Looking to book your summer 2014 holiday if it costs over £850 and you are a party of 2 for a 7 night stay you can save £50 off using this discount code
Min Spend £850, 2adults, 7 nights Travel Dates – 1st June 2014 to 31st August 2014
^£30 off per booking on City Breaks applies when you enter the code when booking a city break with a minimum stay of 2 nights in one booking transaction on the easyJet holidays website.
Offer valid on holidays departing between 18/04/14 and 25/10/14. Voucher code expires midnight 24/04/14. The voucher code can only be used once per booking, must be entered at the time of booking, cannot be applied retrospectively and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. If experiencing any issues with voucher redemption please call 0843 104 1000 to make your booking.
Get 5% Student Discount at easyJet Holidays with NUS Extra
1. Only available with a valid NUS Student Extra Card.
2. See NUS Extra website for full terms and conditions.
Book Now to Save Up To £200 Per Booking With Prices £116 pp Beach Holidays this Summeer. You can get Discounts on a Choice of Top Destinations with this Fantastic Offer – Don’t Miss it!
Some Exclusions Apply.
Escape from it all with a fantastic city break. Right now, you'll be able to enjoy a low price esacpe with this promotion.
^City breaks from £89 per person is based on 2 adults sharing a room at the 4 star Grand City East in Berlin on room only basis for 2 nights departing Southend on 12th March 2014.
February Half Term Deals from £129.50pp at holidays.easyjet.com
Up to £35 off Selected Summer 2014 Breaks with Early Bird Bookings at holidays.easyjet.com
Offers for easyJet holidays were lasted updated Thursday 17 April 2014 11:02
You Might Like
Travelodge discounts can only be applied to bookings made online at travelodge.co.uk. Discounts cannot be applied to bookings made on the Travelodge corporate website (www.travelodge.co.uk/business) or any other website owned and/or operated by Travelodge Hotels Limited. To redeem discount, enter correct code when prompted during booking process. Discount will be automatically applied and you will be shown the new value prior to payment.
The discount code is only valid for pre-pay, flexible rate room bookings excluding Tuesday and Wednesday nights at all UK hotels for stays 20 April until 5 May 2014 (excluding certain event dates by site). Please note not all dates within the stay period will be available at the participating hotels, you will be notified during booking if this is the case. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
The discount of £5 will be applied to one flexible rate room for one night. If booking more than one room, the discount will be applied to the first flexible rate room night in the booking. Offer valid 15 April –
5 May 2014.
Limit one discount code per booking. Not valid on past purchases or pay-on-arrival bookings and not exchangeable for cash. The discount code may be used in conjunction with a Travelodge e-voucher but no other promotions or discounts. Travelodge reserves the right to change or cancel the discount code campaign at any time. Once you have made your booking, the price you paid will not change. Vouchers cannot be applied to pay on arrival bookings (or where American Express is the payment method), please use an alternative payment type to redeem your voucher.
All bookings are subject to Travelodge's standard terms & conditions. Should you need to amend your discounted room booking by changing your stay dates or hotel choice to those outside the terms of this offer, or amend your booking after the expiry of the offer, you may be required to pay the value of your original discount. Travelodge's standard amendment terms for flexible rate room bookings will apply. Should you cancel your booking, you will be refunded the price paid, subject to any standard cancellation terms that apply to a flexible rate room booking.
. If your booking is one to which the thomascook.com Low Deposit Scheme applies, the following are the terms and conditions on which we will accept an initial deposit payment from you that is lower than the full deposit amount required by the tour operator/supplier. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
2. The amount of reduced deposit payable under the Reduced Deposit Scheme is as follows:-
3. Short Haul: reduced deposit of £100 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £199.50 per passenger*)
4. Medium Haul: reduced deposit of £125 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £199.50 per passenger*)
5. Long Haul: reduced deposit of £150 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £249.50 per passenger*)
6. *Any traveller aged 2 years or over.
7. By paying a lower deposit than that required by the tour operator/supplier, you (the lead passenger on the booking) agree that the remainder of the full deposit for yourself and each member of your party must be paid in full by you no later than 8 weeks after the date on which you made your booking. Even if you cancel your booking prior to the date on which the remainder of the full deposit must be paid, you will still be liable to pay the remainder of the full deposit (because a cancellation charge equal to the full deposit amount will apply), and payment of that sum will become due immediately when you instruct us to cancel your booking.
8. If you fail to pay the remainder of the full deposit by the due date, we will be entitled to cancel your booking and you will then be liable to pay the remainder of the full deposit to us. This is because a cancellation charge equal to the full deposit amount will be payable.
