Made.com Hints & Tips
Have your home looking beautiful for an absolute bargain by heading over to Made.com and taking advantage of these cracking tips to save a few quid on your order:
- The first stop for savvy-shoppers looking to save is the Made.com clearance, where you can find a ton of savings on last-chance products, so hurry and bag yourself a bargain.
- For those who live near a store, you can save yourself a few quid on delivery by popping in and taking advantage of Made.com click & collect. Just place your order online and grab it when you’re ready.
- Get yourself signed up to the newsletter, where you’ll not only get the latest Made.com deals and offers sent to your inbox, but you’ll get a £10 welcome discount too.
How can I get a Made voucher code?Codes are often released to compliment a Made.com sale. They will help boost your savings on stylish designer furniture. You will find all the best deals on their MyVoucherCodes page. The team constantly update the offers to make sure you never miss out on a top saving.
What is Klarna Slice It?Klarna Slice It is an optional payment service that allows you to split the cost of an order into three equal payments with 0% interest. Anyone over 18 can apply and qualification is based on personal financial circumstance.
Do Made.com UK have a showroom?Yes, they have three showrooms based in London, Birmingham, and West Yorkshire. Visit the Showroom page to get an up to date list of what’s on show.
Can I track the progress of my order?Once you’ve placed an order, you can go to the ‘My Orders’ page to view all the products you have bought. Select the item to see all order tracking information and expected delivery dates.
How can I pay for my order?Made.com accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa Credit, Visa Debit, and Mastercard. You can also pay with American Express and PayPal.
How do I apply my MADE.com voucher code?
Follow our easy MADE.com voucher code instructions and get money off your next shop.
- A simple click will reveal the appropriate discount code on the MyVoucherCodes MADE.com page. A separate window will appear, showing you the code, which can be copied.
- MyVoucherCodes will take you to the MADE.com website automatically. All you need to do is visit the previous window.
- Have a look at the many incredible items on the website, make your selections and add them to your shopping basket
- When you’re ready to proceed to check out, click on the basket icon, which is located on the top right of the page.
- Make sure that the MADE.com discount code is valid for all the products in your shopping basket.
- Once in your basket, you will be asked whether you have a MADE.com promo code. Use your MADE.com voucher code by clicking the ‘add it here’ link.
- After you click ‘redeem’, your order total will change. You can then check out and wait for your brand-new items to arrive.
What seasonal offers do Made.com have?
Cracking Christmas DiscountsLooking for some inspiration to really show off your festive spirit this Christmas? Check out what's on offer and put a truly unique spin on the décor, giving your home some personality this season.
Get up to date on the latest trends, check out the guide for what’s hot this winter. With everything from the classic and cosy, to the big and bold, there’s something for everyone.
If you’re hosting the Christmas dinner, then you’ve got to do it right. With a fresh spin on tradition, it’ll be a Christmas to remember. Find everything you need to make the most of Christmas, here.
Whether you’re re-decorating the room, getting festive, or just after a rug to tie the room together, get your home winter-ready with some stunning, seasonal savings in the the sale.
Start the New Year and SaveStart the new year in style by updating your space and start living the life of luxury for less. With offers going live in late-December and running all the way through January, you’ll want to keep an eye out for your furniture favourites.If you can get in there quick, you could walk away with an absolute steal. With everything from velvet sofas to hardwood tables going for unbelievable prices. So, have a look through the famous made.com flash sale calendar and get all the latest on what’s going on sale, and when.
The Big Move for Little PricesA new home needs furniture, and with April being the start of moving season. It’s always worth checking out the outlet sale for the lowest prices on the essentials.
From beds to bean bags you can make your new house a home and really put your stamp on it.
Get the dining room ready for your Easter roast with a huge range of beautiful tables and chairs to match.