Offers for Studio were last updated Friday 1 July 2022 00:00
Studio Codes That You've Missed
Studio Sales & Finance FAQs
Is there a Studio sale?
Studio always have sales running, whether it's great low prices in their WoW Buys and Clearance sales, speedy savings in their limited time Happy Hour sales, or another amazing promotion. Keep an eye out around changing seasons and special occasions such as New Years, Easter, the start of Summer, Halloween, Christmas & Boxing Day, and Black Friday.
When are the Studio Happy Hours sales?
Happy Hour sales run every Thursday from 12pm to 10pm, and offer you up to 25% off selected speciality products. Be sure to visit their site whenever it's time for another Happy Hours sale to bag some discounts on items across their range.
What is Studio Pay & how do I defer my payments?
Studio Pay is a credit account that allows you to pay for your products in monthly instalments. At the checkout, choose Studio Pay and you’ll be issued statements on each order. You can choose to pay the full amount as soon as your statement arrives, or pay a minimum cost each month. Paying your balance upfront allows you to avoid any interest on your order total, but if you choose to spread your payments, you will be charged interest at 39.9% APR, so be sure to keep on top of those statements! You can pay towards your orders online or on the app.
Studio Delivery & Return FAQs
What delivery options do Studio offer?
Standard delivery costs £4.99 and takes 3 - 7 days to arrive. This cost rises for shipment to certain areas: for example, delivery to postcodes in Northern Ireland & the Scottish Highlands will cost £5.99, whereas delivery to The Isle of Man, Scilly & The Channel Islands costs £7.50.
What about larger or personalised items?
Any personalised goods take slightly longer to deliver than other items (within 5 - 10 days). Items marked with the Larger Items symbol will also incur a large delivery charge of £19.99, and will require delivery to be arranged in advance. Check your basket before ordering to see any non-standard delivery prices or arrival times.
Can I track my order?
Yes, you can see the status of your orders by heading to 'My Accounts' and 'Track an Order'. Alternatively, head to 'Your Orders' to see the order's status and estimated delivery time.
What is the Studio return policy?
You have up to 30 days after your purchase to return your items if you're unhappy with them. Item must be returned unused, in their original packaging, and in the condition you received them in. You'll need to fill out and attach a returns form to your item, and cover the cost of your delivery, which will cost at least £2.80 with Evri.
Other Studio FAQs
Can I get a Studio catalogue?
You no longer send out copies of their catalogue, but you can view their entire range at Studio.co.uk, or call their customer service number above and place an order over the phone.
Do Studio sell personalised products?
Yes, you can find plenty of personalised items like mugs, wallets, toys, treats, bottles & even PJs. However, refunds won't be available on personalised products unless they're damaged or faulty, so make sure you've spelt those names right before ordering!
Other Ways to Save at Studio
- Keep an eye out for the multitude of sales running throughout the year. You'll find fantastic price drops across all departments. Watch for Happy Hour sales, which offer huge savings for a very limited time every Thursday. Info on any active sales will be shown in the header of the Studio website.
- Pick up the last of last season in the ‘Clearance’ section. You'll see reductions across their entire range, and can even filter by price bracket to shop on a specific budget - perfect for grabbing some superb savings. Right now, Studio are offering up to 70% off womenswear and up to 30% off electricals.
- The 'WoW Buys' section is the home of brilliant bargains and the go to place to grab some cut-price products, from clothes to homes to electricals. This is where the Studio team showcase their best prices that put the high street to shame, so stop in for splendid savings across every category.
- Give your gifts the personal touch with free personalisation available on hundreds of great products! You can nab wallets, bottles, kids toys, tasty treats & comfy PJs, all with your own sweet message to show you care.
- Want to pay flexibly? Set up a Studio Credit Account to access Studio Pay credit options. Place orders on credit, and you’ll receive e-statements online, where you can also make payments towards your order totals. Pay off your order as soon as possible to avoid any interest!
How to use your Studio discount code
- Select your favourite Studio discount code from the MyVoucherCodes website.
- Click 'Get Code' to reveal your Studio discount code and open the Studio website in a new tab.
- Start shopping from their top of the range products and add what you're looking for into your bag.