9. The full balance of your holiday cost must be paid at least 14 weeks prior to the holiday departure date.
1. The £50 saving is a per booking discount code that is valid May & June summer sailings departing between 1st May 2014- 31st June 2014.
2. The offer applies to holidays booked on http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise.html and is for new bookings made from 09:00 15th April 2014.
3. A minimum spend of £699 per booking applies.
4. The offer is only available on thomson.co.uk and not in any shop or call centre.
5. The offer does not apply to hotel only, flight only, cruise or ski bookings.
6. This offer can only be redeemed once per booking.
7. Enter the code on to the holiday payment page on our website when making your booking.
8. Normal booking terms and conditions apply.
9. Offer is subject to availability and may change or be withdrawn without notice.
10. This promotional code is non-transferable.
11. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount code.
EasyJet was founded in 1995 by Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou. The airline is now a public company listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company operates over 200 aircraft – the majority of which are Airbus A319 aeroplanes. The company employs upwards of 8,000 staff around Europe – the bulk of them based in the UK. EasyJet’s biggest base in the UK is at Gatwick Airport – the company’s main base is at London’s Luton Aurport. In 2012 alone the company carried over 50 million passengers – this makes EasyJet the UK’s largest airline by passenger numbers, it’s the second largest budget airline in Europe, behind Ryanair.
EasyJet was one of the first budget airlines to pop up in the UK – the company is famous for offering low fares to a vast range of countries across Europe. The company operates over 600 routes serving a total of 32 different countries. As well as offering flights, EasyJet also offers a range of package holidays to customers including hotels and airport transfers.
Although EasyJet’s fares are notorious for offering amazing value for money, it’s always nice to save a little more money whenever possible. To that end you’ll be pleased to know that we’ve got a great selection of EasyJet voucher codes on our website for your – here are just a few of the amazing voucher codes available for you to use:
It couldn’t be easier to get more money off your EasyJet tickets – just follow the simple instructions below.
Go to EasyJet.com and enter the dates of travel, as well as your departure airport and the final destination. You should also select the number of people that will be traveling on this trip with you. Click the “Show Flights” button and you’ll be shown the flights available on, and either side of your chosen departure/return dates.
Select the flights that you’d like to opt for and press the orange “Continue” button on the right hand side of the website. The next page is where you’re able to configure the various flight options open to you. You can do things like reserve specific seats, add baggage to your booking and add travel insurance. At the bottom of this page you’ll also see a box under the section called “Promotional Codes”. This is where you should enter any EasyJet voucher codes you’d like to redeem. Paste or type your code into the box and press the orange button that says “Apply” – your voucher code should be accepted. Remember to add your codes here because you cannot add them at a later point.
You can then press the orange “Continue” button again in order to progress through the checkout process. You’ll have the opportunity to book a room in a hotel at your destination – you’ll also have the opportunity to hire a care if you wish. You’ll then hit the checkout page where you must enter your payment information (credit or debit card – remember there’s a small fee to pay via credit card). Once your payment has been processed successfully you’ll be taken to a confirmation screen – you should also receive a confirmation email.
If you have an iOS or Android smartphone or tablet you can download the EasyJet app via the Apple or Android App Store. The app brings with it an array of different benefits for users – including a pain-free mobile browsing experience. Booking flights and holidays via a mobile or tablet device has never been easier!
The functionality of the EasyJet.com app is seemingly endless – via the app you can book flights, you can also check in for flights and download a mobile boarding pass via the app. You’ll be glad to know you can also choose your seats for a flight and manage existing bookings – you can also configure flight options like adding baggage to your booking at a later date. You can buy travel insurance and book car hire through the app – and you can also track flights on it too. The app is a “must have” for anyone flying on EasyJet – it makes life a whole lot easier!
Remember we’ve got our very own app here at MyVoucherCodes.co.uk too! So if you want the best bargains when you buy things online, never make a purchase without consulting our app first. It’s brimming with the latest deals and voucher codes for some of the biggest merchants here in the UK – and it’s all there waiting for you to take advantage of it. No one likes paying more than they have to for things – so why bother? You’ll have endless deals at your fingertips!
Exclusive £40 Off Summer Holidays
£35 Off Holiday Bookings Over £500
Up To 40% Off Surprise Stays
Summer Holidays from £149 per person
Up To £200 Off Per Booking on Beach Holidays
Up to £100 Off per booking on City Breaks
Save £50 Per Bookings Off any holiday of 7 nights or longer
Take Advantage of Booking Early With Deposits From Just £50 Per Person
All Inclusive Holidays From £172