Voucher Codes, Discounts and Vouchers for March 2014
- Buy Any 2 Le Soft Perfumes & Get a 3rd for Free: Ends: 18/03/2014 -
- Free Gifts with Selected Orders at cultbeauty.co.uk
- Like Us on Facebook for All the Latest Promotional Discounts & Special Offers: Ends: 06/04/2014 -
- Free Nude Lip Liner when you spend £30 On KaplanMD: Ends: 31/03/2014 -
- Buy any Tata Harper Product and Get a Free Travel Size Resurfacing Mask: Ends: 31/03/2014 -
- 50% off Manicure & Pedicure Products: Ends: 31/03/2014 -
- Up To 20% off Lip Care Products; Ends: 31/03/2014 -
- Free Mini Matte Camille Pencil When You Spend £30 on Anastasla Beverly Hills; Ends: 18/03/2014 -
- Free Conditioner When You Spend £25 on Tela Hair Organics; Ends: 18/03/2014 -
How to Redeem a Voucher Code
- Please choose a voucher - there are two different kinds. The first kind is a discount which sends you directly to the merchant’s website and redeems the offer automatically.
- The second kind provides exclusive codes. By clicking on the offer, a popup window opens, providing a code. Please copy this code and paste it into the appropriate box at checkout.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is my code and how do I apply it to my order? A: Click on the square box on the offer and an orange squared box with the word “Voucher” written on it will emerge. A small box then pops-up with your voucher code. Please copy the code. Then go to the Cult Beauty website and paste the copied code into the appropriate box after during your checkout process. When dealing with most of the remaining vouchers, you will be automatically directed to the website of the merchant with the offer applied automatically.
- My voucher code is not redeemable, what might be the problem? A: All vouchers have an expiry date. Your voucher may have already gone beyond the expiry date so it cannot be redeemed. Please look for a valid offer.
- I have difficulty accessing the box needed to enter the details of my voucher code. What might be the problem? A: Not all the vouchers are redeemed by putting the required values in a box. Some companies design vouchers that are directly applied whenever you make your payments for the given product.