- Once you're ready to pay, click on your bag in the top right corner and double-check you've got everything you wanted.
- Continue to checkout and log in to your Studio account, or create one if you haven't done so already.
- In the 'Payment' section, enter your discount code into the discount code box and click 'Apply'.
- Once you're sure your discount has been applied to your order total, go ahead and order your products to rake in the savings!
Prices that make you go "Wow!"
If you're looking to save on your online shop, make sure to check out the Studio Wow Buys. Featuring low-priced products across every category of the Studio range, Wow Buys give you some of the best value for money on goods like clothing, garden furniture & home appliances.
There are always plenty of Wow Buy deals on clothing, whether that's menswear, womenswear or kid's clothing. You'll find men's t-shirts & polo shirts for as little as £3, with occasional 50% offers on these prices to bring them down to £1.50, women's dresses for as little as £8, and multipacks of 5 children's t-shirts for just £10.
You can also find plenty of home appliances & tech, including air fryers from £60, Kettles & Vacuum Cleaners from £25, and Bluetooth over-ear headphones for £15. You can pick up Smart TVs at lower prices too, with large 43" picks from Digihome starting at £280. Whilst you're at it, you can kit out other areas of your home cheaply too, with rugs & duvets from £10, and 36-piece crockery sets down by as much as 40%.
If you're browsing on a restricted budget, don't worry. You can browse the '£10 and Under' section for a selection of the cheapest products Studio have to offer. As well as clothes, you'll find toys, gifts, garden goods, electricals and health & beauty products. Got a little larger budget? Pick the category you want to shop and sort by 'Price Low to High' or filter with the price slider to suit your bank balance.
Next time you want to get the best deals on current products at Studio, be sure to check out their Wow Buys to find low prices across their range and save some money on treats & essentials alike.
Stay on Trend
Keep on top of trends and see which products are selling like hotcakes with the Studio 'Trending Now' section. Found on the homepage, this section will show you all the most popular and fastest selling products across their range, spanning clothing, tech, toys & homeware.
Choose from a whole host of categories to see what's the most popular in that department. We've seen offers, womenswear, holiday goods, outdoor play, gaming, and even their value bathroom goods range enter the spotlight! Each category will show you an example deal hand-picked by one of the Studio team, such as towel sets for under £20 or Triple-A video games like LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for £44.99.
Clothing is a regular feature of the 'Trending Now' section, with plenty of great deals to be had across menswear, womenswear and kids clothes. Studio are especially proud to offer discounted prices on big name brands, and will regularly feature 'Brands' as one of the sections to explore. You'll find boxers, t-shirts, tracksuits, shorts, trainers and more at great prices. Save anywhere as high as 50% off brands like adidas, Nike, Ralph Lauren and Crosshatch.
Looking for the latest smartphone? You can find iPhone 13 models for as little as £679, and you've got plenty of choice of models, with the standard iPhone 13 including storage ranging from 128 - 512GB and several options for the iPhone 13 mini. Don't need to stay quite so up to date? They've got plenty of new & refurbished older iPhone models up for grabs too.
Cast your eyes over Studio's best love bargains in the 'Trending Now' section on the homepage, and sift through the endless offers by the category or department of your choosing.
Bag a Bargain in the Clearance
If you're looking for the best deals across the Studio range and don't mind buying last season's goods, make sure to check out the ‘Clearance’ section. You can nab goods at up to 70% off their usual price, making it the best place to make savings on your next shop.
Click on the 'Clearance' section in the navigation bar of the homepage to be taken to the clearance page. From here, you'll see boxes for each category, along with examples of some of the savings on offer. You can click on an individual box or the category name in the left-hand menu to see the selection.
Shop categories including womenswear, home, garden & outdoor, electricals, kids & baby products, toys & games, footwear, gifts or even old Christmas stock. Once you've selected a category to browse, you'll be shown a list of items on sale. You can sort by price, brand, A to Z, newest or rating, or filter out options using the criteria checkboxes on the left.
Back on the clearance page, right at the top, you can also select a price bracket to shop by. There's a range of different price brackets to choose from, including £20 - £50 and less than £5. This is a handy feature if you have a specific budget in mind, and will show results from across multiple categories that fall into your price range, letting you browse all of the clearance stock at once.