- ⏰ Ends: 03/02/2015
- ✓ Terms & Conditions
Quote this voucher code at the checkout of Opodo today and enjoy a superb savings of £20 off flight bookings costing £300 or more. Grab this great savings offer before it fly the coop.
Terms & Conditions
T&C's: From the 5th January 2015, Opodo shall offer two vouchers; £20 discount voucher (e-voucher) to be redeemed against flight bookings costing £300 or more and £50 discount voucher (e-voucher) to be redeemed against flight costing £1000 or more.
Those bookings above the £300 and £1000 minimum value and meeting the criteria detailed in Clause 6 of the terms and conditions below shall be deemed to be Eligible Bookings.
1. E-voucher discounts are redeemable against each booking, not per person. Only one e-voucher may be used per booking.
2. This e-voucher promotion will commence on 00.01 5th January 2015 and e-vouchers must be redeemed by 23.59 on 3rd February 2015.
3. E-vouchers may not be used in respect of bookings made prior to 5th January 2015 and no discounts will be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
4. E-voucher usage is restricted to one per eligible booking.
5. Each e-voucher must be redeemed via the website at www.opodo.co.uk or by phoning Opodo on 0871 277 0090 and quoting 20mil2015 for flight bookings with a minimum spend of £300 and 50mil2015 for flight bookings with a minimum spend of £1000. Calls to this number are charged at 10p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may vary.
6. Flight e-vouchers are not valid on multi-stop flights, charter flights, Flight + Hotel bookings where the two components are displayed with one total price within the separate flights booking platform, flights that form part of a package holiday and flights with low-cost airlines (easyjet, Monarch, Flybe, Jet2, Thomsonfly, Aer Lingus, Norwegian and Manx2).
7. Normal Opodo terms and conditions together with any terms and conditions that may also be applied by any carrier, hotel supplier or any other third party supplier in respect of the booking apply to any booking made using an e-voucher. Should you make any change to a confirmed booking which was originally made using an e-voucher, the e-voucher will become invalid and you may be charged an amount equal to the value of the e-voucher used.
8. Should a tax refund be due to you, the amount due will be reduced by the value of the e-voucher used to make the booking.
9. Opodo reminds e-voucher users of the nature and limitations of the Internet and does not accept any responsibility for any occurrences resulting from their connection to the Internet via the Opodo website. In particular, Opodo does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage (whether material or non-material) caused to e-voucher users, to their computer equipment or to data which are stored on them, or to their personal, professional, or commercial activities. Further, Opodo shall not be responsible if one or more e-voucher users are unable to connect to the Opodo website or to use an e-voucher due to any technical problem or any problem linked to congestion of the Internet.
10. Opodo reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel this e-voucher promotion at any time.
11. Each e-voucher can be used by any person provided that any person who uses the e-voucher is a UK resident and is aged 18 or over.
12. This e-voucher promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
13. This e-voucher promotion is run by Opodo Limited whose registered office is at Waterfront, Hammersmith Embankment, Chancellors Road, London, W6 9RU with company number 4051797. Please send any postal correspondence regarding e-vouchers to Opodo Limited, PO Box 6589, Leicester, LE1 3ZZ to ensure a prompt response.