How do I use my Wayfair discount code?
Follow our simple instructions for using promo codes to get a discount the next time you shop with Wayfair.
- Click to show the voucher code on the MyVoucherCodes Wayfair page. A separate window will pop up revealing the code, which you can then copy.
- MyVoucherCodes will take you to the Wayfair website automatically. All you need to do is visit the previous window.
- Take a look at the Wayfair website, browse their beautiful selection of furniture and decor, and add your choices to your basket.
- When you’ve finished shopping, click on the basket icon, called ‘My Basket’, in the top right corner of the page.
- Double check to ensure that the discount code is valid for all of the items in your shopping basket.
- On the first page of the checkout process, towards the bottom on the left, there is a box asking if you have a discount code. Apply your Wayfair discount code by entering it here.
- After you click ‘Apply’, your order total will change. You can then continue with the checkout process and look forward to your new things arriving in the post.
How can I save even more money at Wayfair?
Take advantage of even more Wayfair discounts when you follow our expert hints and tips.
- Take a look at the latest offers on the Wayfair website in the sales section, which can be reached from the homepage. There are plenty of clearance bargains to be had.
- When shopping online, sort items from low to high so you can browse the best deals first.
- If you’re looking for several items, try to order them at the same time to cut delivery costs. Wayfair offers free delivery on orders over £40.
- Sign up for the Wayfair newsletter and you’ll receive exclusive discounts and news about the latest offers before anyone else.
- Use Wayfair discount codes from MyVoucherCodes to save money the next time you shop.
What seasonal offers do Wayfair have?
Deck the Halls for LessChristmas is around the corner, so get into the festive spirit with some cracking savings on décor. Check out the Boxing Day sale if you want some incredible prices ready for next year.
Treat your furry friends too with some low prices on top animal products. From cats and dogs, to birds and hamsters, treat your pet for less this winter.
Keep your eyes peeled in the sale for up to 70% off fantastic furniture. Get cosy and save a few quid with everything from blankets to winter wall art at lovely, low prices this season.
New Year, New RoomSave big this January with delightful discounts on quality furniture in the sale. By shopping smart, researching what you need and investing in some timeless furniture, you’ll make the most of your money. Check out this guide for some more ideas on saving in the sales.
If you’re looking to get on-trend in the new year then check out what's in style right now. Whether you’re after something or modern, or want a rustic vibe, there’s something for you.
Springtime Savings on Home StyleRefresh your home this spring with some serious savings across the store. With category-wide price drops, it’s worth checking back often so you can be ready when what you need is discounted.
And if you’re not sure what you need, check out what’s hot this spring for some inspiration this Spring. Give your home a splash of colour with some stunning seasonal décor that’ll really tie the room together.
Spring is a big time for moving, so you’ll need some furniture essentials. And with everything from beds to bar stools on offer, you’ll have your new home kitted out with everything you need.
Refresh Your Home this SummerIt’s barbecue season, so it’s time to make sure the garden is looking gorgeous. With garden dining sets, gazebos and greenhouses on offer, you could save a bundle and throw a garden party to remember.If you’re looking to head further outdoors than your own back garden, there’s tents and picnicware, so you can spend the day in the sunshine in style.For the days when you’re staying in, you can add a splash of summer to the place with some stunning style choices that’ll have the place looking like a paradise.
Guide on How to Do a Room Makeover on a Budget
Not all home improvements have to be expensive. There are ways to cut corners without losing overall quality. We’ve come up with some tips and ideas to help keep costs down on styling your home.