You can look forward to an abundance of fun activities, clubs and games to make holidays with babies and toddlers. Click on this deal to find a low priced holiday.
1. Before we start
2. About our terms and conditions
3. Please read these terms carefully as they make up your agreement with us, together with your booking confirmation and the information on our website and in our brochure. If you've booked a special offer, its terms will also apply.
4. Because things like the law and how we work change from time to time, we may need to update our terms and conditions. Whether you book online, by phone, in person or through a travel agent, these terms (and any future ones) affect every booking. If we make a significant change to our terms after you've booked, we'll give you the option of cancelling for a full refund.
5. If you're not happy with our terms or have any questions about them, please call us on 0330 100 6633 (Calls to 0333 numbers are charged at standard UK rates and will be included in any inclusive minute bundles). Otherwise we'll assume you've accepted these terms.
6. Who's who in our terms and conditions
7. Just so everything's clear, here are the definitions of some of the things we say in our terms and conditions:
8. 'you' and 'your' the person who makes the booking
9. 'we', 'us' and 'our' Haven (a trading division of Bourne Leisure Limited of 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4YL, registered in England no. 04011660)
10. 'we both' both Haven and the person who makes the booking
11. 'agreement' the contract between us based on these terms and conditions, any other conditions we refer to in our brochure and website, anything else we agree in writing and the terms of any promotional offer you've booked
12. the 'park' the holiday park you've chosen for our holiday
13. Planning for your holiday
14. Who's coming?
15. It's only the people on the booking confirmation who can use our holiday homes, facilities and pitches. So please check this as soon as you receive it, and make sure you tell us if any of the details of your booking change after you've booked.
16. The total number of people coming with you (including children and babies) mustn't be more than the capacity of your holiday home. In most cases, this will be six or eight people maximum - please check your confirmation carefully. Because if you do go over the maximum number, we'll unfortunately have to turn away any extra people at check-in.
17. We want our holidays to be enjoyable for all of our guests. So we may turn down some bookings - for example, from people we think might spoil things for other guests. And if you come to the park and you're unruly or antisocial, we'll tell you to leave the park immediately. No ands, no ifs and no buts. And no refunds.
18. Bringing a baby
19. If you need a cot or a highchair, you need to ask for it when you book and we'll do our best to get you one. Take a look at our FAQs to find out more about using cots and highchairs at our parks. Unfortunately, we can't offer everything that families with babies need in all of our holiday homes and park facilities.
20. Bringing your kids
21. There's plenty of exciting indoor and outdoor stuff for kids to do at Haven. Our kids' clubs are very popular and fill up quickly, so you'll need to book activities the moment you get here.
22. We'll do everything we can to keep you and your little ones safe at Haven. When your kids are at our park they're still your responsibility at all times, and you must make sure they do what our team say. (We do of course make CRB and other checks on everyone working with kids before we employ them.) You can read more about what we offer for children on our Kids' club pages.
23. Guests with special needsWe've built our holiday homes and facilities to suit a range of access needs. If you have special needs or are travelling with someone who does, please call our Special Needs Advisors on 0333 202 5256 to book your holiday. They can give you advice and information about our parks, holiday homes and facilities - and they'll do their best to design you a great holiday. We can also send you a copy of our brochure in audio format - just let our Special Needs Advisors know if you'd like one.
24. Pets on holiday
25. We welcome well-trained dogs in some of our holiday homes and on some of our pitches for a small charge - although we don't accept dogs listed under the Dangerous Dogs Act. We can sometimes take other types of pet - but you'll need to ask the General Manager at the park before you book. If you have a dog that's noisy or behaving badly, we may ask you to take them away. So please keep your dog on a lead and make sure a responsible adult is looking after them.
26. Please bear in mind that you won't be able to take your pet into our main entertainment venues, restaurants and public areas, including outdoor pools. We do, of course, accept Registered Assistance Dogs in all of our holiday homes and in all areas of our parks.
27. Pets in holiday homes will cost Â£20 each pet for 5 nights or fewer and Â£40 each pet for 6, 7 or 8 night stays. Pets with touring and camping guests will cost Â£1 per pet per night.
28. Travelling in a group
29. We want to give you and everyone else in the park a great holiday. If you're travelling as part of a group and you're using more than one holiday home or pitch, call us on 0333 202 5193 (our group bookings line) so we can keep everyone happy (Calls to 0333 numbers are charged at standard UK rates and will be included in any inclusive minute bundles). If you haven't made a group booking and arrive in a group, we may tell you to leave the park without a refund.
