How Can IGet A B&Q Discount Code?B and Q don’t offer codes very often, but when they do you can find them all on MyVoucherCodes first. There are regular deals and sales to make sure you can pick up a great price on your DIY projects.
What are my delivery options at B&Q?There are plenty of delivery options available to make sure your supplies arrive in time. You can get free standard, next day, or nominated delivery on orders over £50. Large delivery is free on orders over £250 and bulk orders are free over £350. See the delivery page for details.
What is the B&Q Club?This is a membership scheme that unlocks exclusive discounts on everything from B&Q garden sheds to the tools you need to put it together. There are regular events to save members more money. Full details can be found on the Club page.
Can I Get Finance At B&Q?Yes, if you’ve got a big project and want to spread the cost, B&Q off a range of finance options. These include up to 5 years interest-free credit to Buy Now Pay Later. All credit is subject to status and full details can be found on the Finance page.
How Do I Return B&Q Items?/h4]You can return any item within 45 days of purchase or delivery. You should call 0333 014 3357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange collection. You may be charged a fee for collection, but this depends on the product and won’t exceed £50. See the returns page for full details.
B&Q Hints & Tips
For all your DIY and home improvement needs you can’t do much better than B&Q, so head over there and take advantage of these hints and tips to make the most of your money:
- The first stop for some serious savings should be the B&Q clearance, where you can find savings on everything from toolbox essentials to plumbing kit.
- Join the B&Q Club for a bunch of incredible rewards via email, and the best part is you’ll get a tidy B&Q discount of a fiver just for joining.
- Take advantage of the B&Q free delivery offer to save yourself a few quid on the extra costs, and all you need to do is spend £50 or more to qualify for complimentary delivery.
- The B&Q Black Friday sale is going to be bigger than ever in 2020 with unbeatable deals on power tools, DIY supplies, and furniture. Mark November the 27th in your calendar and get set for unmissable offers.
Using Your B&Q Discount Code
Simply choose the B&Q offer you want to take advantage of from the MyVoucherCodes website and follow the instructions below to fulfil your B&Q discount code.
- Pick the deal you wish to take advantage of.
- Click 'Get The Code' or 'Get This Offer'.
- If a code is revealed, click 'Copy Code'.
- To apply the discount, click on 'Go to the B&Q site' and choose your items.
- Once you’ve finished shopping, apply your B&Q promotion code by simply pasting the code into the basket section at checkout, where it says ‘Add a discount code or voucher’.
- Select the type of code and the code itself, before clicking ‘Apply’ to show the updated basket total.
- Checkout as usual and then wait for your DIY items to arrive.
COVID-19 Click & Collect
Coronavirus has changed every aspect of our lives and shopping is no different. Every store has had to adapt and bring in measures to keep customers safe. B and Q are no different and here we’ll explain how the B&Q Click and Collect works in the midst of the pandemic.
This is a one hour click & collect and you’ll be allocated a collection time when you place your order. If you order within one hour of your nearest stores closing time, your order will be ready for you first thing the next morning.
What You Need to BringWhen you head over to pick up your order make sure you grab:
- A copy of your order confirmation either on your phone or printed out.
- The card you used for payment when you ordered online.
- If you paid via PayPal, you need a current drivers license, passport, or accredited proof of age card.
Last Call for Garden Living
Time is running out on this year's garden living and it’s time to get those outdoor projects moving if you’re going to get them finished before the weather starts to turn. Whether you want to build a new shed or dig a fire pit, the B&Q garden collection has everything you need to get the job done.
If getting stuck into a project is a bit much and you want a chilled out end to a stressful summer, B&Q garden furniture can have you lounging in style and chilling with a cold drink as you enjoy the last of the sun. It’s a superb time to grab a deal on outdoor dining and sun loungers, so make sure you check out the clearance sale before you leave.
When you want to get your hands dirty, there’s everything you need to put a quality build together. Whether you’re after pre-treated fencing or a pre-fab B&Q shed, you’ll find what you need in the outdoors section.
The most important thing you need to do when you're prepping your garden for a long winter is to get the basics done right. That’s cutting the lawn, trimming the hedges and cutting back any trees that have stretched out over the summer. There’s a massive range of tools and equipment that will fill your shed with trusted names and help you maintain a gorgeous garden all year round.
It’s the last call outdoor living and a B&Q discount code will make sure you get the best deal on the garden essentials.
New Walls, New Room
One of the quickest and easiest ways to revitalise a room is to freshen up the walls. Sure, you can do this with paint, but B&Q wallpaper lets you stamp your style all over the house with gorgeous patterns and textures. Here we’ll take a look at your options and some of the ways you can spruce up your walls and create the rooms you’ll love.
Tile, Stone, and Brick WallpaperExposed brick is super fashionable at the moment, but stripping off the plaster takes a lot of time and effort. An easier way to get the look is by picking up some effect wallpaper. There are tons of colours to choose from that will give a different effect. If shabby chic is your thing the Grandeco Country Brick Rose will create that rustic, homey look you're going for. For something a little more modern you should look for clean defined lines that will pop on your wall.
Geometric WallpaperThese bold designs are guaranteed to brighten up any room with a sleek look. The beauty of these symmetrical styles is that there are tons to choose from that covers everything from clean contemporary to something a little more retro. The Good Home Patula Dark/Grey paper is made for a fresh and stylish living room thanks to its textured look and sharp design.
Check and Striped WallpaperThis style is perfect for a modern bedroom because the clean lines and palette of colours are relaxing. You’ll find colours to match your sheets and create a soothing sanctuary that you will rush to every night.There are loads of gorgeous options to help you create your dream room so grab your B&Q discount code and save on getting DIY ready. There are loads of gorgeous options to help you create your dream room so grab your B&Q discount code and save on getting DIY ready.
Buyers Guide: Right for Your Walls
If you’re ready to update your walls with a new lick of paint, you want to do it right. That means you picking up the right paint for your walls and in this guide, we’ll make sure you leave B&Q paint section with the right tins for your walls.