Offers for Chessington World of Adventures were last updated Thursday 19 May 2022 15:17
Chessington World of Adventures Codes That You've Missed
View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
What are the opening hours?
The park’s opening hours change throughout the year but generally during the the park opens at 10:00 and closes between 17:00 - 19:00 . For the most up to date information check the opening ours on their website.
How do I get to Chessington World of Adventures by car?
The park is on the A243 and is only 2 miles from the A3 and the M25 using junction 9 or 10. Use the postcode KT9 2NE to help yourself find your way there.
How do I get to Chessington World of Adventures by train?
Train journeys from London Waterloo, Clapham Junction and Wimbledon can all be completed within 35 minutes. The nearest train station to the park is Chessington South Station and the park is roughly a 10 minute walk away. Chessington South is also in Zone 6 of the London Travel zone and accepts Oyster Cards.
How do I get to Chessington World of Adventures by bus?
There are regular bus services to the park, the 465 and 71 busses run from Kingtston to Chessington and the 467 bus runs from Epsom to Chessington.
Hints and Tips
If you’re after a day of massive fun for all the family but don’t want to break the bank doing so then follow these handy hints and tips:
- You can save up to 37% on day tickets by pre-booking before your visit. Not only do you guarantee your entry on that day but you can also enjoy entry to the Theme Park, Zoo and SEA LIFE CENTRE as well as the rainy day guarantee.
- The Rainy Day guarantee doesn’t necessarily save you money but can help cushion the blow if your fun is hampered by the rain. If your ticket is eligible and it rains continuously for longer than an hour, you’ll be entitled to a free day's entry later in the year.
- If you’re an adrenaline junkie or always looking for ways to keep the kids occupied, an annual pass could be a great option for you. With a Chessington annual pass, you’ll enjoy a year of entry, 20% off VIP animal experiences, 20% off food, drinks and retail and even 25% off Go Ape Chessington.
- The Merlin Annual Pass allows a year’s access to some of the UK’s biggest and most enjoyed attractions. There’s an option for every budget and can be a great way to save on return visits.
- Make sure to sign up for the newsletter. By doing so you’ll receive fantastic offers and discounts sent straight to your inbox.