30. We've designed our holidays with families and couples in mind. Therefore we usually turn down non-family bookings from people under the age of 21, and we don't allow hen or stag parties.
31. If you visit one of our parks as a group and are unruly or antisocial, we'll tell you to leave the park immediately. No ands, no ifs and no buts. And no refunds.
32. Bringing a vehicle to Haven
33. We'll do our best to give you a parking space next to your holiday home or pitch - but we can't guarantee this. If you're planning to bring something that's not a car with you (a lorry, van, motorbike, jet skis or boat, for example), please check with your park before you book. Some parks don't have the space and some can't accept noisy vehicles.
34. Touring or camping?
35. Our standard pitches are 6m x 6m - big enough to suit most units. You can only bring one tourer, motorhome, tent or trailer tent onto each pitch. If yours is on the large side, we'll do what we can to help you fit in - please let us know when you book.
36. There is a charge for extras and for larger units - and you must tell us when you book so that we can check the pitch is suitable. Some parks can't accept awnings with annexes, for example - and in some, you can't sleep under an awning.
37. Special requests
38. Please let us know when you book if you'll be celebrating something special while you're with us, and especially if you're planning to have a party or to wear fancy dress. We want to make sure your plans will fit in with the environment of your park, so we need to approve this before taking your booking.
39. If there's anything else you'd like or need for your holiday, we'll always do our best to get it for you. Please tell us when you book and put your request in writing, remembering to give us your phone number. Alternatively, you can email us after you've booked. Always include your booking reference number in any enquiry.
40. Please bear in mind that because things can get complicated, we unfortunately can't promise where in the park your holiday home or pitch will be.
41. Paying for your holiday
42. What you'll pay
43. Like most things to do with travel, the prices of our holidays change depending on availability. You'll find up-to-date prices on our website, although we can only confirm the exact price of your holiday when you book. Once you've booked and have paid your deposit, we won't change your holiday price unless the VAT rate changes, or unless we both agree.
44. If we find out we've undercharged you significantly because of a mistake on our part, we'll get in touch to put things right. We'll give you the choice of cancelling your holiday for a full refund or paying the full price. And if we've overcharged you by mistake, we'll give you back the difference in price.
45. Don't forget that you may have to pay extra for options like prepaid activity passes and bed linen. If this is the case, we'll always let you know beforehand so there are no nasty surprises.
46. When to pay
47. Book more than 10 weeks before the start of your holiday, and you can either pay the full amount or a deposit. You'll have to pay the balance 10 weeks before your holiday starts. If you don't pay the balance when it's due, we may cancel your holiday and you won't get your deposit back.
48. If you book less than 10 weeks before the start of your holiday, you'll have to pay in full. And if you're planning to pay by cheque, make sure you send us your cheque at least 4 weeks before you get here.
49. Our Holiday Protection Plan
50. What we offer
51. When you're looking forward to a holiday, it can be disappointing to have to cancel because something has happened. That's why we offer a Holiday Protection Plan to cover your holiday home or pitch.
52. If you haven't got travel insurance from another company, we strongly recommend you take out our Holiday Protection Plan when you book. You can only buy it when you book.
53. Cover for each holiday home only costs Â£24 in total for 9/8/7/6 nights (Â£16 for 5 nights or less). And for touring or camping guests, the cover's just Â£5 for 1-4 nights (Â£10 for 5 nights+) per pitch. We can only accept payments by card or cheque.
54. What you'll get
55. We really hope you don't end up cancelling your holiday home or pitch. But if you do, hereâ€™s what you'll get back with our Holiday Protection Plan if you'd paid for your holiday in full:
56. Cancelling because of illness, sickness, redundancy or death
57. Number of days before the start of your holiday Our refund
58. 2 days (48 hours) or more Full refund minus a cancellation charge of Â£50 per holiday home, Â£25 per pitch
59. 2 days (47 hours, 59 minutes) or less 30% of your total holiday cost
60. Cancelling for another reason
61. Number of days before the start of your holiday What you'd get back
62. 56 days or more Total holiday cost minus your insurance premium(s) and deposit. Minimum of Â£50 per holiday home, Â£25 per pitch
63. 55-43 days 70% of your total holiday cost minus your insurance premium(s)
64. 42-29 days 50% of your total holiday cost minus your insurance premium(s)
65. 29-8 days 10% of your total holiday cost minus your insurance premium(s)
66. 7 days or less No refund
68. If we refund you in line with the terms above, we'll return your money in the same way you made your original payment - back to the same payment card, for example.
