How do I apply my easyJet Holidays discount code?
Follow these step by step instructions to enjoy huge savings with our easyJet Holidays voucher code.
- On the MyVoucherCodes website, scroll to the discount code you’d like to use, and click “Get This Offer.”
- The easyJet Holidays website will open automatically.
- Your discount code will be applied to your chosen offer.
- Just select your destination and travel dates as you normally would
- Before you check out, double check that your code has been applied.
- If not, you will find a box at the bottom of the payment screen labelled “enter voucher or promo code”.
- There you’ll have a chance to copy the code displayed on the MyVoucherCodes website or from within your web browser.
- Click “apply” to use your easyJet Holidays discount code, and this will update the total automatically.
- Now you’re ready to check out and start getting ready for your holiday.
How can I save more money at easyJet Holidays?
We love helping people get the latest easyJet Holidays deals. So, we’ve listed some expert tips on how to save even more on your bookings with easyJet Holidays
- Join the easyJet Holidays mailing list and you’ll be among the first to hear about new easyJet Holidays deals.
- Keep an eye on the easyJet Holidays website for some of the best deals.
- You can ask for easyJet Holidays gift cards, which you can put towards the cost of your booking.
- Take advantage of the best price guarantee. If you can find your holiday cheaper somewhere else, easyJet Holidays will match it – plus they’ll give you £15 off your booking.
- Flexible with your travel dates or want to book a spontaneous trip? Use their last minute dealssection.
- Travel with two children up to 12 years old - and they’ll stay free when sharing with two adults.
- Check MyVoucherCodes regularly for the latest easyJet Holidays voucher codes.
What seasonal offers do easyJet Holidays have?
Hit the Christmas Markets for LessPlanning a Christmas holiday with a tight budget? Whether it’s a city break to the markets in Krakow, or some winter sun in Algarve, book early for the biggest discount.Check out the schedule release so you know when you can book, then get up nice and early to get the biggest bang for your buck on your winter break.
The schedule usually gets released about two seasons before take-off, so look in Spring for some incredible savings on a gorgeous getaway.
Jet off this JanuaryJanuary is the biggest month for holiday bookings, so acting fast is your best bet. There are some incredible deals to be had if you keep your eyes peeled, so set your alarms to make the most of the savings.If you’re looking to hit the slopes this season, then grab a saving on skiing and snowboarding holidays with the hugely popular Geneva or if you’re an experienced skier, Lyon.
Bag a Bargain on a Bank Holiday BreakEaster is a popular time to head abroad, but by being flexible you could get an absolute steal on some Spring-time sunshine. If you don’t mind where you’re heading or when you’re flying, you could bag yourself a bargain on your booking. But if you’re taking advantage of the kids being off school and want some family time, check out the all-inclusive offers offers so you can sit back, relax and save.
So, whether you’re after a week in the sun or a bank-holiday break, there’s something for everyone.
Save on Summer-Time SunshineIt’s best to book your Summer holiday early so you’re not disappointed. But with trips going on sale as early as the winter before, you’ve got to be on the ball. Make the most of the low deposits to make sure you get your place fast.Keep your eye on the ‘offers’ section for some fabulous family trips, with everything from Europe’s biggest theme parks to the most beautiful beaches on offer.
And remember, with all-inclusive holidays, you won’t have to worry about a thing. With the hotel, flights, baggage and even the transfers included, there’s less stress!
The Most Popular Flights to Spain
The beautiful country of Spain is an incredibly popular destination for Brits, whether they’re looking for culture, sun, or a bit of both, there’s something for everyone.
It’s worth checking the flight schedules as soon as they come out so you can plan your holiday and make the most of your time in the sun. They’re released roughly two seasons ahead, so if you’re eyeing up a summer holiday, check in January so you’ve got plenty of choice.
We’ve put together a list of some of the most popular Spanish destinations, so you can get inspired and start booking those flights.
MálagaFor a spot of sunshine on some incredible beaches, can’t beat the Costa del Sol. With kilometres of beautiful sandy stretches, you’ll be spoilt for choice on where to top up your tan.
Culture vultures are catered for too, with Málaga being the birthplace of Pablo Picasso, his museum is a real treat for art fans. With tonnes of brilliant art pieces on display, it’s well worth the trip for any fans of the king of cubism.
For a culinary treat, there’s plenty of traditional Spanish delights that are sure to get your tongue wagging. And if you’re looking to work off that big meal, there’s a ton of incredible hikes with beautiful views that are not to be missed.
You’ve also got the botanical gardens, and the famous Alcazaba castle, a must for any tourist in Málaga. Whatever you’re looking for in a holiday, Málaga has got plenty to offer.
LanzaroteThe Canary Islands are a popular choice for holiday makers. With stunning stretches of sandy beaches, like Playa de Papagao, you can top up your tan and take a dip in the wonderful, warm ocean.For a bit of adventure, the Timanfaya National Park is a must. You can soak up the true beauty of Lanzarote in the shadow of “The Mountains of Fire”, and when you’re done exploring, stop by the “El Diablo” restaurant for some stunning food cooked using geothermal heat.
For some underwater fun, there’s cracking coral reefs, shipwrecks to explore and superb scuba diving expeditions to take part in. If caves are more your thing, then the wonderful “La Cueva de los Verdes” is for you. A lava tube that’s open to the public. You’ve also got Teguise, the oldest village in the Canaries, and it’s well worth a look.
Whatever you’re looking for, it’s a beautiful place to visit, so it’s well worth booking a flight to Lanzarote.
TenerifeAnother Spanish gem that’s a big draw for holiday-makers, Tenerife is top the flight list for a lot of people. Once again, you’ve got beautiful beaches, with the “Playa de los Gigantes” being on a lot of tourist’s bucket-lists. You can take a boat out to sea and get a front-row seat for some of nature’s best whale and dolphin views.
For fans of the big, there’s the Teide national park, home to the highest peak in Spain, and the fourth highest volcano in the world in “Mt Teide”. It’s not one to be missed for lovers of adventure. On top of that, there’s Cueva Del Viento, the largest system of lava tubes in the Europe.
For those after something for the whole family, there’s Siam Park, an incredible water park with a terrific Thai-theme. A popular destination for a lot of tourists. And for one of the biggest parties around You won’t want to miss the Carnival of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, one of the biggest street parties out of Rio’s own carnival.