points promotions to boost your balance too. You will earn points with every booking to spend them at a massive range of retailers.
All Your ExtrasYou need loads of little extras when you’re booking your holiday. To help you stay in budget Europcar have created an extensive list of partners for all things travel. Take a look at the page to discover savings on everything from airport parking to show tickets. It’s another fantastic way of keep costs down while you’re away. You can even find fantastic deals at top hotel chains so click around and see where you can save.
Once you start planning your holiday the will quickly spiral. The trips and extras add up and next thing you know you’re well over budget. So, head over to MyVoucherCodes to bag the best deal on your next road trip.
Do Europcar UK Offer Discount Codes?Yes. Europcar occasionally offers codes, but you can also get MyVoucherCodes exclusive promo codes and other offers.
Is There a Deposit to Be Paid When I Collect the Car?Yes. A deposit of £250 is payable when you collect the car. This can be paid via debit or credit card and by cheque. More information is available here.
Is There a Minimum or Maximum Age for Renting a Vehicle?The minimum age for renting in the UK is 22, and 21 in most other countries. You must have held a driving license for at least a year. There is no maximum age, with a few exceptions that can be found in the Europcar FAQs.
Can I Cancel or Modify My Booking?Yes, customers may cancel the reservation free-of-charge up to 48 hours before the check-out start date and time. There are fees when the booking is cancelled within the 48-hour window.
How do I apply my Europcar discount code?
Follow our simple instructions and you can save money with Europcar voucher codes.
- Click to show the code on the MyVoucherCodes website. The Europcar website will open automatically. Copy the code.
- Find your car or van, by entering your location and hire dates.
- To the right of the date selection is a box to enter your Europcar promo codes. Apply your Europcar discount code by entering it here.
- Choose from a selection of vehicles to find the right car for you.
- Select your car and any extras, such as child seats or a sat nav system.
- Your order total will include savings made from your Europcar discount codes.
- Make your booking and enjoy your savings.