69. If you've used coupons or vouchers to pay for your holiday, we may be able to transfer them to another holiday with us. Unfortunately, we can't refund coupons or vouchers.
70. How to claim
71. Step 1. Call us on 0330 100 6633 as soon as you can. (Calls to 0333 numbers are charged at standard UK rates and will be included in any inclusive minute bundles)
72. Step 2. Send proof of why you need to cancel by recorded delivery to Bourne Leisure Limited, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4YL, at least 48 hours before the start of your holiday. We'll need written proof of why you've had to cancel, such as a doctor's certificate or court notification.
73. Step 3.We'll write to you to tell you whether we're able to give you some money back - and the amount.
74. Step 4.We'll pay your refund to the card you used or send you a cheque.
75. Changing or cancelling your plans
76. Want to make changes?
77. We know that people's needs change - and we want to give you the best holiday we can. So if you decide to change your booking, we'll try our best to meet your needs. Unfortunately, what you want may cost more or may not be available. There's also a Â£20 admin fee for all changes.
78. Please bear in mind that changing your park or your dates within 56 days before your holiday starts may count as a cancellation. We will always try to accommodate changes to your park or holiday dates. But if this isn't possible and you don't want to keep to your original booking, this will count as a cancellation.
79. Need to cancel your booking?
80. If you need to cancel before you arrive, please call the Customer Care Department immediately on 0330 100 6633 (Calls to 0333 numbers are charged at standard UK rates and will be included in any inclusive minute bundles) to find out what to do. (If you have our Holiday Protection Plan, please follow the advice above.)
81. If we have to change your holiday
82. We do everything we can to provide the great holidays we advertise in our brochure and on our website. But very occasionally we find we can no longer offer the holiday people have booked. If this happens to you, we'll get in touch and offer you one of three options:
83. A replacement holiday that's the same or even better than the one you booked
84. A replacement holiday that's less expensive than the one you booked (together with the price difference)
85. A full refund
86. When you're at Haven
87. Checking in
88. Check-in times vary, depending on where you're staying. Please see the touring and holiday home pages in our brochure to find out more. If you arrive before your check-in time, you can relax and enjoy our facilities until we're ready for you.
89. If you're planning to arrive after 6pm or are running late, please let the park know so we can make arrangements for you. We'll assume you're not coming and will cancel your booking without a refund if you haven't arrived by 10am the following day - unless you tell us beforehand.
90. The fun stuff
91. Your holiday comes with a FunWorks pass, giving you free use of our swimming pools, kids' clubs and most other leisure and entertainment facilities at the park during your stay. Some activities cost extra or need a deposit, and some may not be suitable for everyone. You can find out more about these by going to the sports activities and water activities pages on our website. Outside peak season, we won't have quite as much going on at most of our parks. (This is why those holidays cost less.) The information about acts in our brochure and on our website show you what we've got planned for your holiday. If we advertise a certain act, we'll always do our best to make sure you see them. But if they can't make it, we'll replace them with similar acts.
93. There's no smoking in any of our accommodation or in our public buildings. We do our best to make sure all guests respect this by not smoking in these areas. However, we do have outdoor smoking areas, where you can puff away to your heart's content.
94. Cutting your holiday short?
95. We hope you'll have such a great time at Haven that you don't want to leave. But if you do end up going home early, we won't normally offer you a refund. See the cancellation section for more details.
97. Let us know if you come down with something that you think will affect any of our other guests. If it's really nasty, we may speak to a doctor and ask you to stay in your holiday home - or even to go home.
98. If you leave something behind
99. Let us know as soon as you realise you've left something behind. We'll do all we can to find it, although we're not liable if this isn't possible or if it's damaged. When we find it we'll return it to you, but you will have to cover the postage costs.
100. Check-out time
101. Check-out time is 10am. Please remember to give us back the keys and always leave your pitch or holiday home looking good.
102. Keeping you safe and healthy
103. We do everything we can to keep you and your party safe (and, of course, we have to do what the law, Health and Safety Executive and local authorities say). That could mean offering different activities or even, in the worst-case scenario, closing our facilities at short notice - if we needed to mend a roof urgently, say, or it was too windy for the outdoor pool.
104. We'll always try to tell you as soon as we know. And if there's an issue at a certain park we know about before you book, we'll warn you. It's important that you always follow our advice for staying safe while you're with us.
105. Our promises to each other
106. We want you to have a great time at Haven. So here are some promises we'll make when we accept your booking. And because it's a two-way street, you'll also be making promises to us when you book.
