View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
Applies to full priced adult shoes.
Offers for Clarks were last updated Monday 24 January 2022 15:05
Clarks Codes That You've Missed
Can I get Free Delivery at Clarks?
Yes, all orders over £50 come with standard delivery included and this will get your new shoes to your door in 3-5 working days. Any orders under this threshold will be charged £3.95 for shipping. Alternatively, you can use the Next Day or Express delivery options if you need your shoes quicker with delivery fees starting at £4.95. You can also opt for the free click and collect on all orders.
Are returns free at Clarks?
Yes, all orders can be returned free of charge. You can either send your items back through the post via the ‘Returns Portal’ or pop into a store for an immediate refund or exchange. You will need proof of purchase if you return in-store.
Is there a Clarks Student Discount?
Unfortunately, there isn't a student discount available right now. This may change in the future and when it does, you'll find full details on their MyVoucherCodes page.
Is the Fit Guarantee still on offer?
The covid-19 restrictions made it impossible to run this guarantee in a suitable time frame in 2021. As yet there is no word that this will return at the start of the new school year. We will keep the page updated should this change in future.
When is the Clarks Shoes sale?
There are different sales that run throughout the year, but the biggest usually start at the beginning of new seasons as they try to make way for new lines. That’s the biggest, but there are smaller events going live regularly that focus on a smaller selection and offer big discounts.
Is there a Clarks Outlet?
No, there isn’t currently an outlet to shop in. However, there is always a deal or discount available that will save you money. These change often and can save you a fortune. As always, you’ll find full details of all the best ways to save on their page.
How can I get a Clarks discount code?
The easiest way to grab a money saving code is to check in with MyVoucherCodes regularly. Our team is constantly updating their page with the best offers and voucher codes available to save you time and money when you need a new pair of shoes.
Hints & Tips
Check out our handy hints & tips to step into more value and save as you shop the Clarks range of stylish footwear:
- No one likes delivery, and that includes the footwear experts over at Clarks. That’s why all orders over £75 come with free delivery included. If you’re close to that threshold it’s worth throwing in some polish or shoe care to cut out those annoying extra fees.
- Got twins? New shoe shopping can get expensive when you’re buying for 2. If you’re signed up to Twins Trust you can claim a 10% discount on your orders, even if your not so little anymore ones need adult shoes. That’s a handy saving right when you need it.
- Keep an eye out for end-of-season sales, where you can bag yourself a bargain on fantastic footwear. The seasonal transition is a superb time to find top deals on shoes and footwear. This is the best time to catch deals and codes as they want to introduce new lines in a big way.
- Get yourself signed up for the newsletter so you can be in the know when it comes to the latest Clarks news. That includes new product drops, style inspiration, and the most exclusive discounts they have to offer. They’ll give you 10% off your next order simply for signing up with your email address
- Spread the cost with Klarna pay, so you can buy your shoes now and pay later. This fabulous interest free service allows you to split your into 3 parts and pay over three months. This makes it easier for everyone to pick up quality and stylish footwear on a budget.
- If you're an NHS worker, Clarks want to thank you for all the heroic work you put in every day to help others. They are currently offering a 20% discount on selected full price adult shoes and accessories to keep you walking in style and comfort as you work. Take advantage today and save on your next pair of shoes.
How to Use a Clarks Discount Code
Follow these simple instructions to apply your Clarks voucher code and save more on your new shoes:
- Start by clicking the reveal button to get your code. Copy this code for later.
- Using another tab, head over to the Clarks UK website.
- Browse the site and choose the products you would like to buy. Make sure that each product is applicable with your voucher code.
- Proceed to checkout and paste your code into the 'Apply A Promotional Code' tab then click 'Checkout Now'.
- You will be taken to the payment page, in which your Clarks UK voucher code will be applied. Fill in your details and enjoy your discount
Babies First Steps
Taking your little ones for their first fitting is a parental right of passage and it singles their first steps into the wide world. Clarks are famous for being the number one place to shop for your angel’s first shoes, and it’s been that way for generations.
That’s because they take little feet seriously. While we’re tickling tiny toes, they’re measuring and testing to create the shoes that aid every stage of growth. That’s how they’ve managed to perfect shoes for every stage of growth and encourage foot development as your child grows.
Crawling shoes are the first pair your child needs because they’re made for a child's first movement. The rubber soles rise higher than usual to protect cute little toes as your baby applies pressure. There are tons of styles to choose from to make sure they look cute in the stroller when they’re not crawling away from you as fast as chubby little arms can take them.
Cruising shoes are designed with first steps in mind and aid your little explorers as they get on their wobbly way. The soft soles will cushion the new pressures on the foot and a gently curved toe naturally encourages the right movements as they start to walk. Getting measured for these is a milestone and feels like an event.
After around 6 weeks, you’ll be advised to switch over to walking shoes and your little ones will be away. After that, good luck holding them back. Their delicate leather feels soft against your toddler’s skin and padded collars offer all the support ankles need as they really start to move.
These shoes look cute and aid your baby as they make their own way, and if you add a Clarks promo code to your order, you’ll save extra cash too.
Boot Season is Here
September is here and the sun is dipping for the last time in our summer. That means the strappy sandals or headed to the back of the wardrobe for another year and a stylish new season of boots is rolling out right now. The collection of Clarks boots take the style to new heights this autumn with gorgeous pairs for every taste.
Boots should be classed as essential wear when the wind and rain come in. When you want something dependable to keep your toes cosy and dry, they’re the first things you grab. That’s why picking up a quality pair is a must.
Biker boots are going to be a big look in A/W 2021 and these versatile boots will quickly become a must. The Orinoco2 Stud boots are a perfect example of what to look for. Real leather, chunk heel, and buckle straps bring the aesthetic that makes these boots so popular. They’ll bring an edge to your everyday looks and pair with your favourite ripped jeans for an easy rock look.
If you want a more subtle look, the Sheer55 Zip delivers all the elegant style you could want in a stylish and sturdy package. This effortlessly chic boot has a block wedge and an on-trend square toe for a contemporary boot with the classic feel.
Checkout your collection today and grab a Clarks promo code when you’re ready to upgrade your shoe rack and save more.
Sustainable Shoes Leaving Smaller Footprints
The conversation around the health of our planet has never been louder with more and more people trying to make changes in their everyday lives. Many businesses are making the essential changes that make a company greener. Clarks have taken their social responsibility seriously for years with a host of policies that focus on making this planet a better place to live. And they’ve got a range of stylish footwear to demonstrate their commitment.
Here sustainability means looking at things in a new way and no collection encompasses that philosophy more than the Seven. Take the full Moccasin. Traditionally, the popular shoe was created using 16 components, sometimes more. The clever folks have stripped it back and created a gorgeous shoe with only seven pieces. Wasting less material with every shoe and creating a more eco-friendly product that lasts.
If you’re shopping with sustainability in mind, you want to buy shoes that will last and sometimes that can feel impossible. Well, search no more because the Original uses a three-dimensional structure to create a tear-resistant shoe that holds up for years. Best of all, all the leather used comes from responsible tanners that are constantly working to lower their carbon emissions. They’re always on the lookout for ways they can lower their impact on the environment and create better products for you.
If you want to make an eco-friendly shoe switch, a discount code will help you save more at Clarks