1. The prize draw (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions.
By entering this Promotion entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and to consent to their personal data being used as set out in paragraphs 16 and 17 below.
2. This Promotion is organised and operated by MyVoucherCodes (the trading name of The Global Voucher Group Limited) of Medius House, 2 Sheraton St, Soho, London W1F 8BH.
3. The Promotion is open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) years or over with the exception of employees of MyVoucherCodes, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this Promotion.
4. This promotion will run from 09:00 on 20/07/2018 until 23:59 on 20/08/2018 (the “Promotional Period”).
5. To enter the Promotion entrants should ‘Like’ and ‘Comment’ on the MyVoucherCodes Facebook promotional post or ‘Follow’ @MyVoucherCodes on Twitter and ‘Retweet’ the promotional post.
6. Only one tag per entrant (either via Facebook or Twitter) during the Promotion Period shall be accepted as an entry into the prize draw.
7. The Promotion shall comprise a prize draw (“Prize Draw”) in respect of valid entries.
8. One prize winner in respect of the Prize Draw (“Prize Winner”) will be chosen at random.
9. The prize in connection with the Prize Draw shall be: 1 x £100 I saw it first gift eGiftcard.
10. The Prize Winner will be notified that they have won the Prize within 72 hours of the Prize Draw via Facebook messenger or Twitter’s Direct messenger (as appropriate).
11. The Prize Winner must claim the Prize within thirty (30) days of being notified that they are the Prize Winner. Failure by the Prize Winner to claim his or her Prize within thirty (30) days of notification will result in the Prize being forfeited and MyVoucherCodes reserves the right (but shall not be obliged) to re-award the Prize in these circumstances.
12. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed and will not be counted.
13. MyVoucherCodes reserves the right to substitute, in its sole discretion, the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. MyVoucherCodes reserves the right to ask the Prize Winner to provide satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address as a condition of payment of the Prize.
15. MyVoucherCodes reserves the right to amend or alter the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time or to terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any changes to the Promotion or these terms and conditions will be posted on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
16. MyVoucherCodes will use any personal data submitted by entrants in accordance with applicable laws and for the purpose of operating the Promotion. By entering the Promotion entrants consent to the use of their personal data by or on behalf of MyVoucherCodes for the purpose of the administration of the Promotion. The Prize Winner further agrees to take part in reasonable post-Promotion publicity and to the use of their first name and town of residence in such publicity.
17. The name and county of the Prize Winner will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope to MyVoucherCodes: The Global Voucher Group, Medius House, 2 Sheraton St, Soho, London W1F 8BH.
18. MyVoucherCodes does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants of the Prize Draw or as a result of acceptance of a Prize but nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude MyVoucherCodes’s liability for death or personal injury suffered as a result of MyVoucherCodes’s negligence.
19. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
20. Facebook and Twitter are not sponsors of this Promotion and bear no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the Promotion, or for the fulfilment of the Prize associated with this Promotion.