Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to and govern the offer consisting of a £100 gift card offered to you as a new Beagle Street Life Insurance policyholder when you take out a new Beagle Street Life Insurance policy (the “Offer”). Please read them carefully and keep them for future reference.
1. You are eligible for the Offer if:
1.1 you are not currently a Beagle Street Life Insurance policyholder;
1.2 you take out a new Beagle Street Life Insurance policy in your name (“Policy”). This offer is available for Policies bought on or after 1/8/19 online on this webpage: https://www.beaglestreet.com/campaigns/affiliate-100-gift-card-mvc/?SRC=BSAP&utm_medium=Banner&utm_source=AFFILIATE&utm_campaign=BSAP+MVC;
1.3 you hold your Policy for six (6) months from the Policy start date (“Validation Period”) and pay all six premiums within this period in full when due;
1.4 your monthly premium is over £14;
1.5 you have not cancelled this Policy in your name during the Validation Period (your policy has to be live for 6 months with all 6 payments made to be eligible for the voucher, if cancelled before 6 months and before 6 payments are made you will not be eligible); and
1.6 you are not an employee of BGL Group Limited or any of its group companies.
2. You are not eligible for the Offer if a saved quote is used. You must generate a new quote on https://www.beaglestreet.com/campaigns/affiliate-100-gift-card-mvc/?SRC=BSAP&utm_medium=Banner&utm_source=AFFILIATE&utm_campaign=BSAP+MVC and complete your purchase in the same browsing session. For the avoidance of doubt quotes on price comparison websites or cash back websites, including retrieved quotes originally from these websites, will not be eligible.
3. You can take advantage of this Offer only once. If you purchase multiple Beagle Street Life Insurance policies during the Offer Period, this Offer will be applicable only in respect to the first Beagle Street Life Insurance policy that you take out in your name during the Offer Period. In cases where the Policy bought is a joint policy, you will still only be able to claim one Reward.
4. You will receive a £100 gift card (the “Reward”) once eligible for the Offer in accordance with clause 6.
5. The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, unless you are expressly advised otherwise by Beagle Street.
6. Once all 6 monthly payments have been made and your policy has been live for 6 months, you’ll receive an email within 30 days from this date to claim and choose your Reward. The Reward will be dispatched and sent to your address we have in our records. You have 90 days from the date of the email to claim your Reward.
7. Participation to this Offer is subject to underwriting criteria applicable to Beagle Street Life Insurance policies.
8. Beagle Street may withdraw or amend this Offer at any time.
9. The Offer is provided by Beagle Street. Beagle Street is a trading name of BGL Direct Life Limited an appointed representative of BISL Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are registered in England with the Company No. 3231094. BGL Direct Life Limited are registered in England with the Company No. 7810405. The registered office for both BISL Limited and BGL Direct Life Limited is Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS.
10. By choosing to take advantage of this Offer, you consent to personal data you provide to Beagle Street to be used by it for the purpose of administering this Offer. Beagle Street will be the data controller in respect of your personal data, which will be processed according to its data protection policy (please refer to https://www.beaglestreet.com/privacy-policy/ for further details) and the present terms and conditions. Personal data may be passed on to third party suppliers for the delivery of the Reward.
11. To the full extent permissible by law, Beagle Street excludes liability for any damages or expenses incurred or suffered by you or any third party in connection with the Reward.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law. All disputes in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Please see Amazon.co.uk terms here