Book Now by using this voucher to get save an £60 off your summer holidays departing between May and October 2014 . You can get Discounts on a Choice of Top Destinations with this Fantastic Offer – Don’t Miss it!
1.Terms and Conditions apply
2.A minimum spend of £1,300 per booking applies
Choose from a selected of discounted hotels, 14 Day Ultimate Ticket for the Price of 7 with Disney Hotel Bookings.
Book now for low deposits from just £100pp plus guaranteed savings when you book online with this special offer.
Want to be first in the know? Sign up to the newsletter and gain exclusive access to seasonal promotions, special offers and top customer deals.
Thousands of May & June prices reduced: refers to the increase of online discount from 7% to 8% on May and June departures and applies to the basic adult & child cost before supplements. Available on package holidays booked online departing between 1st May and 30th June 2014. Online discount only applies to package holidays booked on Thomson.co.uk and does not apply to 2wentys holidays, flight only, accommodation only and tailor made flight+hotel bookings.
Up to 40% off or Free Nights on Selected Disneyland Paris Bookings at thomson.co.uk
Free Disney Dining Plans with Selected Walt Disney World Resort Bookings at thomson.co.uk
Up to £400 off Per Couple on Selected Couples Holidays at thomson.co.uk
Offers for Thomson were lasted updated Friday 4 April 2014 05:41
You Might Like
. If your booking is one to which the thomascook.com Low Deposit Scheme applies, the following are the terms and conditions on which we will accept an initial deposit payment from you that is lower than the full deposit amount required by the tour operator/supplier. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
2. The amount of reduced deposit payable under the Reduced Deposit Scheme is as follows:-
3. Short Haul: reduced deposit of £100 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £199.50 per passenger*)
4. Medium Haul: reduced deposit of £125 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £199.50 per passenger*)
5. Long Haul: reduced deposit of £150 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £249.50 per passenger*)
6. *Any traveller aged 2 years or over.
7. By paying a lower deposit than that required by the tour operator/supplier, you (the lead passenger on the booking) agree that the remainder of the full deposit for yourself and each member of your party must be paid in full by you no later than 8 weeks after the date on which you made your booking. Even if you cancel your booking prior to the date on which the remainder of the full deposit must be paid, you will still be liable to pay the remainder of the full deposit (because a cancellation charge equal to the full deposit amount will apply), and payment of that sum will become due immediately when you instruct us to cancel your booking.
8. If you fail to pay the remainder of the full deposit by the due date, we will be entitled to cancel your booking and you will then be liable to pay the remainder of the full deposit to us. This is because a cancellation charge equal to the full deposit amount will be payable.
9. The full balance of your holiday cost must be paid at least 14 weeks prior to the holiday departure date.
Established in 1965 with the goal of making foreign travel accessible for everyone, Thomson Holidays has certainly achieved its aim. Now with 650 stores across the country and one of the largest websites of its kind: it is the biggest holiday specialist in the UK. Not only this, but Thomson also has more staff placed around the world than any other British travel company, with over 18,000 people who work daily to ensure that customers get the very best service possible. Unlike a lot of other online travel agents, three-quarters of the holidays on offer are exclusive to Thomson, meaning you won’t find the same package anywhere else. You can also browse a variety of holidays based solely around the specific features you want such as Couples, Cruises or Family Resorts
If you’re thinking of booking your next trip abroad, rest assured that Thomson is dedicated to finding the holiday that’s right for you. From all-inclusive hotels to villa rentals, wherever you’d like to travel, it caters for all price ranges and types of people. With an emphasis on great value, it also strives to provide low cost flights and the best value deals possible: perfect for thrifty travellers!
It goes without saying that there’s a fantastic selection of Thomson deals listed on MyVoucherCodes. From discounts on flights to the biggest promotions and seasonal sales, here’s a small snapshot of the type of voucher you’ll find:
To redeem your Thomson code, take the following steps:
1. Browse the Thompson website as you normally would.
2. Once you are ready to make a purchase, proceed to checkout.
3. If there is an applicable voucher code, copy and paste it into the ‘enter your discount code’ box.
4. Enjoy your Thompson holiday for less!
With the all-new MyThomson app, you can now browse and book holidays straight from your mobile device. It includes lots of great features to make planning your holiday a breeze, which means less time worrying about the details and loads more time spent enjoying it!
Here are a few of the features you’ll find with MyThomson:
Telephone - 0844 871 0882 (Calls cost 5p per minute plus network extras)
Save £40 on April Holidays Bookings Over £750
£60 Off Summer 2014 Holidays Over £1000
£50 Discount on May & June Sailing Bookings over £699
Extra £50 Off All Summer Sailing
£20 Off Return Flights Departing until April
All Inclusive Holidays from £296 Per Person
Luxury Holidays from Under £350 Per Person
Kids Go Free on Selected Summer Holidays
£30 Off Return Flights Departing between May & October