View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
- The £5 Costa digital gift card giveaway (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering the Promotion entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is organised and operated by The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with administration of the Promotion.
- The Promotion will run from 10 Jun 2021 23:00 until 2 Oct 2021 22:59 (“Promotion Period”).
- All entrants who (i) subscribe to receive the Promoter’s electronic marketing during the Promotion Period and (ii) Schuh confirms have spent £150 or more (excluding all gift card purchases and top-ups and delivery or collection charges) before 2 Oct 2021 22:59 at the Schuh via the link provided on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk (“Promoter’s Website”) shall be eligible to receive a free £5 Costa (“Gift Card”).
- You will not be entitled to a Gift Card if you click on any other links or visit any other websites before making your purchase at the Schuh or if you make use of any other offer or promotion in connection with your purchase which is provided by the Promoter or Schuh (including any discounts, codes, savings, credit and/or points).
- Only one entry per entrant during the Promotion Period shall be accepted.
- Confirmation of purchase may be provided by Schuh up to 90 working days following the date of the qualifying purchase.
- Gift Cards may be downloaded via the “member section” of the Promoter’s Website. Entrants should note that Gift Cards may expire after a certain date and their use may be subject to the retailer’s own terms and conditions.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute, in its sole discretion, the Gift Card with an alternative award of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask for satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address as a condition of award of the Gift Card.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time or to terminate the Promotion at any time without prior notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any changes to the Promotion or these terms and conditions will be posted on the Promoter’s Website at www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants or as a result of acceptance of the Gift Card, but nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury suffered as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
See website for details.
Offers for Schuh were last updated Monday 20 September 2021 18:52
Schuh Codes That You've Missed
Most Popular Schuh Code & Discount
|Offer Description||Expires||Discount Type|
|£5 off Your Next Order with Newsletter Sign-up||Deal|
|Extra 10% off Student Discount with Student Beans||Deal|
|Exclusive Free £5 Costa Voucher with Orders Over £150||Reward|
|Special Offers with Newsletter Sign-ups||Deal|
|Gift Cards Available from £10||Deal|
Can I get a Schuh discount code?
Yes, you can occasionally catch a code to unlock even more savings on your new shoes. You’ll find full details of any available discount and offer on their MyVoucherCodes page as soon as they go live. Check back regularly to get the best savings any time you shop.
What is the Schuh returns policy
You have an entire year to start your Return and claim a refund as long as the shoes, or clothing are in original condition. This is available free of charge for ‘myschuh’ members, but there is a £2.50 charge if you’re not a member yet.
What are the Schuh delivery options?
Standard delivery is free on all orders over £25 and will have your package to you in 2-5 working days. Alternatively, you can opt for Next Day delivery if you need your order within 24 hours if ordered before 22:30.You can also get free click and collect if going in store is more convenient for you. A full breakdown of all your delivery options is available on the delivery page.
Does Schuh accept Klarna?
Yes, you can use the ‘Buy Now Pay later’ or ‘Pay in 3’ services depending on the cost of your order. This free service is an easy way to spread the cost when you need to and get your shoes when you really need them.
Does Schuh offer an NHS discount?
Yes, Blue Light Card holders can unlock a 10% discount on all your orders. That’s a saving for all NHS and emergency services as a thank you for all the hard work you put in every day. There is also a Defence Service discount available for all armed service personnel.
Hints & Tips
Save more as you slip into a gorgeous new pair with our handy Schuh hints and tips:
- If you don’t mind a scuff on your new shoes, Schuh imperfects are a fantastic way to save on designer footwear. These shoes have come off the shop floor with discounts attached to make up for slight imperfections that are hardly noticeable. It’s an easy way to shop premium styles without spending a fortune.
- The sales aren’t to be missed when you’re looking for the top savings on a massive range of styles. They come round regularly and typically offer up to 50% off the biggest footwear brands. It’s not all about the big seasonal sales either. Keep your eyes peeled for smaller events that focus on specific categories but off the same impressive discounts.
