Here is an example of Scottish Friendly voucher codes and offers from the past:
- Tax Free Flexible Plan Available
- Build a Tax-Free investment from £10 a Month with My Select (ISA)
- £50 Cashback and a £10 Book Token with 2 Monthly Payments into your Child Bond
- Money Builder Investment Plan from £15 a Month
- Tax free Grandchild Flexible Plan from £25 a Month
- Tax-Free Investment for your Child from £10 a Month with Junior ISA
How to redeem your voucher or discount
If you have a promotional code, to use it you’ll need to copy it. Then choose the products or services you require. During the checkout process you should see a box where vouchers can be entered – paste the code in here to get your discount.
Not all deals require a voucher, in the case, to receive a discount from Scottish Friendly; you need to purchase an item that is on offer or on a sale. Once you choose an item or package that is on sale, you will automatically qualify for the discount.
- I have lost my policy document - what should I do? Is there a charge for this? Scottish Friendly only require a Policy document in the event of a claim (on surrender, maturity or death). In the event of loss or damage you should request a Lost Policy Declaration, to be completed in order to replace the Policy Document. There will be no charge for this.
- How do I notify you of the death of a policyholder? If you need to submit a death claim form you can download one from the website. You can also call the Customer Contact Centre on 0333 323 5433, who will advise of what will be required to process the claim.
- Scottish Friendly Assurance Society Ltd
- Scottish Friendly House
- 16 Blythswood Square
- Glasgow G2 4HJ
- 0333 323 5433