Offers for LEGOLAND ® Windsor were last updated Wednesday 18 May 2022 07:20
LEGOLAND ® Windsor Codes That You've Missed
View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
- Please note that your Reward Partner Code will not be valid for special events or visits on 15 - 18 April, 2 - 5 June and 4 - 6 November. There is also limited availability when booking with a Partner code on 13 - 31 August so early booking is recommended. 2. Your Reward Partner Code value will be valid against the individual standard 1 day online ticket prices only. You will need to select a day ticket which will require you to choose a specific date to visit.
Where is LEGOLAND Windsor?
LEGOLAND Windsor is on the B3022, two miles from Windsor town centre. For those getting there by public transport, a shuttle bus service runs from Windsor & Eton Central and Windsor & Eton Riverside railway stations.
What are LEGOLAND Windsor’s opening hours?
LEGOLAND Windsor generally opens at 10am, but closes at different times depending on the day and normally stays open later during the Summer holidays. The best way of staying up to date is to check the opening hours on the LEGOLAND Windsor website when planning your visit.
What ages is LEGOLAND best for?
LEGOLAND Windsor is ideally suited for children aged 3 - 12 years old but has something to offer all the family.
How much is entry to LEGOLAND Windsor?
Prebooking is advised for LEGOLAND Windsor and advance Online Saver tickets are available from only £32. Children under 90cm however can enjoy free entry.
Does LEGOLAND Windsor close for winter?
LEGOLAND Windsor opens in March and closes in early November. However, it does reopen for special occasions throughout the offseason, such as at Christmas. So keep an eye on the website for the latest special events.
Hints and Tips
Family days out can be costly, but with these handy LEGOLAND Windsor hints and tips, we'll have you saving piece by piece:
- Make sure to prebook tickets for entry to the park. This can net you massive savings of up to £30 on entry and lets you skip the ticket queues.
- If you’re planning on going to LEGOLAND Windsor more than once this year, maybe think about getting an annual pass. Available from £49 this will get you a whole year's worth of entry. With an annual pass, you can also save up to 20% off dining and shopping and enjoy free car parking when you visit.
- Make sure to sign up to the newsletter to get the latest updates on events as well as receive exclusive offers and discounts straight to your inbox.
- Keep an eye out for the latest LEGOLAND Windsor Discount Codes and deals at MyVoucherCodes. Our team regularly update the page with the biggest and best discounts available.
Spectacular Special Events at LEGOLAND Windsor
LEGOLAND Windsor is one of the country’s favourite ways to spend a family day out. Since 1996 families have flocked there every year to help make dreams come true and to make lifelong memories. Whilst all of this is possible on an ordinary day in the park, throughout the year LEGOLAND also hosts a number of awesome special events to experience the park in whole new ways.
During October Half Term, the park is transformed into a spooktacular pumpkin-filled wonderland. Invited by Lord Vampyre you’ll experience the exciting Brick or Treat event. This event is perfectly suited for young ones brave of heart and the brave ones that are young at heart. With tickets available from only £36, Brick or Treat is a great value way to see the park and to experience it in a whole new way. . Between 4th-6th November, it’s time for fireworks. During these days you can explore all of your favourite rides, attractions and live shows and have it all topped off with one of the most exciting fireworks in the country. Not only can you enjoy some majestic fireworks, pop on the magic Brick glasses and you can transform the spectacular fireworks into erupting LEGO bricks. With tickets from £44 per person, this is an event that you don’t want to miss out on.
The most magical time of the year can be made even more extraordinary with a trip to LEGOLAND Windsor. With over 25 rides, live shows and attractions there’s fun to be had for all the family. Topped off with light shows and a sprinkling of snow there’s no other place to be this festive season. If you don’t want the magic to end at the end of the day, make sure to check out the Santa Sleepover deal with entry into the park included, a tasty breakfast, a themed room and access to play in the indoor water play area and swimming pool all wrapped up into one neat package.
So check out the latest and greatest in LEGOLAND Windsor Discount Codes and deals and save on memory-making fun family days out.