How to use your Schuh promo code?
- Browse through our voucher codes to find one that suits you. Copy the code for later.
- Take a look through the Schuh website and find the products you would like to purchase.
- Add the relevant items to your basket, ensuring the code applies to them.
- Once you have selected all the products you would like to buy, proceed to checkout.
- Click the “Promo Tab” to find a dropbox and paste your Schuh discount code.
- Apply your discount code to your basket and your tab will refresh, showing you your new discounted price.
What are Schuh imperfects?They are shoes for sale at discount prices, usually due to slight scuffs, discolouration and other small defects. They can be found on the ‘Imperfects’ page and all have a description of the imperfections in the product information.
Can I get a Schuh discount code?Yes, you can occasionally get a Schuh voucher code. These will be listed alongside deals, offers and the Schuh sale information. You can also occasionally get an exclusive Schuh promo code at MyVoucherCodes.
Is there a Schuh student discount?Yes, Schuh offer a student discount. By filling in their student discount form you could be applicable for a 10% Schuh voucher code with your order.
What is the Schuh returns policyAll online returns are free to ‘myschuh’ account holders and cost £2.50 if you aren’t a member. You’ll need the receipt to return the items and have 365 to return them.
Schuh Hints & Tips
Treat your feet to some fantastic new footwear at Schuh, and make sure you’re getting your money’s worth with these tips for a terrific saving:
- Check out Schuh Imperfects, where you’ll find shoes that have had a little too much interest on the shop floor, for lovely, low prices. Perfect if you don’t mind a little scuff or two.
- The Schuh sale section is a must for those looking to save on shoes, with regular discounts and new items added regularly, you can bag a fabulous price on footwear.
- To save a few quid, check out the Schuh free delivery offer, where you can save on shipping when you spend £25 or more.
- Grab a cracking discount on your order thanks to the Schuh student discount, with 10% off your order all year round, you can snatch up a saving when you treat your feet.
Buyers Guides - Autumn Essentials
The end of winter means it’s time to wave a tearful goodbye to open toes and strappy sandals and step into something a more appropriate for the wind and rain. At Schuh UK you will find the latest offerings from the biggest names on the planet that will make sure you walk through autumn and winter in style.
Schuh BootsBoots have always been autumn winter essential because they’ll keep toes cosy through the worst of the weather. The high supports give you loads of support which is perfect for when things get extra slippy with soggy leaves and ice puddles. Most importantly, a stylish pair of boots is incredibly versatile and will match well with loads of outfits. Every wardrobe needs a gorgeous pair, and in Autumn/Winter 2020 biker boots and thigh highs are bang on trend.
Schuh PlatformsThe Platform shoe is going to be massive this winter with tonnes of high fashion designers putting their artistic twist on the classic look. By the time style has trickled down to us mere mortals, they will have lost some of the outlandish runway flair, but still be gorgeous, just bit more everyday than fashion week.
Schuh TrainersIt doesn’t matter what season it is, there’s always room for a pair of trainers. They are the definition of a wardrobe essential and they’ll get worn everywhere. It’s all about everyday comfort when you shop for a fresh new pair, but taking things back to the 90s is hot right now.
Buyers Guides - Perfectly Imperfect
Life isn’t perfect, and wouldn’t it be dull if it was. Marks on the wall make a house looked lived in, cracked spines make books look loved, and it’s the knocks we take that forge the people we become. The Schuh Imperfects collection embraces that philosophy, and rather than binning a perfectly good pair of shoes because they’ve got a little scratch on them. Instead, they knock some money off to help switched on shoppers save on a new pair.
This perfectly imperfect collection contains some of the biggest brands in the world and slaps incredible discounts on them. You’d never have guessed how much a scuff could save you on a pair of Ted Baker shoes.
The collection is constantly changing as new shoes get dropped, but this autumn you can pick up a pair of Timberland or UGG boots that are fashion favourites when the weather turns. It’s one of the best places to find deals on designer footwear.
It’s the best place to shop for the kids shoes when they’re asking for top of the range but the budget is tight. You can pick up playground ready Adidas, Nike, or Converse trainers that will keep them happy as they learn.
This is a massive collection and we haven’t even scratched the surface here. So, head over and pick up a Imperfect pair today.