View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
- The £20 Amazon.co.uk digital gift card giveaway (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering the Promotion entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is organised and operated by The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with administration of the Promotion.
- The Promotion will run from 6 May 2021 23:00 until 30 Sep 2021 22:59 (“Promotion Period”).
- All entrants who (i) subscribe to receive the Promoter’s electronic marketing during the Promotion Period and (ii) On the Beach confirms have spent £1600 or more (excluding all gift card purchases and top-ups and delivery or collection charges) before 30 Sep 2021 22:59 at the On the Beach via the link provided on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk (“Promoter’s Website”) shall be eligible to receive a free £20 Amazon.co.uk (“Gift Card”).
- You will not be entitled to a Gift Card if you click on any other links or visit any other websites before making your purchase at the On the Beach or if you make use of any other offer or promotion in connection with your purchase which is provided by the Promoter or On the Beach (including any discounts, codes, savings, credit and/or points).
- Only one entry per entrant during the Promotion Period shall be accepted.
- Gift Card Rewards redeemed against On the Beach purchases will be available 90 days after your confirmed date of travel.
- Gift Cards may be downloaded via the “member section” of the Promoter’s Website. Entrants should note that Gift Cards may expire after a certain date and their use may be subject to the retailer’s own terms and conditions.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute, in its sole discretion, the Gift Card with an alternative award of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask for satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address as a condition of award of the Gift Card.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time or to terminate the Promotion at any time without prior notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any changes to the Promotion or these terms and conditions will be posted on the Promoter’s Website at www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants or as a result of acceptance of the Gift Card, but nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury suffered as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is offered by On the Beach Limited, whose registered office is 5 Adair Street, Manchester, M1 2NQ (“On the Beach” or “OTB”). By participating in the promotion, customers shall be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
Eligibility 2. All passengers aged 5 and over named on a Qualifying Booking (as defined below) who are resident in the UK will be eligible to receive free COVID-19 test(s) as described in paragraph 4, based on Government requirements for fully vaccinated travellers in their country of residence and provided the lead passenger does not have an excluded postcode*.
- The Testing Supplier (as defined below) is unable to deliver tests to the following postcodes: Scottish Islands (HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3): Scilly Isles (all beginning TR).
- ‘Qualifying Booking’ means a booking made which meets all of the following requirements: a) Order must be for a package holiday that includes flights to one of the following destinations: Spain (including the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands): Cyprus: Greece (including Greek islands);
b) Order must be placed between 00:01 GMT on 24 September 2021 and 23:59 on 31 October 2021;
c) Departure must be no later than 31 October 2022;
d) Order must be placed at least 10 days before departure, to enable the tests to be sent to the passengers in plenty of time prior to departure; and
e) Order must be fully paid and remain active.
What is included and excluded? 4. On behalf of each passenger, On the Beach will pay an authorised provider of COVID-19 travel tests to supply each passenger with the following tests, based on their country of residence and date of departure. English residents:
(a) For Qualifying Bookings departing prior to 4 October 2021, every passenger aged 5 years and older will receive:
(i) A pre-departure antigen test for travelling back to the UK (Antigen Test); and
(ii) A PCR test to take on or before day 2 after you arrive in the UK (PCR Day 2 Test)
(b) For Qualifying Bookings departing on or after 4 October 2021, every passenger aged 5 years and older will receive a PCR Day 2 Test.
Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland residents:
Every passenger aged 5 years and older on a Qualifying Booking will receive:
(i) A pre-departure antigen test for travelling back to the UK; and
(ii) A PCR test to take on or before day 2 after you arrive in the UK.
If the UK government or a devolved government changes the testing requirements so an antigen test is required instead of a PCR test in your country of residence at the time of your departure, each passenger aged 5 and over on a Qualifying Booking will instead be provided with an antigen test.
