Want to be first in the know? Sign up to the newsletter and gain exclusive access to seasonal promotions, special offers and top customer deals.
Like this offer? Then like us on Facebook too! Fans get exclusive access to the latest promotions, top offers, deals and discounts – so don’t miss out.
Offers for Evans were lasted updated Wednesday 3 September 2014 06:15
a. There are two offer periods. The first offer period is from 10th September to 14th September (inclusive) only. The second offer period is from 17th September to 21st September (inclusive) only. They are each an “Offer Period” and together they are known as the “Offer Periods”.
b. This offer is only available online at www.debenhams.cobuying.com and is subject to availability. There are only 300 gift cards available in each Offer Period in this event. Only one gift card purchase per person.
c. The cost of the Debenhams gift card is £15. The value of your gift card will depend upon the number of people who purchase the gift card during the Offer Period in which you join the co-buy. The value of your gift card will increase as the number of people who purchase the gift card increases.
The value of your gift card will continue to increase after you bought it beyond the value you bought it at if the number of people exceeds the next threshold. The relevant thresholds are:
a. i. From 0-75 purchases made during the promotional period: all gift cards valued at £20
b. ii. From 76-150 purchases made during the promotional period: all gift cards valued at £23
c. iii. From 151-225 purchases made during the promotional period: all gift cards valued at £26
d. iv. From 226-300 purchases made during the promotional period: all gift cards valued at £30
e. Debenhams reserves the right to increase the values of the gift cards at any point during the Offer Period even if the relevant threshold has not been reached.
f. Gift card is not available for Debenhams staff.
g. The gift card is not valid against the purchase of financial services, cash, gift vouchers or gift cards, payment of account balances, or at debenhamsplus.ie
h. Debenhams reserves the right to change these terms and conditions on reasonable notice.
i. Promoter – Debenhams Retail PLC, registered office at Regent’s Place, 10 Brock Street, London NW1 3FG, registered number 00083395.
j. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Leaderboard Terms and Conditions - By entering their details, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Eligibility Rule for the Competition:
This Co-Buying £15 Gift Card competition (the “Competition”) is open to all persons resident in the UK aged 18 and over at the date of their entry.
Employees or contractors of Debenhams Retail Plc and their immediate family, operators of its brands and concessions, or anyone directly connected with the organisation will not be eligible to enter the Competition.
Entry and Entry Methods:
• To enter you must buy a gift card through the Co-buy gift card scheme at www.debenhams.co-buying.com. Once you have purchased the gift card you will be asked to share the offer through email and social media channels. You must share the offer with as many people as possible. When someone you have referred clicks through and purchases a gift card and states you as the referrer you will gain a point and move up the leader board (“Leader Board”). The person with the most points on the Leader Board will be the winner. If more than one person has the same number of points at the top of the Leader Board then all those with equal points will be ranked from earliest to latest by when they first purchased their own gift card. The person with the most points and who purchased their own gift card earliest would therefore be the winner.
• A limit of one entry per customer will be accepted. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
• No bulk, third party or automated entries will be accepted.
• No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, defaced, illegible, lost or delayed or are unable to be submitted due to any technical or other reason. Proof of sending of any entry will not be proof of our receipt of that entry.
• The start date of the Competition is 17 September 2014 (inclusive); the Competition closes at 21 September (inclusive).
• By entering you agree that Debenhams may share your data with Buyapowa Limited who operate and run the site www.debenhams.co-buying.com purely for the purposes of and to the extent necessary to operate the Competition.
• The winning entry will be that which is at the top of the Leader Board on the closing date based on the entry which has the most points and if necessary was purchased the earliest. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the offer closing.
• The Prize consists of a £100 Debenhams gift card and a personal shopping appointment at a Debenhams store of your choice (subject to availability of personal shopping within that store). Gift card terms and conditions apply.
• All prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
• Debenhams Retail Plc reserves the right to substitute any Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
• A list of the winner’s names can be obtained by sending an SAE to; WINNERS, BuyaPowa Leader Board, £15 Gift Card Offer, E-Commerce department, 10 Brock Street, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3FG.
• The winning prizes will be dispatched directly by Debenhams.
• Debenhams Retail Plc will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond their control.
• Prizes will only be delivered to an address within the UK.
By entering the Competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Debenhams Retail Plc may require.
Termination of Competition
Debenhams Retail Plc reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
1. This promotion entitles you to 10% off one full price adult’s item, and 20% off when you buy two or more adult’s full price items on www.clarks.co.uk. To claim your discount, you must enter the promotional code at the checkout. No cash alternative is available and this promo code / voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code. This discount does not apply to products from the Orla Kiely, Norton or Originals collections and does not apply to Kid’s styles.
