Not on the High Street Hints & Tips
With a ton of brilliantly thoughtful gifts that you won’t find on the high street, you’re bound to find something for everyone. Whether you want something cute, or outrageous, check out these top tips for some great deals on gifts:
- It’s worth signing up for the newsletter, so you can get all the latest deals and offers sent straight to your inbox. And if there’s a Not on the High Street discount code on offer, we’ll have it listed here at MyVoucherCodes.
- Keep an eye out for products that have free delivery, selected items run this offer and when you find them, you can save a few quid.
- It’s best to shop early for the big occasions. There is massive demand for Not on the High Street gifts around special days like Valentine’s Day and Mother’s day. To make sure you put smiles on faces, get in early and secure your meaningful gift.
- Mark the 27th of November in the calendar and get ready for the biggest shopping day of the year. The Not on the High Street Black Friday 2019 deals were incredible and secured savings on Christmas presents and stocking fillers. You know they’ll want to top it in 2020, make sure you’re ready.
How can I get a Not on the High Street discount code?The best way to get a Not on the High Street code is to check MyVoucherCodes before you place your order. Our team regularly updates the page with the best deals available to save you money. You’ll find great ways to save on unique gifts with our selection of offers.
Can I get a Not on the High Street student discount?Unfortunately, there is currently no student discount available. This might change in the future and when it does you will find all the details on MyVoucherCodes.
Can I get free delivery at notonthehighstreet.com?While delivery fees do apply, there are many products that come with free delivery. If you search for free delivery, you will find all the products that come with delivery as standard.
How can I contact Not on the High Street?There are three ways to contact NotHS:
- Call on 0203 318 5115 Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00, Sat 08:30-17:00
- Email email@example.com with your query and they'll aim to reply within 24 hours
- Live chat is available by clicking the bottom right of your screen Mon-Fri 08:00-17:30. This is the quickest method available.
Buyers Guides - Getting Personal
It has never been easier to pick up gifts. All you’ve got to do is jump online and order generic gifts without even thinking about it. But that’s not what Not on the High Street gifts are all about. This is where you go when you want to get personal and give the gifts that loved ones treasure.
When you’re welcoming the latest arrivals to the family, everything needs to be personalised. If the grandparents aren’t having your little one’s name printed on to every single thing they buy, have you even had a child? We’re talking cute onesies, first toys, and gorgeous keepsakes that you’ll want to hang on to forever.
It’s not on the newest arrivals that love the personal touch. Can you remember the first time you saw your name on a cheap magnet? What a thrill that was, and things have come on since those little trinkets. Now you give your favourite little people personalised story books, rocking mammoths, and superhero costumes. What a time to be alive.
There are gift options for everyone that will fall in love no matter their age or tastes. If mum loves a gin and tonic you can pick up a personalised bottle of the good stuff. Dad can pour his glasses in style with a solid oak whiskey tumbler. You can put a personalised touch on gifts for everyone and they show the love loads more than your standard box of chocolates.
Make sure you checkout the massive range and gift yourself a saving on presents with one of our Not On the High Street discount codes.
Buyers Guides - Standout Home Style
Not on the High Street is famous for their cute gifts and personalised presents that you can’t find just anywhere. But it’s also the place to go if you want to pick up the little touches create your home style. You’ll find collections to match your style and products that don’t find their way into every shop so you can stamp your personality all over the house, but what looks are trending right now?