Is there a Trainline app?Yes, they have an app that is available on the Apple App Store and on Google Play. It’s for Android and iOS devices only.
Can I get a Trainline refund?If a train is cancelled, you can normally get a full refund from the Train Operating Company (TOC). You can find out whether you’re eligible on their website.
Can I get a Trainline discount code?There aren’t regularly Trainline voucher codes, but you can find all the latest Trainline deals and offers at MyVoucherCodes.
What is the Trainline Best Fare Finder?You simply need to select your route and your travel times, and the Trainline Best Fare Finder will seek out the lowest price tickets available.
How to use your Trainline promo code?
- Take a look at our site and find a promo code that suits the journey you would like to book.
- Click “Get Code” to unlock your voucher and copy.
- Use Thetrainline website to search for a journey that suits you. Make sure you check all times and dates. If you have a Rail Card, apply this to your order.
- Proceed to checkout and click “Pay With Card”. Fill in your details and paste your code into Thetrainline discount voucher box. Click “Apply” to use and enjoy your new discounted price!
TrainLine Hints & Tips
When it comes to travel tickets, book smart with Trainline, and to make sure you’re getting where you need to go for less with these helpful money-saving hints:
- Make sure you use the Trainline best fare finder, which will find you the cheapest fares possible for your route.
- Book well in advance of the travel date and you could in for a saving of up to 61%*, and for those with a lot of travelling to do, make use of the Trainline journey planner.
- For those who commute to work using the same route every day, you can save up to a third by bagging yourself a season ticket, and you won’t have to queue up at the ticket machine every day!
- Check out the Trainline Split Save app, that breaks your journey up into multiple tickets, saving you as much money as possible on your journey.