See in the new season by taking advantage of some fabulous savings on last season styles. Save £20 off selected Womens Walking Trousers in the outlet.
Want to be first in the know? Sign up to the newsletter and gain exclusive access to seasonal promotions, special offers and top customer deals.
Offers for Cotswold Outdoor were lasted updated Monday 24 March 2014 09:45
. If your booking is one to which the thomascook.com Low Deposit Scheme applies, the following are the terms and conditions on which we will accept an initial deposit payment from you that is lower than the full deposit amount required by the tour operator/supplier. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
2. The amount of reduced deposit payable under the Reduced Deposit Scheme is as follows:-
3. Short Haul: reduced deposit of £100 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £199.50 per passenger*)
4. Medium Haul: reduced deposit of £125 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £199.50 per passenger*)
5. Long Haul: reduced deposit of £150 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £249.50 per passenger*)
6. *Any traveller aged 2 years or over.
7. By paying a lower deposit than that required by the tour operator/supplier, you (the lead passenger on the booking) agree that the remainder of the full deposit for yourself and each member of your party must be paid in full by you no later than 8 weeks after the date on which you made your booking. Even if you cancel your booking prior to the date on which the remainder of the full deposit must be paid, you will still be liable to pay the remainder of the full deposit (because a cancellation charge equal to the full deposit amount will apply), and payment of that sum will become due immediately when you instruct us to cancel your booking.
8. If you fail to pay the remainder of the full deposit by the due date, we will be entitled to cancel your booking and you will then be liable to pay the remainder of the full deposit to us. This is because a cancellation charge equal to the full deposit amount will be payable.
9. The full balance of your holiday cost must be paid at least 14 weeks prior to the holiday departure date.
Cotswold Outdoor has over 3 decades of experience in outdoor retailing. Cotswold Outdoor selecting from over 250,000 internationally recognized brands allows offering you the best in technology and styles. Not only this, but each and every product is carefully selected and tested to ensure a high level quality and value for customers.
Their people share your passion for the outdoors. During their spare time they are walkers, climbers, cyclists, trail runners, skiers, runners, swimmers and kayakers. Anything you can name they do it, from climbing the Old Man of Hoy to cycling from Land’s End to John O’Groats.
As a company, Cotswold Outdoor invest in expert training of staff, making sure that you get the best in help and advice when selecting kit for your next adventure.
Cotswold Outdoor company commitment to the outdoor community makes them different. They proudly support a number of outdoor organizations, groups and events. They support race teams, exhibitions both nationally and on the local level.
None of this could have happened without you the customer. That’s why they work hard to service you above your outdoor requirements. Whether you come to stores, shop online or use our mail order service you will get expert service.
Up To 30% Off RRP On Winter Boots
Free Delivery On Orders Over £30
Up To 64% Off Footwear
Up To 50% Off Womens Trousers
Up To 30% Off The North Face
Exclusive 10% Off Orders
Follow Us On Twitter For All The Latest Promotional Discount And Special Offers
Up To £60 Off Womens Trail Running Shoes
Up To £25 Off Childrens Jackets