View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
See website for details.
Offers for Schuh were last updated Monday 17 January 2022 11:02
Schuh Codes That You've Missed
Does Schuh offer an NHS discount?
Yes, Blue Light Card holders can unlock a 10% discount on all your orders. That’s a saving for all NHS and emergency services as a thank you for all the hard work you put in every day. There is also a Defence Service discount available for all armed service personnel.
What are the Schuh delivery options?
Standard delivery is free on all orders over £25 and will have your package to you in 2-5 working days. Alternatively, you can opt for Next Day delivery if you need your order within 24 hours if ordered before 22:30.You can also get free click and collect if going in store is more convenient for you. A full breakdown of all your delivery options is available on the delivery page.
How to contact Schuh?
If you need to get in touch with the customer service team you can send an email to email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. If your query is urgent you can call on 0207 100 1515 and speak to a member of the team directly. You can also use the socials to get in touch if you’re on Twitter or Facebook.
What is the Schuh returns policy
You have an entire year to start your Return and claim a refund as long as the shoes, or clothing are in original condition. This is available free of charge for ‘myschuh’ members, but there is a £2.50 charge if you’re not a member yet.
Does Schuh accept Klarna?
Yes, you can use the ‘Buy Now Pay later’ or ‘Pay in 3’ services depending on the cost of your order. This free service is an easy way to spread the cost when you need to and get your shoes when you really need them.
Can I get a Schuh discount code?
Yes, you can occasionally catch a code to unlock even more savings on your new shoes. You’ll find full details of any available discount and offer on their MyVoucherCodes page as soon as they go live. Check back regularly to get the best savings any time you shop.
Hints & Tips
Save more as you slip into a gorgeous new pair with our handy Schuh hints and tips:
- If you don’t mind a scuff on your new shoes, Schuh imperfects are a fantastic way to save on designer footwear. These shoes have come off the shop floor with discounts attached to make up for slight imperfections that are hardly noticeable. It’s an easy way to shop premium styles without spending a fortune.
- The sales aren’t to be missed when you’re looking for the top savings on a massive range of styles. They come round regularly and typically offer up to 50% off the biggest footwear brands. It’s not all about the big seasonal sales either. Keep your eyes peeled for smaller events that focus on specific categories but off the same impressive discounts.
- Staying in style while you’re away at uni can be tough as you try to hold onto your student loans. The student discount offers 10% off every order, all year round, while you’re away at uni. It’s available until you graduate
- Make sure you’re signed up to the newsletter to get all the latest news, enter competitions, and catch exclusive discounts that save you money on the latest shoes. It’s completely free and it only takes an email address to get involved. You’ll even get £5 off your next order just for signing up.
How To Use a Schuh Discount Code
Follow these instructions to apply your Schuh voucher code and save more on the latest trainers from the biggest brands:
- Select your favourite Schuh voucher code from the MyVoucherCodes website.
- Once chosen, go to the Schuh website on a new windows page.
- Begin your shop, adding all of your favourite footwear styles into your shopping basket - make sure that your selected items apply to your selected Schuh promo code.
- Once you've got everything, proceed to checkout.
- Click the 'Promo Tab' to find the dropbox and copy & paste your Schuh promo code here to secure your shopping savings.
Meet the Dr
The distinctive Dr. Martens look has been a rebellious fashion essential for well over 100 years and these boots have been a symbol of counter-culture for decades. These days, the historic shoes have hit the mainstream and plenty of pop stars have embraced the fashion icons. If you want to join them, or see what all the fuss is about, the Schuh Dr. Martens collection brings together the best boots around.
With autumn just around the corner and the weather already on the turn, boot season is fast approaching. The last thing you want is soggy socks and when it comes to weatherproof boots, shopping for trusted names is a must. Dr. Martens have proven time and again that they deliver in function and style with every boot.
If you want that classic look that has been a stylish fit for decades, you only need to look at the black 1460 8 eye boot. This is a classic for a reason and you’ll never go wrong pairing this unmistakable look for your favourite pair of jeans.
But this reliable brand has developed their look over the decades and if you want something a little more bold, a little more modern, the 1460 Basquait delivers the same familiar shape with a splash of colour that modernises this statement look and creates something fit for the contemporary streets.
Whatever Doc you want to see, grab a Schuh voucher code and save on your next autumn/winter boots.
Converse: Classic to Contemporary
Everyone’s had a pair of Cons, haven’t they? These laid back shoes are iconic for a reason and they are a fashion staple that continues to push style forward. The Schuh Converse collection covers everything from the classic All Star to the futuristic Run Star that switches up the look with a fresh new take.
With prices dipping below £35 in the sale, and top deals on full price lines, this is the place to save more when you shop for the most wanted shoes. And you’ll know these will never go out of style.
For the classic Converse style, you’ve got to look at the high top. This canvas shoe has earned its place in fashion history with decades of unmatched style behind it. The All Star Hi comes in a variety of colours to elevate your style, but we love the classic black and white option for versatile style that can be paired with plenty of looks.
If you want the same level of comfort in a futuristic looking show that could have dropped from a Sci-Fi set, the lugged winter 2.0 hi trainers are for you. With a leather upper, and chunky sole, they’re perfect for walking through a wet winter in style.
Check out the full Converse selection for all the vibrant variations on these icons, and save on your next pair with a Schuh voucher code.
Life isn’t perfect, and wouldn’t it be dull if it was. Marks on the wall make a house looked lived in, cracked spines make books look loved, and it’s the knocks we take that forge the people we become. The Schuh Imperfects collection embraces that philosophy, and rather than binning a perfectly good pair of shoes because they’ve got a little scratch on them. Instead, they knock some money off to help switched on shoppers save on a new pair.
This perfectly imperfect collection contains some of the biggest brands in the world and slaps incredible discounts on them. You’d never have guessed how much a scuff could save you on a pair of Ted Baker shoes. The collection is constantly changing as new shoes get dropped, but this autumn you can pick up a pair of Timberland or UGG boots that are fashion favourites when the weather turns. It’s one of the best places to find deals on designer footwear.
It’s the best place to shop for the kid's shoes when they’re asking for the top of the range but the budget is tight. You can pick up playground ready Adidas, Nike, or Converse trainers that will keep them happy as they learn. This is a massive collection and we haven’t even scratched the surface here. So, head over and pick up a Imperfect pair today.