The tests set out in paragraph 4 (‘Tests”) are the COVID-19 tests currently required by the UK Government for residents of the UK who are fully vaccinated with an approved vaccine returning to the UK from a country which is not on the red list. To clarify, you are classed as ‘fully vaccinated’ 14 days after you have had your second dose of a government-approved vaccine. Any additional tests which a passenger may be required to take (e.g. tests to enter a destination country or a Day 8 test) are not included in the promotion.
If an overseas destination or the UK government or a devolved government introduces additional tests or new, more onerous or expensive testing requirements between the start of this promotion and the date of travel, the additional requirements are excluded from this promotion.
On the Beach will not provide the Tests (nor a cash equivalent) if the Tests are no longer required.
Subject to availability 8. This promotion is subject to availability and there is a cap on the number of Tests that can be redeemed. OTB anticipate this will be sufficient to meet demand. However, if this cap is reached, the promotion will cease to be available whether or not a Qualifying Booking is made. If OTB anticipates the demand will outstrip the number of tests available, it will stop advertising the promotion and a notice of withdrawal of the promotion will be added to the website at https://www.onthebeach.co.uk/free-covid-tests.
Who is my contract for the testing with? 9. The supplier of the Tests will be a third party who is authorised and accredited to carry out the Tests (“Testing Supplier”). The Testing Supplier will be Collinson Assistance Services Limited.
Although On the Beach will pay for the Tests on your behalf, your contract for the Tests will be with the Testing Supplier directly, and you will need to register with the Testing Supplier and agree to their Terms and Conditions once you have received your Tests.
The Tests do not form part of your package holiday, and are not a “travel service” for the purposes of the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018.
Save where On the Beach has been negligent, On the Beach does not accept any liability for issues with the Tests (including, but not limited to, inconclusive test results or delayed test results) or any acts or omissions of the Testing Supplier, nor for the consequences of a positive test or false positive test. However, if the customer informs OTB promptly of any issues, OTB will provide customer with such reasonable assistance as it is able to in the circumstances.
In the event of an inconclusive test result, it will be customer’s responsibility to arrange for a replacement test.
How do I get/use my Tests? 14. The Testing Supplier will send the Tests to the lead passenger’s address on the Qualifying Booking via a delivery service. The lead passenger will be responsible for the Tests for all passengers on a Qualifying Booking once delivered and for ensuring that the Tests are provided to the other passengers.
The Testing Supplier will provide you with: Instructions on how to take the Tests. Each test will be labelled so you know which one to take on holiday and which one to leave at home; If applicable, instructions on how to register the Antigen Test and get and record the test result; Instructions on how to register the PCR Day 2 Test and get the reference code for your passenger locator form; A royal mail prepaid envelope to return the PCR Day 2 Test to the Testing Supplier; and Customer support via email and online live chat. Customer’s responsibilities
It is customer’s responsibility to: a) Provide complete and correct contact details (address, email address and telephone number) when making the Qualifying Booking. If incorrect or incomplete details are provided then the Testing Supplier may not be able to deliver the Tests in time before departure; b) Check the entry requirements for their destination and their return back to the UK and to determine whether the Tests are suitable for those requirements. As entry requirements can change at short notice, customer should check these requirements at regular stages before they depart. For more information, please check the FCDO’s website; c) Arrange for someone to be in to collect the Test kits when they are delivered; d) Take with them on holiday the correct Test to be taken prior to return to UK (if applicable), and to pack and store this carefully in line with the Testing Supplier’s Terms and Conditions e) Register the Tests in line with Testing Supplier’s instructions; f) Obtain a reference code for the passenger locator form; g) Conduct the Tests in line with Testing Supplier’s instructions and in the required timescales; h) Return Day 2 PCR test in line with Testing Supplier’s instructions; and i) To follow and comply with all instructions of Testing Supplier and their Terms and Conditions.
On the Beach will not accept liability for any failure by the customer to adhere to their responsibilities as set out in paragraph 16. If the test kits are lost/stolen/damaged/spoiled, it will be the customer’s responsibility to arrange a replacement test.
