Offers for Treatwell were last updated Monday 23 May 2022 10:44
Treatwell Codes That You've Missed
Is There A Treatwell App?
Yes, take full control of all your appointments while you're riding the bus home from work with the 4.5 star rated app. You’ll see your nearest salons, spas, and more, and book the locations that suit you most. All from your phone.
Are Covid-19 restrictions in place at Treatwell venues?
All locations will follow the local government advice and restrictions to keep staff and customers safe. Extra safety measures employed are at the discretion of the individual venue.
How Can I Get A Treatwell Discount Code?
You can catch all the latest discount codes and offers on their MyVoucherCodes page. It’s regularly updated with tested offers to help you save on your favourite treatments when you need to most.
Hints & Tips
Revolutionise your beauty schedule with the fabulous Treatwell service and save more with our handy hints and tips:
- Make sure you’re getting yourself signed up to the newsletter to catch the latest news, style advice, and exclusive offers for selected venues. All it takes is an email address and you’ll get all that landing in your inbox regularly. There’s no easier way of staying up to date with all the latest goings on.
- It pays to keep your schedule open with the fabulous smart pricing feature. This means any late availability or last minute cancellations bring superb savings to your bookings. The discounts are applied when salons and venues are trying to use the available space before it’s gone It pays to be ready to go at a moments notice.
- Gifts cards take the stress out of shopping for the beauty queens in your life. They’ll give them all the fabulous beauty treatments with the choice from the vast network of spas, salons, and venues for the location that suits them. It’s the easy gifting choice that gets it right every single time.
How To Use a Treatwell Discount Code
Follow these simple instructions to apply your Treatwell voucher code and save more on your favourite beauty treatments:
- Make your way through our website and find promo codes that suit the products you want to purchase.
- In an alternative tab, open up the Treatwell website and browse for the items you are looking for.
- Make sure that the items in your cart are eligible for the discount voucher.
- Once finished, proceed to cart and review your order, ensuring you have everything you wanted.
- Copy and paste your Treatwell promo code into the box and click 'Add Code' to complete the process. The page will refresh and automatically add your discount
Book Now for Christmas 2021
With the party season on the way and family visits going in the calendar, it pays to be organised. If you want to look your fabulous best over Christmas, it’s time to get booking in your appointments before they start to fill up with pre-party appointments.
Whether you want a quick trim or a full style switch up, you don’t want to be left rushing around looking for somewhere last minute, and Treatwell’s fabulous booking service can make sure all your beauty needs are met this festive season.
The extensive collection of hair salons will help you find the perfect stylist for you and make sure you get the appointment that works for you. You can choose your time and locations, and even pay for your treatment ahead of time for the most hassle free way to treat yourself.
It’s not just hair either. You can take care of all your beauty treatments to make sure your hair, nails, and face all get the attention you deserve. You can even book yourself a massage to relax after stressing about that Christmas shopping.
Start thinking about the appointments you need in December and get in before they fill up, and we’ve got you covered with a Treatwell promo code to save you extra cash.
What’s in a massage?
If you are new to these relaxing experiences it can be nerve wracking finding the right massage. The last thing you want to do is stumble onto some intense new age technique that hurts more than anything else. Treatwell has locations that offer every kind of massage you can think of for the relaxing afternoon you deserve.
If it’s your first time, Swedish massage is the way to go. It’s a nice introduction that will ease tension and release knots for complete relaxation. It’s one of the most enjoyable massages around without anything daunting getting in the way of you finding your bliss.
Hot stone massage is one of the most famous techniques in the world because there’s no other technique that looks like it. This technique is ideal for anyone that has muscle pain or tension that is causing discomfort.
If you suffer from chronic muscle problems, Deep Tissue Massage is a superb choice. It applies more pressure than Swedish massages to really get into your muscles. It will ease chronic muscle pain, but you should avoid it if you're sensitive to pressure.
These are just a few of the massage techniques available today. Find your nearest location today and save more with a Treatwell promo code.
Treat You Nails Well
If you’ve missed your regular mani over the last few months, it’s time to get on Treatwell and book your next appointment. But if it’s your new to the wonderful world of beauty treatments, you might be wondering what it’s all about. That’s why we’ve put together this whistle stop guide to some of the nail treatments you should try in 2020.
This is a great place start because all nail salons will provide a version of this manicure. A standard service will trim, file, shape your nails to give them the perfect finish. It will also give your cuticles the once over, and they’ll give you a relaxing hand massage as well. Cost: Around £15
Shellac nails are a gel-polish hybrid that leaves a super glossy finish that lasts. The polish used in this manicure gives your nails a real shine and they should last between 10-14 days. The removal of these nails can be tricky and you should always get them removed by a professional in a salon. Cost: Between £20-35
The French Manicure isn’t all that different to the basic and it uses the same nail care techniques to shape and finish. It’s the polish that makes this one special. French polish keeps the natural beige/pink colour of your nails and the tips are delicately painted white. This is a classic look and it is always a popular choice. Cost: Around £25
There are loads of choices you can treat yourself to, and you can if you grab a Treatwell voucher code, you’ll save that bit extra.