Is there a Bonprix sale?Yes, they have regular sales. It’s worth keeping an eye out at MyVoucherCodes for all the latest sale information as well as deals, offers and Bonprix voucher codes.
How can I pay at Bonprix?Customers with an account can pay by debit and credit cards, with Quickserv, direct debit, internet banking, Bank Giro or even by cheque. Customers without an account can pay by debit or credit card.
What delivery options are available at Bonprix?They offer standard delivery for £3.99 which arrives in 2-4 days. They also offer next-day and stated-day delivery for £5.99. You can also get an annual delivery pass.
Bonprix Hints & Tips
Bag yourself a bargain on fashion, home and electrical products at Bonprix, all you need to do is check out these helpful money-saving tips to grab yourself a tidy Bonprix discount:
- Get yourself over to the Bonprix sale section to find some absolute steals on style, homeware and electrical essentials.
- Have a scroll through the homepage to find the biggest and best Bonprix deals and offers, they’ll be highlighted, so it’s well worth a look.
- Sign yourself up for the newsletter, where you’ll get the latest Bonprix deals and offers, sent straight to your inbox. All you need to do is pop in your email address and start saving.
How to use your Bonprix promo code?
- Open up our website and find a promotional code that applies to the products you want to buy.
- Unlock your code and open up the Bonprix website in a second tab.
- Browse the website and find all the items you want to buy, adding each to your “Cart”.
- Once finished, proceed to checkout and review your order, making sure you have everything you need.
- Copy and paste your Bonprix discount code into the “Offer Code” box and click “Apply”.