General 19. These terms and conditions (and any issues or disputes arising) shall be governed by the law of England and Wales law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- On the Beach’s standard booking conditions apply to bookings, please refer to https://www.onthebeach.co.uk/terms_of_business and the other terms and conditions displayed as part of the booking journey.
Offers for On the Beach were last updated Friday 24 September 2021 11:50
On the Beach Codes That You've Missed
Most Popular On the Beach Code & Discount
|Offer Description||Expires||Discount Type|
|Exclusive Free £20 Amazon Voucher with Orders Over £1600 or More||Reward|
|Turkey Holidays Available from £275pp||Deal|
|Special Offers with Newsletter Sign-ups||Deal|
|All Inclusive Holidays Available from Under £400pp||Deal|
|Spain Holiday Deals from £157pp||Deal|
How Do I Get In Contact With On The Beach?
Check out their FAQ page to see if you can get an answer to your question. Or call 0371 474 3000 to get in touch with their customer service team.
Can I get an On the Beach discount code?
On the Beach don’t typically offer voucher codes, however, if there are any, they’ll be listed on MyVoucherCodes. There are offers available that don’t require a code and they’re also available on MyVoucherCodes.
What is my baggage allowance for my flight?
This varies between airlines, but it ranges between 15-23kg for hold luggage and 5-23kg for hand luggage. Information for specific airlines can be found on the FAQ page under the ‘Flights/Checking in’ section.
Can I make changes to my booking?
Yes, these can be made in the ‘My Bookings’ of the On the Beach website. Changes can be made to passengers and names, travel dates, hotels and holiday extras. There are charges for certain items.
Hints and Tips
Save some extra cash on your next On the Beach shop with our super handy hints and tips:
- Sign up to On The Beach email newsletters to find the best deals and offers all year round. They also post a lot to Facebook so that’s a great way to stay in the know.
- Using the Deal Finder on their website, you can search for your ideal holiday and they will find the best prices to suit you.
- Select your favourite On the Beach discount code from the MyVoucherCodes website to help you save money and time on your next shopping experience.
How to use your On the Beach discount code
- Select your favourite On the Beach discount code from the MyVoucherCodes website.
- Next, open up the On the Beach website in a different windows tab and begin your shop.
- Once you've added all of your favourite items into your shopping basket, head to the checkout.
- Copy & paste the On the Beach discount code into the 'promo code' box then click 'apply' to secure your shopping savings.
Family Beach Trips
The Balearic Islands are a popular choice when it comes to family breaks, with Majorca leading the way. Offering diverse resorts, waterparks and historic attractions this island certainly packs a punch. With its capital Palma providing a cosmopolitan break from beach life, it offers the perfect balance between seaside fun and culture. On the Beach has a wide choice of holidays to Majorca and destinations worldwide, so browse our codes when it’s time to book your next break.
Alcudia is a good choice for both families in search of great facilities with a dash of authentic Majorcan charm. With a traditional medieval centre to explore and the beach resort of Port d’Alcudia just a short drive away, it promises a memorable break. Blue Flag sands provide the perfect place for relaxation and sandcastle building and there are plenty of beach-side cafes and bars for refreshment.
Those in search of adventure can head to Parc Natural S’Albufera, just a 20 minute drive away. This delightful nature reserve has dunes, paths, lagoons and trails. It’s a great place to enjoy leisurely walks and if you’re lucky you might spot a march frog or sea daffodil. The observation platforms provide the perfect spot to bird-spot with local species including the purple heron and moustached warbler.
If you fancy a change of scene the Hidropark offers a fun-packed day out. It’s located in the Port de Alcudia area and has a variety of attractions including water water-slides, bars, cafes and mini-golf. It also has a splash park ideal for the little ones. For all-around family fun, Alcudia definitely hits the spot.