How can I get The Royal Mint discount code?The simplest way to pick up The Royal Mint codes is to check MyVoucherCodes before you order. Our team collects the best available offers that will help you save on your coin collection. You might even catch an exclusive code for savings you won’t find anywhere else.
Can I get free delivery?Unfortunately, there is not a free shipping option as standard and delivery starts from £3. However, you will find free delivery codes on their MyVoucherCodes page from time to time. Check the page out before placing your order to see if you can save money and time on your shop.
Is there a sale at The Royal Mint?Yes, there are different sales throughout the year that deliver fantastic savings on a range of precious gifts. You’ll find all sale information alongside the regular deals on their page.
The Royal Mint Hints & Tips
- Keep your eyes peeled on The Royal Mint website which features The Royal Mint offers and deals. With great discounts available and multi-buy offers that you won't be able to resist, get saving today.
- Why not sign up for The Royal Mint newsletter today. You'll be kept up to date with all the best discounts, irresistible offers and lots more.
Using The Royal Mint discount code
- Using our website, find The Royal Mint promo code that fits the order that you'd like to make today.
- Unlock your code and head over to The Royal Mint website. Browse or search the items you are looking for.
- Double-check each item, ensuring that it is covered by the voucher you are using.
- Once finished, proceed to checkout and review your order. Copy and paste your The Royal Mint discount code into the 'Promotional Code' box.
- Click 'Go!' and click 'proceed to checkout' to complete your order.
The Royal Mint UK
The Royal Mint is your place to shop if you’re after original coin collections and special and unique gifts to celebrate special moments. What’s more, they also provide one-of-a-king experiences, currency solutions and investment opportunities. Every coin at The Royal Mint tells its own unique story - from a Peter Rabbit coin to a rare gold Sovereign, their collections enables collectors to enjoy and savour their love of collecting through The Royal Mint popular themes and unique designs.
As a world authority on precious metals, The Royal Mint has traded and made products in silver and gold for centuries. Now, they offer digital and physical precious metals investment opportunities. They also provide exciting tours and exhibitions, coins hunts and very special events at their award-winning visitor attraction. The Royal Mint is the largest and most technically advanced minting facility in the world. They make more than 3.3 billion coins and blanks a year for more than 30 countries at their site in South Wales.