Terms & Conditions
• Make three qualifying stays at any UK Premier Inn between Friday 11th October 2013 and Thursday 30th January 2014 to earn a free night’s stay to use in one of over 650 UK Premier Inn hotels.
• A qualifying stay can be made any night of the week providing the stay is in a UK Premier Inn hotel and the stay is at a qualifying room rate.
• Qualifying room rates are Rack, Packages, Fixed Corporate, Premier Saver and Offer rates above £29. All other rates are excluded from this promotion.
• Consecutive nights at the same hotel will only qualify as a single stay irrespective of the number of nights stayed.
Back to top
• Guests must have a My Premier Inn profile to participate in this promotion. To register for your free My Premier Inn profile visit mypremierinn.com
• Qualifying stays must be booked using the guest’s My Premier Inn profile. Guests must use the same My Premier Inn profile for each qualifying stay they book.
• Qualifying stays must be booked through premierinn.com or through our Customer Contact Centre on 0871 527 9237* whose operating hours are 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday.
• Stays made before obtaining a My Premier Inn profile and enrolling for the promotion will not count as a qualifying stay.
• Guests must provide a valid email address to receive free night confirmations and any communications relating to this promotion.
• Free nights can only be earned by the guest who stays in a UK Premier Inn during the qualifying period. Free nights can not be awarded to any person making a booking on behalf of a guest.
* Calls cost 10p per minute + network extras
Back to top
• Free nights can be redeemed in over 650 UK Premier Inn hotels on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday for stays up to and including Thursday 27th February 2014. Unfortunately free nights will be unavailable in our franchisee sites listed below.
• Alderley Edge
• Blackburn North West
• Haydock Park (Wigan South)
• Middlesbrough South (Guisborough)
• Pontefract South
• Preston West
• Wakefield Central
• Warrington Centre
• Wigan West (M6, JCT 26)
• Wirral (Bromborough)
• Basingstoke South
• Guests will have 28 days to book/claim their free night from the date the free night was earned. However, any free night must be booked and redeemed on or before Thursday 27th February 2014.
• Guests can redeem up to a maximum of five free nights.
• Multiple free nights may be booked for consecutive days.
• All redemptions must be booked at least 7 days in advance, for example, a guest wanting to stay on a Saturday night must book their free night on or before the Saturday the week before their stay.
• Free nights must be booked through our Customer Contact Centre on 0845 362 0170. Operating hours are 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
• On consecutive night stays the free night will be applied to the first redeemable night – e.g. in a stay consisting of a Friday, Saturday and Sunday the free night will be applied to the Friday night.
• The free night only covers the cost of the room. All additional charges for food and beverages, gratuities and incidentals must be covered by the staying guest.
• Free nights are subject to availability of this promotion and may be unavailable during very high demand periods or if the hotel is full.
• Once a free night has been booked it cannot be amended, transferred or cancelled. Guests who do not arrive for their free night will not be offered an alternative date.
• Free nights are non-transferable, carry no cash value and no cash alternative is available.
• On arrival guests are required to provide identification. Acceptable forms of ID are: current driving licence, ID card, passport, utility bill / bank statement (with address) or police warrant card. Guests who fail to provide identification may be refused their free night stay but will be given the option to pay for their room using a Credit or Debit card. This does not affect any additional identification checks Premier Inn may be required to undertake by law.
• Free nights can only be earned and redeemed by the guest who stays in a UK Premier Inn during the qualifying period.
Back to top
• Premier Inn Hotels Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or modify this promotion at any time.
• In the event of a dispute, the decision of Premier Inn management will be final and binding.
• Premier Inn reserves the right to nullify any guest’s accrued free nights if there is any suspicion of fraudulent behaviour.
• All guests enrolled in The Great Night Giveaway promotion will receive all associated communications about this promotion however all guests will have the opportunity to opt out from each communication they receive.
• All bookings associated with The Great Night Giveaway promotion are subject to Premier Inn’s standard booking terms and conditions save where they are inconsistent with the terms of this promotion in which event the terms of this promotion shall prevail.