Using Your Treatwell Discount Code
- Make your way through our website and find promo codes that suit the products you want to purchase.
- In an alternative tab, open up the Treatwell website and browse for the items you are looking for.
- Make sure that the items in your cart are eligible for the discount voucher.
- Once finished, proceed to cart and review your order, ensuring you have everything you wanted.
- Copy and paste your Treatwell discount code into the box and click 'Add Code' to complete the process. The page will refresh and automatically add your discount.
How Can I Get A Treatwell Discount Code?The easiest way to pick up your Treatwell codes is to check with MyVoucherCodes before you book. Our team collects the best available offers to help you save on your next pamper session. You might catch an exclusive code for savings you won’t find anywhere else.
Can I Get A Treatwell Student Discount?Unfortunately, Treatwell don’t currently offer a discount for students. This may change in the future, and when it does, you’ll find all the details on MyVoucherCodes. In the meantime, their page is packed with ways to save on relaxing treatments
Is There A Treatwell App?Yes, it will put all your spa bookings and treatments in the palm of your hand and you’ll get a 15% discount on your first app booking. It’s a great reason to test out the app and find out why the Treatwell reviews rate it at 4.5 stars.
Treatwell Hints & Tips
Treat your hair well with a selection of beauty salon services courtesy of Treatwell, where you can discount new paces, compare prices and book yourself in for a lovely treatment:
- With the Treatwell friend referral scheme, you can suggest it to your friend and get rewards in return.
- Make sure you sign up for the newsletter, where you can the latest Treatwell deals and offers, not to mention we’ll have them listed here at MyVoucherCodes, so it’s worth checking out!
- Book last minute or off-peak and make the most of Treatwell smart prices, where you can get value for your money by booking at certain times.
What Else Does Treatwell Offer?
As well as the fastest way to book a hair or beauty appointment, Treatwell also offers plenty of expert beauty tips. You’ll find the answers to all your burning beauty questions in The Treatment Files, including what facial suits your complexion and how to prep your skin for the warm weather.
Need help with choosing a treatment? Take a look at its Treatment Guide, which has everything you need to know about Brazilian waxing, threading, body wraps and more.
You can drop Treatwell customer service a message at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give the team a ring on 0330 100 3515.
Buyers Guides - Back to the Salon
Spas and Salons were some of the last business to open after the coronavirus lockdown in 2020 because of the close contact required. But now they’re ready to welcome you for all the treatments life has been missing over the last few months. They may be back, but world is a very different place now and everyone in the beauty industry has had to make changes to how they do things.
You’ll probably notice the treatment menu has changed when you visit your favourite salon again. Unfortunately, not everything is going to make a comeback at the same time. You can find a full list of the unavailable treatments on the Treatwell coronavirus page, but essential anything that requires close contact with the face is a no go right now.
There are more changes inside too. These include new opening times, strict social distancing measures, limits to numbers, and loads of extra hygiene measures. All these measures are extremely important in a spa and salon setting to stop the spread and keep you safe.
Booking slots will now be used to allow for the extra cleaning the and it’s best to get your bookings in early to make sure you get your slot. Treatwell allows you to book up to 3 months in advance and you don’t have to worry if plans change, rescheduling is easy.
This is a tough time, and everyone needs a little pick me up. Make sure you grab a Treatwell discount code to help save on yours.
Buyers Guides - Treat You Nails Well
If you’ve missed your regular mani over the last few months, it’s time to get on Treatwell and book your next appointment. But if it’s your new to the wonderful world of beauty treatments, you might be wondering what it’s all about. That’s why we’ve put together this whistle stop guide to some of the nail treatments you should try in 2020.