Offers for Paperchase were last updated Friday 1 July 2022 09:12
Paperchase Codes That You've Missed
Paperchase Delivery & Returns FAQs
What delivery options do Paperchase offer?
Standard delivery costs £3.50, and should arrive within 3 - 5 working days (not including weekends or bank holidays). If you’d like quicker delivery, you can pick Next Day delivery for £6, or Morning Next Day delivery for £7. Be sure to order before 6pm Monday to Friday or before 4pm Sunday to avoid any delays. Orders placed on the weekend will not be dispatched until Monday.
Can I get free Paperchase delivery?
Yes, Paperchase offers free UK standard delivery when you spend £30 or more. What's more, the Treat Me members can get free next-day delivery on orders over £30 too.
Can I track my Paperchase order?
Yes. All orders are dispatched with Yodel, and you'll be sent tracking information via email once your order has been dispatched. You will also receive text updates if you provided your mobile number when ordering. Alternatively, you can check the status of your orders by logging in to your Paperchase account and heading to your recent orders.
Can I cancel or amend my order?
Unfortunately, orders cannot be changed or cancelled once they've been placed as Paperchase prepare orders for dispatch right away. If you are unhappy with your order, Paperchase recommend you record your items and request a refund.
What is the Paperchase returns policy?
If you do not want your goods or are unhappy with them in any way, you can return items to Paperchase in their original condition within 30 days of purchase to get a full refund. Paperchase do not cover refund costs unless items are faulty, so you will need to pay for postage yourself. However, it is free to return items to a Paperchase store. Note that personalised items are not eligible to be refunded.
Other Paperchase FAQs
Where can I buy Paperchase gift cards?
Paperchase sell physical gift cards in store and online gift vouchers through their website. Online voucher are sent to an email of your choice, and you can choose from a range of designs to suit all tastes and pre-load them with between £5 - £500. They're a great choice if you're low on gift ideas for crafts or stationary fans.
When is Paperchase open?
Generally, Paperchase stores are open between 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday, with slightly reduced hours on Sundays. When each store opens and closes will vary, so be sure to check your local branch's hours with their online store locator before you pop in.
Other Ways to Save at Paperchase
- Keep an eye on the 'Offers' section, found under 'New In' on the Paperchase, to save on cards, gifts and stationery. Their offers are regularly updated, and you'll find multibuys like 3 for 2, up to 50% off selected products and bundle deals to save you a pretty penny.
- New to Paperchase and want 15% off your first order? Sign up to the Paperchase newsletter to receive a one-off discount code and get updates on the latest products & offers sent directly to your email inbox.
- Students can enjoy 10% off their Paperchase orders with the Paperchase student discount. Just verify with a Student Beans account to get savings on your stationery.
- If you work in education, health and social care, the charity sector, emergency services and the armed forces, you can get 10% off your Paperchase purchases with their Heroes discount. Just present a valid ID badge at the till, or log in with one of the discount schemes listed on their website.
- Are you a regular Paperchase shopper? Sign up to Paperchase Treat Me to earn extra reward for frequent spending, including lower free delivery thresholds, free credit, exclusive discounts & even a birthday gift.
How to use your Paperchase discount code
- Select your favourite Paperchase discount code from the MyVoucherCodes website.
- Open up the Paperchase website on a separate windows page and begin your shop - adding your selected items into your shopping basket.
- Double-check that your Paperchase code applies to your shopping items.
- Once you're happy with your order, go to the checkout and copy & paste your Paperchase discount code into the promo code box to secure your savings.
Step Up Your Stationery Game
Paperchase stationery is the bee's knees, and they make stationery that's built to last. Not only can you get your hands on fabulous stationery that gets the job done, but it's stylish too! So why not get your pencil case looking sharp with a little help from the incredible range of stationery?
With notebooks, diaries and calendars, you'll never be caught short again. Not only are these books built to last, but they're beautifully designed. Favourites to shop include their cute journals & writing sets - the wave design on the Agenzio notebook is a stunning choice. Likewise, their floral A6 notebook looks pretty and features quality paper for those essential notes.
Have your fill of pens, with Biro's, fountain pens, ballpoints, highlighters and more. Whether you're in need of pack of Bic biros for the office or your studies, or you're looking to fill the kids' pencil cases, you'll have plenty to choose from. You can even opt for premium pens that make for the perfect gift on those special occasions. Paperchase have plenty of pencils too, with quality picks for sketching as well as colouring pencils from the biggest brands like Stabilo, Staedtler and Daley Rowney.
If you're working from home, make sure you shop their fantastic collection of desk accessories, stickers and pens plus a wide selection of sticky notes and memo blocks for those who love putting pen to paper. What's more, their wide offering of pen pot styles means you can shop for the perfect one to suit your work desk and space.
Our Guide to Paperchase Treat Me
Paperchase Treat Me is the stationery store's answer to a loyalty scheme, and does away with the popular points system in favour of a purely reward-based scheme. Join us as we break down it's features and tell you whether it can save you any money on your Paperchase purchases.
You'll need to head into a Paperchase store and pick up a physical Treat Me card to be able to register for the scheme. Once you have a card, create or log in to a Paperchase account and register the card to get started. Your treats can be viewed through the 'Treat Me' section of your account, and used either in-store or online, but can't be stacked with other deals or discounts. You have up to a month to use treats before they expire and you need to earn them again.
The first treat you'll receive is an introductory 15% off voucher to use on your next Paperchase purchase. You'll also receive £5 store credit for spending £50 within a 6 month period, equating to 10% for frequent customers. Treat Me members also get an upgrade on Paperchase's free delivery on orders over £30, moving up from standard to Next Day delivery.
Treat Me offers users rewards every month around payday, so check in every few weeks to redeem your rewards. What these are isn't specified on the Paperchase website. More clearly defined is the free greeting card reward, which is earned once you've purchased 7 other greeting cards within a 12 month period. In keeping with the importance of special occasions, Paperchase will also send you £5 credit on your birthday.
Considering that it's a free scheme, Treat Me is worth signing up for just for the introductory 15% discount and the £5 credit on your birthday. However, most of the treats will be hard to earn unless you're a frequent shopper, and as you don't earn points, your spending only brings extra rewards if you meet specific thresholds. Bear this in mind if you only buy 6 cards a year - it may pay to make a new friend instead.