Voucher Codes, Discounts and Vouchers for March 2014
The latest deal can be found at the top of the page but, to give you an ideas of the types of things you can save money on, here are a few examples:
- Up to 31% off Selected Trousers
- £0.35 Off Machined Full Round Stake This Offer
- £0.63 off Machined Half Round Rails
- £7.38 off Batemans Economy Hurdle
- £2 off Joules Fluffy Sock
- Up To 20% off Selected Machinery Products
- £34.95 off Chicken Vet Starter Kit Plus
- £6 off Allen and Page Duck and Goose Breeder Pellets
- £5 off Tornado Stock Fence Product
- £15 off Joules Retford Jumper
How to Redeem a Voucher Code
Using a voucher code is so easy, here how to do it: Look for the offers which feature an orange label. Click on the green box to make the code pop up. Now you need to copy it, as instructed. Next, select your items and proceed to the checkout page. During the checkout process you will be asked to provide a code. Paste it in the box supplied and click apply.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: My voucher code is not redeemable, what might be the problem?
A: All the vouchers are never permanent. They are always released with an expiry date meaning they cannot be redeemed any day beyond the expiry date. Your voucher may have already gone beyond the expiry date hence they cannot be redeemed.
Alternatively, the unique number on your voucher code has already been redeemed by someone else.
- Q: How can I pay for my items?
A: Countrywide Farmers accept all major credit and debit cards.