107. Our promises to you
108. We'll do our best to give you and the other people in your party a great holiday.
109. We'll do our upmost to give you the holiday we've described in our brochure, on our website and in our agreement.
110. We'll do everything we can to prevent things going wrong.
111. Your promises to us
112. You'll tell us who's coming with you to Haven and you'll only let the people on the booking confirmation into the park.
113. You'll look after our holiday accommodation and facilities so that other people can enjoy them after you. And if you cause any damage, you'll tell our Reception team straight away so we can sort it out.
114. You won't spoil things for other guests by being loud, antisocial or a pain in the neck.
115. You - and everyone who comes with you - promise not to break any of our terms and conditions. If you do, we'll ask all of you to leave the park immediately. No ands, ifs or buts. And no refunds.
116. Damages (oh dear)
117. We hope you don't have any mishaps while you're with us. But if your accommodation is damaged by you or someone in your party during your stay, we have the right to recover the cost of this from you, including any extra cleaning costs. We may also go into your holiday home at a reasonable time during your holiday to check the state of things. And if there's an emergency we can come into your accommodation without warning.
118. If you need to complain
119. Even though we'll do all we can to give you a fantastic holiday, things do sometimes go wrong. Here's what to do if you need to complain:
120. If there's something wrong with your accommodation or holiday, tell the Reception team at the park straightaway so we can try to put things right.
121. Our Accommodation Guarantee: If the problem is with your accommodation (its condition or cleanliness, for example) and you're still unhappy after we've tried to put things right, you can leave on the first day of your holiday and we'll give you a full refund. Because we're so sure of the quality of our holiday homes, we guarantee our accommodation. But please let us try to sort it out first. Otherwise, we can't give you your money back.
122. If your holiday is over and you're still unhappy, email our Guest Relations team at email@example.com or write to us at Haven, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4YL within seven days of the end of your holiday. The letter or email must be from you (the lead booker) as you're the person we made this agreement with. Please make sure you write your holiday reference number on your letter or email, and include your daytime and evening phone numbers.
123. Our Guest Relations team will contact the park to find out what happened. We'll try to write back to you within 14 days of getting your letter or email.
124. The small print
125. The holiday agreement
126. When you make a booking request, you're offering to buy one of our holidays, and you're agreeing to follow our terms and conditions. We do have the right to turn down your booking request if, for example, we don't have the space or we think you'd spoil things for our other guests.
127. The agreement between you and Haven starts when:
128. We accept your booking and deposit - and give you a booking confirmation
130. We confirm your booking online or by phone
132. Your travel agent confirms your booking
133. Our contract is with you, as the lead booker. Don't forget that you'r
134. e making an agreement with us on behalf of everyone coming to Haven with you. It's up to you to make sure that they all know about these terms and accept them.
135. This agreement doesn't allow either us or you to transfer or subcontract any of the things in it without getting permission in writing. But we may ask other companies in the Bourne Leisure Group to deliver parts of the agreement - although if anything went wrong, it would be our fault.
136. If a court or a similar organisation questioned any of these terms, the rest of the agreement would still be valid. It would also still be valid if we allowed you to do something that we wouldn't normally allow under the agreement.
137. When you make your booking, we'll ask you for details of your permanent home address. We have the right to check this information against the electoral register - both to prevent fraud and to make sure we can contact you by post before or after your holiday if we need to. If you're not on the electoral register because of a recent move, we may ask you to give us a utility bill showing your new address so we can confirm your details.
138. When things are our fault
139. We'll do our best to give you a great holiday, and we accept responsibility for things that go wrong that we should have foreseen or prevented when you booked. We'll deal reasonably with any claims for loss or damage that's our fault, and we'll never try to avoid responsibility for things that the law says we can't (like death or injury caused by our negligence).
140. If you or someone you bring with you gets hurt in some way, or any of your belongings are lost or damaged, it will only be our fault if we really ought to have done something to stop it happening but didn't.
141. Things beyond our control
142. Unfortunately, we can't take responsibility or pay compensation for things beyond our control that destroy or damage our holiday homes or facilities. Some of the things we mean by 'things beyond our control' are fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, and epidemics.
143. English law
144. We're based in Hemel Hempstead, so we're bound by English law - which means that if it ever came to it (and we hope it never would), we both agree that English law would apply to this agreement. And if things went really wrong, we both agree to allow the English courts to make the decisions.
