View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
- The £10 Foot Locker digital gift card giveaway (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering the Promotion entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is organised and operated by The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with administration of the Promotion.
- The Promotion will run from 12 Nov 2021 00:00 until 31 Dec 2021 23:59 (“Promotion Period”).
- All entrants who (i) subscribe to receive the Promoter’s electronic marketing during the Promotion Period and (ii) Foot Locker confirms have spent £250 or more (excluding all gift card purchases and top-ups and delivery or collection charges) before 31 Dec 2021 23:59 at the Foot Locker via the link provided on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk (“Promoter’s Website”) shall be eligible to receive a free £10 Foot Locker (“Gift Card”).
- You will not be entitled to a Gift Card if you click on any other links or visit any other websites before making your purchase at the Foot Locker or if you make use of any other offer or promotion in connection with your purchase which is provided by the Promoter or Foot Locker (including any discounts, codes, savings, credit and/or points).
- Only one entry per entrant during the Promotion Period shall be accepted.
- Confirmation of purchase may be provided by Foot Locker up to 90 working days following the date of the qualifying purchase.
- Gift Cards may be downloaded via the “member section” of the Promoter’s Website. Entrants should note that Gift Cards may expire after a certain date and their use may be subject to the retailer’s own terms and conditions.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute, in its sole discretion, the Gift Card with an alternative award of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask for satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address as a condition of award of the Gift Card.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time or to terminate the Promotion at any time without prior notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any changes to the Promotion or these terms and conditions will be posted on the Promoter’s Website at www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants or as a result of acceptance of the Gift Card, but nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury suffered as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
Offers for Foot Locker were last updated Friday 3 December 2021 15:10
Foot Locker Codes That You've Missed
Can I get free Foot Locker delivery?
Yes, delivery is free on orders over £24.99 and will be with you in 2-3 working days, so it's super easy to avoid shipping fees. For orders below the threshold, delivery costs £5. The only exception is for Yeezys, which will incur a £10 charge.
Is there a Foot Locker sale?
There are sales throughout the year at Foot Locker, providing enormous discounts on the biggest names in trainers. You can find full details of any sale saving on MyVoucherCodes alongside any special offers.
Can you return shoes to Foot Locker?
Yes, you can print your free returns label and arrange a UPS pick up for your returns package from UPS portal. There are step by step instructions that make your returns as simple as possible.
How do I get a Foot Locker discount code?
The easiest way to find a Foot Locker promo code is to check with MyVoucherCodes before you order. Our team regularly updates the page with the best available offers and deals to help you save on your new trainers.
Hints & Tips
From MOT time to tyre top ups, get it sorted at Kwik Fit, and with these handy hints and tips you can grab a bargain on your booking.
- The offers section should be your first stop on the site. It’s where you’ll find all the best offers and biggest discounts to save on keeping your car running. They change regularly and cover everything from free products and services to budget saving discounts on everything from tyres to taillights.
- Being a student is hard enough without piling car trouble on top while you’re away for the term. To make sure the student loans go on the important stuff, that’s books not freshers, make sure you take advantage of the generous 15% discount on all products and services while you’re studying. There is also a fabulous 10% discount waiting for all NHS staff as a little thank you for all you do for us.
- Before you head off on your next big trip, make sure you take advantage of the free services on offer to drive with confidence. They cover free tyre, brake, and even air con checks that will highlight any issues you need to be aware of before you find yourself on the hard shoulder in the rain.
- It sounds super obvious, but it’s worth giving the homepage a quick scan before you head to the section you visited the site for. They like to shout about their best offers and you’ll find impressive discounts and deals. You might catch a saving on exactly what you’re looking for, and you’ll never miss out on an incredible.
How to Use a Foot Locker Discount Code
Follow these instructions to apply your Foot Locker voucher code and save on top trainers today:
- Begin by revealing your Kwik Fit promo code by clicking on the offer on the MyVoucherCodes Kwik Fit page. A separate window will pop open and you will be able to copy the code displayed.
- You will be automatically redirected to the Kwik Fit website via MyVoucherCodes. All you need to do is visit the previous window after copying your code.
- Work through the website and add anything that you wish to purchase to your basket by clicking ‘Add to Order’.
- Proceed to the check out by clicking on the ‘Basket’ icon, which is found on the top right of the page.
- Select your fitting. You will need to choose between Centre Fitting and Mobile Fitting. Enter your post code or select your nearest centre.
- Fill in your details as requested and apply your Kwik Fit discount code by pasting it into the ‘Offer Code’ box provided. Click ‘Apply Code’ and your order total will change automatically.
- Continue with the rest of your purchase as normal and enjoy your savings.
Boots for the Bold
We’re officially into boot season and if you're looking at all the standard styles wondering where the personality has gone, Foot Locker has got the strong looks you're after. These are big and bold styles for anyone that wants to walk through winter in style.
These head turning boots are created by some of the biggest names in fashion and they're a perfect addition to any fashion lovers collection. With ultra-modern shapes and electric colour combinations, you won’t find these styles on every street this season.
If you need some big colour in your life to brighten up the grey days headed our way, the Converse MC Boot is the one. This vibrant option looks fresh out of SciFi and is sturdy enough to handle the worst a British winter can throw at it.
The Puma Devo boot is another futuristic looking option that plays with traditionally styles and turns it on its head. The strong rubber outsole plays with curves to create a wavy look that is as fresh as it comes. They’re a chunky option that packs the style into essential winter footwear.
Checkout our guide to Trending boots to see what everyone else will be wearing and save on your next pair with a Foot Locker voucher code.
Grab a Classic
Few shoes ever are as iconic as the Nike Airs. These are legacy shoes that have grown and adapted over the years to spawn an entire culture behind them. The selection of Foot Locker Nike Airs puts you in touch of these classic shoes with unmistakable style.
These are bold sport and street shoes that aren’t afraid to play with colour and style to come up with something fresh. And they’ve done just that, consistently, for almost 40 years to create arguably the greatest collection of trainers of all time.
If you’re looking for the latest futuristic offering from this proven collection, you’ll be looking for the Air Max 720s. These take the inspired Air Max 1 philosophy and amplify it into something modern, innovative, and bold. They take footwear into the space age with the latest technology and fearless look.
For a stylish shoe that works on performance as well as style, the Nike Air Tuned collection delivers on both fronts. This dynamic collection takes all the iconic style the Air Max is famous for and applies some hard science to create an inventive new shoe.
Every enthusiast needs a few Air Max in their collection and whether you’re a collector or casual fan, you’ll save more with a Foot Locker promo code.
Time to FLX
If you’re a Foot Locker regular and you love nothing more than unboxing a fresh new pair of trainers, it’s time you got involved with FLX. The Foot Locker loyalty scheme is all about adding extra value to your order and introducing you to load extras that go beyond shoes.
As a FLX member, you’ll instantly gain access to competitions that give you the chance to win amazing prizes. Whether that’s fresh clothing, limited shoes, or exciting collabs. These are most wanted products up for grabs and for members eyes only.
A loyalty programme wouldn’t be complete without a points system and Foot Locker keeps things simple on that front. Every pound you spend earns 100 XPoints to spend on anything you fancy. But keep your eye out for promotions that boost your points total and let you get more out of your orders.
One of our favourite perks is the exclusive events invites you can earn with your orders. That could see you get past the velvet rope fora swanky product launch or big show with money can’t buy tickets. And even if you don’t find one you love, there’s always free delivery to make this free scheme worth a sign-up.