- Staying in style while you’re away at uni can be tough as you try to hold onto your student loans. The student discount offers 10% off every order, all year round, while you’re away at uni. It’s available until you graduate
- Make sure you’re signed up to the newsletter to get all the latest news, enter competitions, and catch exclusive discounts that save you money on the latest shoes. It’s completely free and it only takes an email address to get involved. You’ll even get £5 off your next order just for signing up.
How to use your Schuh discount code
- Select your favourite Schuch voucher code from the MyVoucherCodes website.
- Once chosen, go to the Schuh website on a new windows page.
- Begin your shop, adding all of your favourite footwear styles into your shopping basket - make sure that your selected items apply to your selected Schuh promo code.
- Once you've got everything, proceed to checkout.
- Click the 'Promo Tab' to find the dropbox and copy & paste your Schuh discount code here to secure your shopping savings.
Meet the Dr
The distinctive Dr. Martens look has been a rebellious fashion essential for well over 100 years and these boots have been a symbol of counter-culture for decades. These days, the historic shoes have hit the mainstream and plenty of pop stars have embraced the fashion icons. If you want to join them, or see what all the fuss is about, the Schuh Dr. Martens collection brings together the best boots around.
With autumn just around the corner and the weather already on the turn, boot season is fast approaching. The last thing you want is soggy socks and when it comes to weatherproof boots, shopping for trusted names is a must. Dr. Martens have proven time and again that they deliver in function and style with every boot.
If you want that classic look that has been a stylish fit for decades, you only need to look at the black 1460 8 eye boot. This is a classic for a reason and you’ll never go wrong pairing this unmistakable look for your favourite pair of jeans.
But this reliable brand has developed their look over the decades and if you want something a little more bold, a little more modern, the 1460 Basquait delivers the same familiar shape with a splash of colour that modernises this statement look and creates something fit for the contemporary streets.
Whatever Doc you want to see, grab a Schuh voucher code and save on your next autumn/winter boots.
Life isn’t perfect, and wouldn’t it be dull if it was. Marks on the wall make a house looked lived in, cracked spines make books look loved, and it’s the knocks we take that forge the people we become. The Schuh Imperfects collection embraces that philosophy, and rather than binning a perfectly good pair of shoes because they’ve got a little scratch on them. Instead, they knock some money off to help switched on shoppers save on a new pair.
This perfectly imperfect collection contains some of the biggest brands in the world and slaps incredible discounts on them. You’d never have guessed how much a scuff could save you on a pair of Ted Baker shoes. The collection is constantly changing as new shoes get dropped, but this autumn you can pick up a pair of Timberland or UGG boots that are fashion favourites when the weather turns. It’s one of the best places to find deals on designer footwear.
It’s the best place to shop for the kid's shoes when they’re asking for the top of the range but the budget is tight. You can pick up playground ready Adidas, Nike, or Converse trainers that will keep them happy as they learn. This is a massive collection and we haven’t even scratched the surface here. So, head over and pick up a Imperfect pair today.
Time for Heels
Restrictions are lifting, and big nights are back on the cards again. Don’t know about you, but we can’t wait to get dressed up and hit the dance floor again. And if you’re like us, that means it’s time to pick out a new pair of heels that will light up the dancefloor and be carried home. Schuh is the perfect place to find a gorgeous pair without having to spend the pounds usually attached to designer style.
Their fabulous collection comes in all shapes and sizes to give you the perfect accompaniment to your next look. Going all glitzy? There are strappy pairs that drip with style. Going for class and sophistication? A stunning full-bodied heel will pair well with that. Whatever the outfit you come up with for your big night out, you can find a shoe to match in this glamorous collection
The Sky Patent Croc Point brings understated style in abundance. The textured patent looks stunning under lights and the gold-coloured heel adds a classy touch without showing off. This chic shoe is made for the biggest occasion. If glitz and sparkle is more your style, the silver Stellar Embellished Heel sandal is sure to light up your look. A silver man-made will catch the light just right and elevate any big outfit you can throw at it.
There are racks full of stunning heels for your first night out in the wild. Grab your Schuh discount code and save on your next beautiful pair.