Does Superdrug offer a student discount?
Yes, they do. Superdrug offers a 10% student discount online and in-store. However, you will need to sign up for a Superdrug Health & Beautycard. We think signing up for the loyalty programme is worth it as you gain points on your purchases. You will also need a valid form of student ID.
How do I get a student discount from Superdrug?
1. Sign up for a Health & Beautycard for free online or via the app.
2. Head on over to your nearest Superdrug store with a form of valid Student ID or a Totum/NUS card.
3. Pick up an item to purchase. You will need to be making a purchase
4. in-store to activate your student discount for the first time.
5. Go to the till and ask a member of staff will activate your discount.
6. They will confirm your student status and link your card to your student discount.
7. Every time you shop in-store or online you can use your Health & Beautycard to get 10% off your order.
8. You can also now use your Student Beans account with your Health & Beautycard to unlock your discount. This option is only valid in-store.
Can I use my Superdrug student discount online?
Yes, you can. Make sure you have registered for a student discount in-store first. Once you have, you can enter your Health & Beautycard number at the checkout to redeem your student discount.
Which student I.D. does Superdrug accept?
Superdrug will accept any form of student identification from your educational institution. They will also accept an NUS or TOTUM card as a student I.D.
Which products are excluded from the Superdrug student discount?
Products excluded from savings such as student discounts include:
Infant Milk Formula
Is the Superdrug student discount worth it?
Yes, we think it is. Superdrug student discount offers you an easy way to get a 10% discount on your orders both in-store and online. Whilst you do need to head in-store to redeem for the first time, those future savings are worth the trip. You will also need to sign up for the Health & Beautycard. However, earning points on your order usually adds up to tidy savings in the long run.