In an age when the American ‘Size Zero’ has so much traction, where does the curvy fun loving woman with style go to shop? Well, Evans of course, the high street’s leading plus sized retailer.
With gorgeous collections of serious office wear, and fun clothes for going out, Evans is the place to go for fashions designed for size 14+ women.
Stocking clothing, lingerie, swimwear and accessories, wider fitting boots and shoes all designed to flatter the fuller figure, you can browse the range in one of the 300 high street stores, or online at evans.co.uk.
Wonderful looking models like Robyn Lawley and Tara Lynn show off ranges designed by Clements Ribiero whose Swan collection is fun, kitsch and cool. The clothes are bold, colourful, unashamed and playful.
Evans isn’t afraid of the controversial model either – working with Gossip’s singer Beth Ditto on a collection derived from her love of charity shop and vintage finds.
Evans feels like a new brand, yet it has been on the high street since 1971, and was actually started by a manufacturer called Jack Green way back in 1930. Today there are more than 300 UK shops and a further 80 across the world. In-store advisers are trained with an in-depth knowledge of plus sized fashion and know all about “fit to flatter”. In the evans.co.uk online store you’ll find the full ranges plus online exclusives too.
Once this was called outsize, but not any more! Evans is about creating great fashions that flatter, show off and celebrate plus sized figures with the confidence they deserve.
How you can buy plus sized fashions at pint sized prices.
As a high street brand Evans is careful to ensure that it offers great fashions at attractive prices, and of course their sales offer even better bargains now and then. To flatter your figure and your wallet, shop at Evans using My Voucher Codes and you’ll benefit from even better prices and some very special offers that may not otherwise be available. Read on to see some of the great bargains we’ve been able to offer, but remember these are often short term savings and you’ll need to check out the site frequently to find the best deals for you.
2 for £35 on jeans with special offers
The Evans range of jeans is perfectly cut for sizes 14-32, and made to flatter those curves. The range includes slouchy jeans, straight legs, figure hugging jeans and denim skirts. Some even carry the lovely tag line “fitted for a pear”. With My Voucher Codes, you can benefit from brilliant prices like our 2 for £35 deal. Just click through from the offer tag.
Up to 50% off in the new season sale – trousers and skirts
Evans has a wide range of midi and maxi skirts, with tube skirts, pencil skirts and flared skirts too. The new season sale is an opportunity to benefit from special prices when the collections are unveiled, and by shopping through our site you can benefit from up to 50% off.
Up to 30% off boots
Great looking boots are all about the fit. At Evans the range includes shoe boots, ankle boots, elegant riding boots, sexy cowboy boots and even funky wellies. The longer boots are designed with elasticated inserts that give a figure hugging yet comfortable fit. You can get up to 30% off boots at Evans when you shop with My Voucher Codes.
Up to 50% off lingerie in the sale
The Evans lingerie range is designed to help you feel all woman. From essential pieces to sensuous luxury ranges and even cosy nightwear, it’s all there to offer you the perfect foundation to your outfit. When there’s a sale the prices are good, but with My Voucher Codes we help you make those prices even better.
If you like our vouchers for Evans, why not try Debenhams, Monsoon and Dorothy Perkins as well!
Shopping online at evans.co.uk is easy, and we’ll make it cheaper for you too.
To take advantage of your Evans special offer or discount, just log on, grab your My Voucher code, and shop to your heart’s delight:
1. Find all the perfect choices that you’re after at www.evans.co.uk.
2. Check to make sure you have all you need, and also check that you have ordered the right sizes of any clothing or shoes.
3. Click on ‘checkout’.
4. Before checking out, copy & paste your code into the ‘enter promotional code’ box. 5. Glow in the joy of having ordered what you wanted, but for a whole lot less!
Get more from your evans.co.uk experience with the Evans app. Use it to browse and shop, with videos, wish lists, a share function and a stock checker. Combine both apps by shopping through the My Voucher Codes Android app and you’ll have all the convenience and savings, all on your smart phone. How good is that?
Evans Human Resources Department
North West House
119 – 127 Marylebone Road
Telephone - 0845 099 0095
The Clock Has Been Reset - 24% Off For 24 Hours Extended For 24 Hours
Free UK Standard Delivery On All Orders
24% Off For 24 Hours
Up To £12 Off Hourglass Collections
Up To 15% Off Autumn Fashion Event
Up To 30% Off Skirts
25 For £25 On Selected Items
£10 Off Selected Dresses
Save Up To 25% On Sandals