How do I use my Gatwick Airport Parking voucher code?
Follow these simple instructions to use your Gatwick Airport Parking promo code and save
money on your airport parking while you travel.
- Click ‘Get This Offer’ on the Gatwick Airport Parking page on the MyVoucherCodes website
- If no voucher code is required, simply click the link to be taken to the Gatwick Airport Parking website
- Enter your travel dates and select the terminal you are flying from, then click ‘Find Parking’
- A choice of parking options will appear, including long and short stay, basic and luxury
- Choose the type of parking you would like to book and click ‘Select’
- Apply your Gatwick Airport Parking voucher code by applying it here
- Enter your car registration, pay for your parking as usual and enjoy your savings
How can I save more money on Gatwick Airport Parking?
Use our expert tips to save more money on parking at Gatwick Airport official car parks.
- Pre-book your airport parking to get the best rates. Paying on the day at the car park means you will pay premium prices
- Prices vary between the airport terminals – if you’re happy to park at one terminal and transfer to another, you might get a cheaper rate
- Gatwick Airport Parking pricing works on a supply and demand basis. As spaces get booked, the price goes up, so book your parking as far in advance as possible to get the cheapest rate
- Motorcycles can park for free in the short stay car parks at Gatwick Airport
- Sign up to the myGatwick programme to get 10% off airport parking and to be notified of special deals and savings
- Book Gatwick Airport Parking and you can enjoy access to the airport lounge from £20
- Check MyVoucherCodes for the latest Gatwick Airport Parking promo codes
Are there any seasonal deals on Gatwick Airport Parking?
Using the offers and deals for Gatwick Airport Parking on MyVoucherCodes is the best way to get great savings on your airport parking. Gatwick Airport Parking also has seasonal offers
which help you get even better value for money.
The Summer Special parking deal is available between March and October and is the best value option for people who are travelling for five or more days.
The Gatwick Valet Winter Special parking runs between October and March each year. People parking at Gatwick for three weeks or longer during this time can get a full valet and enhanced security for their car for an additional £119 (prices correct October 2019).
Choose the right kind of parking for you at Gatwick Airport
Booking a holiday can be stressful, so we’ve put together a list of the different kinds of parking on offer so you can get exactly what you’re looking for.
Whether you’re looking for the north or south terminals, you’ve got choices, so have a look through what’s on offer so you can find the perfect option for your money.