Offers for P&O Ferries were lasted updated Friday 18 April 2014 08:14
You Might Like
. If your booking is one to which the thomascook.com Low Deposit Scheme applies, the following are the terms and conditions on which we will accept an initial deposit payment from you that is lower than the full deposit amount required by the tour operator/supplier. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
2. The amount of reduced deposit payable under the Reduced Deposit Scheme is as follows:-
3. Short Haul: reduced deposit of £100 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £199.50 per passenger*)
4. Medium Haul: reduced deposit of £125 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £199.50 per passenger*)
5. Long Haul: reduced deposit of £150 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £249.50 per passenger*)
6. *Any traveller aged 2 years or over.
7. By paying a lower deposit than that required by the tour operator/supplier, you (the lead passenger on the booking) agree that the remainder of the full deposit for yourself and each member of your party must be paid in full by you no later than 8 weeks after the date on which you made your booking. Even if you cancel your booking prior to the date on which the remainder of the full deposit must be paid, you will still be liable to pay the remainder of the full deposit (because a cancellation charge equal to the full deposit amount will apply), and payment of that sum will become due immediately when you instruct us to cancel your booking.
8. If you fail to pay the remainder of the full deposit by the due date, we will be entitled to cancel your booking and you will then be liable to pay the remainder of the full deposit to us. This is because a cancellation charge equal to the full deposit amount will be payable.
9. The full balance of your holiday cost must be paid at least 14 weeks prior to the holiday departure date.
1. The £50 saving is a per booking discount code that is valid May & June summer sailings departing between 1st May 2014- 31st June 2014.
2. The offer applies to holidays booked on http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise.html and is for new bookings made from 09:00 15th April 2014.
3. A minimum spend of £699 per booking applies.
4. The offer is only available on thomson.co.uk and not in any shop or call centre.
5. The offer does not apply to hotel only, flight only, cruise or ski bookings.
6. This offer can only be redeemed once per booking.
7. Enter the code on to the holiday payment page on our website when making your booking.
8. Normal booking terms and conditions apply.
9. Offer is subject to availability and may change or be withdrawn without notice.
10. This promotional code is non-transferable.
11. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount code.
P&O Ferries is a famous company that operates a ferry services to countries around Europe. The company operates from bases in the UK and Ireland to Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Spain. As well as offering a large number of passenger routes, P&O operate a number of freight-only routes too. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a mini-cruise within Europe, or if you’re looking for a ferry crossing to the continent, P&O can offer you exactly what you require at a price that won’t break the bank. If foreign holidays are prohibitively expensive for you by air, why not look at ferry trips instead? Often they cost just a fraction of air travel and they offer an opportunity for fun for all the family! There are plenty of great destinations available for you to visit on the continent. So whether you’re looking for long rolling hills to walk through, or a hot sunny beach to relax on, you can rest assured that P&O will take you to where you need to be.
We know that you’ve come to our website in search of the very best voucher codes to use at POFerries.com. That’s why we’ve pulled out all of the stops to bring together a great selection of deals and codes for you to use – here is just a handful of the great codes and deals we have to offer:
All of the codes and deals that we carry here at MyVoucherCodes.co.uk will be applied to your booking automatically. Here’s how you can take advantage of any of the special offers that you see mentioned here on our website:
Browse our impressive selection of deals and offers at the top of this page. Find an offer that you’d like to redeem and click the green button next to it that says “Click to Get Offer”. This should open the POFerries.com website in a new window in your web browser. You can then proceed to enter your journey details in the quote form on the home page. You’ll need to enter information such as the day you plan to sail and the day you wish to return, as well as the number of people in your party.
On the next page you’ll be prompted to select the sailings that fit your needs – you’ll see a price stated next to each journey – choose from “Saver” or “Flexi” fares. Once you’ve configured the outward and return journeys, you’ll need to select any upgrades you wish to apply to your booking. There are various upgrades available depending on the route you’re planning to sail on – these include “Priority” and “Club Lounge”. If you select any of these upgrades the total journey price will be recalculated accordingly.
The second to last page is where you need to enter the details of the passengers that will be travelling. The last page is where you enter your payment information – once payment has been made you will see a confirmation message. Remember you don’t need to worry about manually entering codes during the checkout process, any offers you want to redeem will be applied to your booking automatically when you click the “Click to Get Offer” button on our website.
There are various ferry booking applications available for smartphones and tablets, but at present there is no official P&O application. Be wary of using a third party app – it’s often cheaper to book your journey via the official POFerries.com website. The POFerries.com website can be accessed via mobile and tablet devices with relative ease, it’s possible to browse the website and make a booking using your smartphone or tablet computer.
We understand that our visitors love apps – so we’ve developed an official MyVoucherCodes.co.uk application for you to take advantage of. It’s crammed full of the very best special offers and voucher codes for redemption at some of the UK’s biggest merchants. Whether you’re booking ferry tickets or buying a new TV, be sure to check out our application before you pay for anything online. The chances are you’ll find a code or deal that can save you money. Remember our application is completely free of charge for you to download, it can be downloaded for Android and iOS devices including smartphones and tablets.
20% Off Dover To Calais Long Break Return Bookings
3 Day Return from £38 by Car or Motorcycle
5 Day Return from £44 by Car or Motorcycle
Short Breaks Return From £38
Family Foot Passenger Day Trip From £25
Cairnryan Ferries from £79
Up to 20% Off Long and Short Break Direct Bookings
Travel Dover to Calais From £23
6 Free Bottles of Wine with Selected Winter Day Trips from £23