145. Using your personal information (our data protection policy)
146. When you book with us, you'll be giving us some personal information about you and the other people coming with you. We may useÂ for the following reasons:
147. - To handle your booking and give you your holiday
148. - To pass on to other companies like insurance and travel providers (but only if it's appropriate)
149. - To help put together internal statistics, market research and records - both at Haven and at other companies in the Bourne Leisure Group
150. - To contact you (and people over 18 who come with you) about other holidays or services offered by Bourne Leisure Ltd, or our trading partners. If you don't want this information, please write to our Data Protection Officer, Bourne Leisure Limited, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4YL, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
151. We'll only talk to you (or your travel agent) about your information. By booking with us, you're agreeing that we can use the information for the reasons we've described - and you're confirming that everyone who's coming on holiday with you has agreed as well. If you're using a travel agent or other provider, make sure you look at their data protection policy to find out how they'll use your information.
152. The accuracy of our website
153. We do our best to make sure that our website and brochure are accurate when we publish them. But not every park looks exactly the same - and the photos, layout plans, artists' impressions and so on are there to give an impression of what it's like at Haven. So please don't take them as gospel.
155. You can't copy anything out of our brochure or website (even photos) without our written permission. Nothing in our agreement gives you or the people who come with you any rights over our trademarks or other intellectual property. And you promise that you won't
156. acquire any rights to any of our trademarks or intellectual property.
157. TV filming and photography
158. Please bear in mind that we don't allow guests to film or take photographs in our swimming pool areas. But while you're with us, you may spot a TV camera or professional photographer. They could be shooting photos or video for us, or filming a TV show. They could be shooting anywhere on the park but we'll try to make sure the filming doesn't affect your holiday and that you always know what's going on.
159. With this agreement, you give us the rights (free of charge) to anything containing your image (or the image of the other people with you) that's made while you're with us. (This doesn't affect your own photos or videos of course!) So if you don't want to be in shot, please try to stay away from the filming area. And if you or someone in your family does stray into a photo or video without meaning to, we'll do our best to remove the image from our library, but we won't pay you any fees as a result.
Join Twitter and take advantage of our top deals! Give us a follow and you’ll find the latest promotions, biggest discounts and best customer offers on your timeline.
Like this offer? Then like us on Facebook too! Fans get exclusive access to the latest promotions, top offers, deals and discounts – so don’t miss out.
Want to be first in the know? Sign up to the newsletter and gain exclusive access to seasonal promotions, special offers and top customer deals.
Choose your affordable family fun and thrills are only a few clicks away. Just use this great promotion to enjoy a great day out at this attraction.
Offers for Haven Holidays were lasted updated Wednesday 19 August 2015 10:57
Haven Holidays holds the key to the perfect summer vacation for British families with young children who want to enjoy sun, surf and fun while stretching their limited budgets. This company owns and operates thirty five family holiday parks scattered throughout the United Kingdom.
The parks provide caravan, touring and camping facilities at very reasonable prices. In fact, this firm, which has been in business since way back in 1964 (that’s fifty years ago), operates its many fun-filled destinations in coastal areas, a fact that enables it to provide vacationers with access to the ocean or to lakes and/or rivers in addition to the many other activities that are available and easily accessed.
Haven Holidays was acquired by its current parent, Bourne Leisure Limited, in 2004. The acquisition has enabled this venerable vacation company to dramatically improve most of its family holiday parks. While twenty three of the thirty five parks it operates have holiday touring facilities, fourteen of those same parks are built for camping, as well and have camp grounds where tents can be pitched.
Sleeping in tents is, of course, fun for young children. But the updated parks all have golf pools with slides, spas and great landscaping, features that make a stay at any of the parks a treasured and memorable experience.
There are even mascots at all of the parks available every day to entertain and amuse children. The two most popular are Rory The Tiger and Bradley Bear.
It all adds up to a super, fun-filled and extremely affordable family vacation that enables parents and kids to bond together and share good times. That is certainly a great way to make summer more enjoyable, rewarding and enriching.
Yes, the company has spent money on all of its parks in a concerted effort to update them, modernize them and make them more comfortable for guests.
Yes, a week-long vacation at a Haven Holidays park is considerably less expensive than any trip you might consider taking to other places in Europe not located within the borders of the United Kingdom.
Last Minute Breaks From £279
Up To 50% Autumn Breaks
Up to 30% Off Selected August Bank Holiday Breaks
Up To 30% Off Selected October Half Term Breaks
Up To 30% Off Selected 2016 Breaks
Up To 30% Off Scottish School Summer Holidays
30% Off School Summer Breaks
Fun Filled Breaks From £259
Up To 40% Off Last Minute Getaways